cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if you are playing with lain's mod then it's not updated yet.

I would recommend it. First, it is a completed game. Second, because these all take place in a shared universe (with each story taking place about two years after the one before), you would be able to understand the connections. For instance Lady Koko was first introduced in Melody. I wonder when we'll see her in Sunshine Love. Like cxx said, you won't really miss anything, but I think it is a richer experience.
5 years not 2 years, koko was starting star in melody and full star in dmd ch2 and sl happens 5 years after dmd.

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
the people are at the end of part 4, and you have the same thing as Min
I played so many chapters, until now, I still don't know what is the MC looks like? Have anyone saw the MC's face? What does he looks like? Mostly the MC is FACELESS, sometimes when MC having sex with his daughter, I feel like his daughter having sex with a Headless guy...

buff

May 29, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks that the daughter has a really big head?
This is a well-explored truth. She is often referred as "fivehead" in various discords (not ones associated with the game, of course).

I think it's a combination of two things-- First, a disproportionately large head makes a character look younger (she has to be 18, of course, but given that things like custody are key parts of the plot that's somewhat absurd, so they wanted to give her a 16yo vibe while still ostensibly looking 18). Second, I think the Dee model suffers from "Main Girl Newbie Syndrome." That's when a neophyte Daz artist starts a new game, and the Main Girl is very likely one of the first fully-realized models they have ever built. Being new to the technology they are learning rapidly, so literally every side girl ends up being more attractive than the Main Girl. (Compare this game with Melody, where the MG is genuinely hot, even compared to her hottie friends.)

buff

May 29, 2017
This game are interesting, only one thing I don't like is the Male protagonist (MC - the Father) totally don't show his face at all. I don't like the sex scene with no face show or only half face show of the MC with his daughter, sometimes I prefer the NTR sex scene of his daughter's friend with other guys or his daughter having sex with MC's friend (end of Chapter 3) because can clearly see the faces of both male & female protagonist.
I understand it was POV game, but at least some sex scenes can show up the MC's face, but in the end, MC is totally faceless guy. Hope the game developer can consider to update some sex scenes with MC's face show up in the future.
It's for the same reason that the game has no canonical name for F or D, and actually forces you to pick a name. You're supposed to be pretending you're the dad, and if you see his face you might figure out that he isn't really you o_O!!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the people are at the end of part 4, and you have the same thing as Min
try w/o translation mod since game really continues after that, maybe russian translation isn't up-to-date yet.

I played so many chapters, until now, I still don't know what is the MC looks like? Have anyone saw the MC's face? What does he looks like? Mostly the MC is FACELESS, sometimes when MC having sex with his daughter, I feel like his daughter having sex with a Headless guy...
not shown.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Faceless male protagonists are fairly standard in a lot of adult material. It's not the norm, but it's not unusual. Several games on this site do a weird, ghostly male figure for the sex scenes in particular. I'm thinking of Harem Collector for that, but I'm sure there are plenty of others. It's purposeful for those who "self-insert" while going through the material, and want to picture themselves. Arguably, it might just be because artists don't necessarily find the male characters interesting, or are just lazy that way.

That said, it is a bit affected in this case. We get shots of the MC's scraggly chin whiskers, for instance, which always mystifies me. Not just why we get those shots, but why anyone would think that's a good look.... The only other time I've had a problem with it is in earlier chapters when they give us the MC's disembodied tongue waggling in the air to note some oral sex act. The fuck is that, man?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The only other time I've had a problem with it is in earlier chapters when they give us the MC's disembodied tongue waggling in the air to note some oral sex act. The fuck is that, man?
on some games it was floating dick entering pussy and floating hands rubbing tits etc.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes