Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
How do you continue from chapter to chapter?
Chapter 1-->Just play.
Chapter 2-->You need to be played Chapter 1 before, it will grab the Savefile from there, if I remember correctly.
CHapter 3-->No Savefile needed, you just answer some questions and the game will set you on the respective paths.
Chapter 4-->Not played it yet, but I guess it is the same like Chapter 3.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
He’s showing up before the wedding. perhaps leading to a F/D polyamorous relationship.
An upside-down harem with the daughter in the middle. That would be brave of the developers. Because most of the supporters are men for whom it would be hell on earth. When the daughter then says to her father "No, not you today. Today I am having fun with Martin / Ryan / Graham. I will call you when we are through with the first number!". I mean, I'm not into that either, but the shouting here in this forum would be worth it to me :devilish:.

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I've been doing some thinking. Forget the potential dog scenario for the moment. Since i'm playing Donut on my Martin route, I think Elena should get with Martins's twin brother Liam from Acting Lessons after he is introduced in the next update. Of course Jennifer would tag along for that too. Then the MC can get with Georgina and live happily ever after while they execute a restraining order on the MC's ex. :cool:

josefwest

Sep 14, 2017
With this update I,m totally Disappointed. the game design, structure Improved, many new options are added , that's a very good thing. But the quality of animation getting bad, look's like it's make on hurry. on one sex scene MC's dick getting banding , look like it's a cheap plastic balloon dildo.
In treasure of Nadia, the sex scene , how the dick enter pussy, the descend quality of that animations are mind blowing. the quality of genitalia & their interaction are so important. overall this kind of game based on that. MrDots should try to learn that stuff & need to apply in this game.
I don't want to talk about story, if the sex scene animation is good then I can ignore the story.
apples and oranges, the devs put emphasis on different parts of the game

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
So my Love Points are at 499 and the flower still has 4 pink pedals to go. This game is either about to have some serious kinks happen really fast or it will end up having 5 chapters. :unsure:

HuBytes

Dec 9, 2020
Chapter 1-->Just play.
Chapter 2-->You need to be played Chapter 1 before, it will grab the Savefile from there, if I remember correctly.
CHapter 3-->No Savefile needed, you just answer some questions and the game will set you on the respective paths.
Im gonna assume that works on PC but on Android will it?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO the petal have become a sticky wicket for the team in that how do you clear the petals in both the D only path and the D sharing path?
If the petals represent corruption than how much more can D only become? Any corruption in D only would be seen as mild in D sharing.
D isn't even able to go on a "date" with someone else other than F.
Basically all that is left is D the exhibitionist. Ultimately D could make a amateur sex video, that would work in both paths. Or do an amateur night at a strip club. Maybe running home naked from the nude beach.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
IMO the petal have become a sticky wicket for the team in that how do you clear the petals in both the D only path and the D sharing path?
If the petals represent corruption than how much more can D only become? Any corruption in D only would be seen as mild in D sharing.
Basically all that is left is D the exhibitionist. Ultimately D could make a amateur sex video, that would work in both paths. Or do an amateur night at a strip club. Maybe running home naked from the nude beach.
Thats what I said a few days ago - the Corruption System does not really make sense. Corruption is gained with Story Progression, not with any actions taken.
It would be logical that a Daughter on the D Only-Path would be less corrupted than a Daughter on any (or all) of the Sharing Paths.

So the Petals are just there, because they were there in the beginning. I doubt it does have any meaning at this point.

Reactions: RustyV

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Honestly? They could remove it completely and they wouldn't lose anything...

That widget is a leftover from when the game was headed towards a different direction than now...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Chapter 1-->Just play.
ch4 same as ch2, game makes in the end save based on your choices and that is loaded on ch4.

Im gonna assume that works on PC but on Android will it?
don't see why it wouldn't, ofc having older version open while entering stats on ch3 isn't easy prolly.

Reactions: Cherubin25

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Honestly? They could remove it completely and they wouldn't lose anything...

That widget is a leftover from when the game was headed towards a different direction than now...
Agreed it could be removed.
OR a bonus section where we can find out what kind of corruption was meant for D.

Reactions: Looper9

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
What I'm having trouble with is I don't see any plausible way D could explain why she would be still living with her father?
It might work for a while because it's not that uncommon for young people to live with their parents longer than it was years ago.
But eventually What the fuck?
If D gets pregnant then what? Maybe one pregnancy could be explained as an accident and the father took off, but multiple pregnancies? So D becomes an influencer for teenage girls to become unwed mothers?

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
What I'm having trouble with is I don't see any plausible way D could explain why she would be still living with her father?
It might work for a while because it's not that uncommon for young people to live with their parents longer than it was years ago.
If D gets pregnant then what? Maybe one pregnancy could be explained as an accident and the father took off, but multiple pregnancies? So D becomes an influencer for teenage girls to become unwed mothers?
According to the devs own words- its a fairytale now.

It doesn't need to make sense .

Capturedd.PNG

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Given some of the influencers in the real world, it might be a step up.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I agree the "petal widget" is mostly irrelevant, but still I'm quite happy at the end of some important development when I see "you can now blah blah with your daughter...etc"
On an unrelated matter, I was rewatching the MMF scenes for research, and I suddenly saw the light : we are missing a DP for Dee.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah a DP could probably be a petal, but how would this happen in the D only path?
F banging D when she has a butt plug?
If the petals are to mean anything moving forward at this point 2 separate corruption petals will be needed. D only=D says a curse word! D sharing=D gets a DP.

Last edited:

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Yeah Cassandra really wants to bang D bad.
Since D had the option of solo sex with Elena maybe a D+Cassandra event is in the near future.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes