Stephan23

Dec 4, 2017
I'm Done with the new update. Is this a joke? Nothing really Nothing happend. The minigolf, the dancing scene. The walk with the dog, cassandra. So much scenes with so much potential and they Use absolutely nothing of it. What a dissapointment. Why they need 6 weeks for this update??? They tease us they dissapoint us...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That sounds like Koikatsu...
maybe but those were flashgames.

I'm Done with the new update. Is this a joke? Nothing really Nothing happend. The minigolf, the dancing scene. The walk with the dog, cassandra. So much scenes with so much potential and they Use absolutely nothing of it. What a dissapointment. Why they need 6 weeks for this update??? They tease us they dissapoint us...
And What There Should Been? Sexfest From Start To End?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
if you are playing with lain's mod then it's not updated yet.

5 years not 2 years, koko was starting star in melody and full star in dmd ch2 and sl happens 5 years after dmd.
OK, thanks! I thought I read 2 years somewhere.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
It's for the same reason that the game has no canonical name for F or D, and actually forces you to pick a name. You're supposed to be pretending you're the dad, and if you see his face you might figure out that he isn't really you o_O!!
*gasp* Horrrors!
The only thing we know is he's a "ginger" with the facial hair of a 15-year-old.
Actually, I prefer there to be a canonical, default name. It gives a character more individuality rather than using my default couple of names. It also makes it easier to talk about it in forums if we have a common name. I've seen people ask questions about a character, using the name they chose, expecting us to know to whom they are referring. "What do we do to increase Angelique's Love Points?"

korko

May 30, 2017
my save didnt load up next chapter.When click continue ch1 its says "your save cannot load".

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As i write it before,yes i click. Also i tried to copy ch1 save to ch2 save folder but i get same message
and played ch1 to end? if yes then simply new game and type stats etc from ch1 to ch2.

Reactions: korko

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
It's for the same reason that the game has no canonical name for F or D, and actually forces you to pick a name. You're supposed to be pretending you're the dad, and if you see his face you might figure out that he isn't really you o_O!!
I know that's the point of POV game, pretending you're the MC (Dad), but some of the scenes have show up the MC's mouth and nose, so we should figure out already that he isn't really WE !!! Because some people might have a beard while MC show up he don't have, that's not our mouth or nose!!!
So since the MC already show up the mouth and nose, why don't he show up the full face, the sex scenes without face sometimes really annoying.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I know that's the point of POV game, pretending you're the MC (Dad), but some of the scenes have show up the MC's mouth and nose, so we should figure out already that he isn't really WE !!! Because some people might have a beard while MC show up he don't have, that's not our mouth or nose!!!
So since the MC already show up the mouth and nose, why don't he show up the full face, the sex scenes without face sometimes really annoying.
So that's it! I was wondering why it looked like I had an orange adolescent beard instead of my fuller purple one! It all makes sense now! ;)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes