Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
:cry: Unfortunately this update seemed to me that they are just "completing game" and that the end is very near. I admit that I'm not ready to say goodbye to Dee yet, the games I followed were in Flash, despite the good stories, the graphics left something to be desired, but when I got to know the visual novel DMD, I never went back to Flash, this VN impressed me by the beautiful characters, the skin textures and the facial movements (they looked identical to those made by a real person). I wouldn't want this VN to end without Dee having some interactions with Georgina, just them, as they demonstrated they could live well together so I think some scenes between them are important to the plot, other exclusively lesbian scenes that I would like to see before the end were Dee and Jennifer, Dee and Koko, and of course Dee and Elena (with several practices in between), after all, Elena was Dee's first "teacher" and now she would be nice to see Dee give a class to Elena.

I'd like to remind you that Dee tlavez is the most important character created by Mr. Dots, I've seen her doing figuration and several VN's and I believe she couldn't be forgotten at the end. I even thought of a possible VN that would join VN DMD and Melody, in my head I created a shared universe in an unpublished story that Mr. Dots could develop, but that's for another post...

justin 13

Mar 21, 2020
:cry: Unfortunately this update seemed to me that they are just "completing game" and that the end is very near. I admit that I'm not ready to say goodbye to Dee yet, the games I followed were in Flash, despite the good stories, the graphics left something to be desired, but when I got to know the visual novel DMD, I never went back to Flash, this VN impressed me by the beautiful characters, the skin textures and the facial movements (they looked identical to those made by a real person). I wouldn't want this VN to end without Dee having some interactions with Georgina, just them, as they demonstrated they could live well together so I think some scenes between them are important to the plot, other exclusively lesbian scenes that I would like to see before the end were Dee and Jennifer, Dee and Koko, and of course Dee and Elena (with several practices in between), after all, Elena was Dee's first "teacher" and now she would be nice to see Dee give a class to Elena.

I'd like to remind you that Dee tlavez is the most important character created by Mr. Dots, I've seen her doing figuration and several VN's and I believe she couldn't be forgotten at the end. I even thought of a possible VN that would join VN DMD and Melody, in my head I created a shared universe in an unpublished story that Mr. Dots could develop, but that's for another post...
every good things needs to end one day

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
So i gotta wait for the wanker to send me a link. What is this shit. What is the point of being a leg-end? If i don't even get to play the game on release?

Karl Smith

Oct 1, 2018
:D(y) You're right, "all good things must end someday" is a sad reality, but I think the end could be the beginning of a new story, a new journey...

P.S.: I know that Mr. Dots doesn't need the story I imagined of the shared universe, maybe one day I'll tell it here...

Last edited:

onodamakoto

Mar 4, 2021
This game are interesting, only one thing I don't like is the Male protagonist (MC - the Father) totally don't show his face at all. I don't like the sex scene with no face show or only half face show of the MC with his daughter, sometimes I prefer the NTR sex scene of his daughter's friend with other guys or his daughter having sex with MC's friend (end of Chapter 3) because can clearly see the faces of both male & female protagonist.
I understand it was POV game, but at least some sex scenes can show up the MC's face, but in the end, MC is totally faceless guy. Hope the game developer can consider to update some sex scenes with MC's face show up in the future.

thunderwt99

Dec 6, 2017
With this update I,m totally Disappointed. the game design, structure Improved, many new options are added , that's a very good thing. But the quality of animation getting bad, look's like it's make on hurry. on one sex scene MC's dick getting banding , look like it's a cheap plastic balloon dildo.
In treasure of Nadia, the sex scene , how the dick enter pussy, the descend quality of that animations are mind blowing. the quality of genitalia & their interaction are so important. overall this kind of game based on that. MrDots should try to learn that stuff & need to apply in this game.
I don't want to talk about story, if the sex scene animation is good then I can ignore the story.

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
no time for more than that, d and f had restaurant booking and e had to study.

when game ends.

she's melody's aunt.

finished update and it was as good as normal.

few scrshots:

1. has she gotten bustier?
2. she shouldn't be 19 anymore, 23-24 is correct age (if she was real)
3. naughty dee (and gets naughtier)
4. who would trust?
5. yea she definitely sees
6. it would unless priest was eunuch
7. she's filthy rich
aww boo. I like when they are pregnant during the game, maybe a few h scenes with them during pregnancy as well..

zezaozezinho01

Sep 17, 2020
I downloaded the latest version but I can't access anything new, I have to start the game again? Sorry for my english, it's not my native language

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Perhaps you've forgotten the earlier story. When F went to retrieve D from Rachel, he asked either Jennifer or Georgina to watch the house. That was when she (whichever she you chose) installed the camera that revealed their relationship. Only one of them could install the camera. That is the logical reason. Perhaps at a later date, the other could be integrated in, but for now, we're still playing out the story from that invasion of privacy.
Honestly that is some thin justification to keeping things separate considering that both scenes play without a hitch if you turned on both routes previously.

if it comes down to a choice though (hopefully not) I know I'll be tossing Georgina out the door.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
I wouldn't want this VN to end without Dee having some interactions with Georgina, just them, as they demonstrated they could live well together so I think some scenes between them are important to the plot, other exclusively lesbian scenes that I would like to see before the end were Dee and Jennifer, Dee and Koko, and of course Dee and Elena (with several practices in between), after all, Elena was Dee's first "teacher" and now she would be nice to see Dee give a class to Elena.
Given the established plot pacing, there's at least 2-3 more potential chapters in the already existing storylines, so it's hard to see how that could be wrapped up in a satisfying way by the end of chapter 4. We're not really very much closer to a potential harem ending at this point than we were at the end of the last chapter, even if things had to end there. If Ch4 is really "the end" that might just mean that the plan is to take things in a new direction in a DMD2 with updated graphics/Daz characters or whatever. At this point, though, Dots has a pretty established audience, so can do whatever he likes. That audience might take a hit if Ch4 ends in half-assed way, but he'd survive and be able to take on other projects. Depends on how he sees his bread getting buttered, you might say.... Personally, I suspect this particular project is set up for a longer run in either chapters 5+ or some sort of "sequel" format. We'll see, though.

• Hey there
Reactions: Karl Smith

JohnBilly

Mar 15, 2021
yes you should. yes it is.

w/o playing it some scenes in this and sl don't fully open to player.
Thanks! Gonna dl Melody and SL immediately. What scenes in DMD open up when I've played Melody? Do I have to start all over? In other words, how far back do I have to go to see any content I've missed by not yet playing Melody?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks! Gonna dl Melody and SL immediately. What scenes in DMD open up when I've played Melody? Do I have to start all over? In other words, how far back do I have to go to see any content I've missed by not yet playing Melody?
no scenes in dmd, melody is seen from far on ch2 and mentioned maybe few times between ch2 and ch4 and her instragram account (real) is shown on this update and her aunt makes visit on this update. you won't miss any content just see background story for melody and others from her game (sl has 1 scene where knowledge about chars is nice to have).

Reactions: JohnBilly

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With this update I,m totally Disappointed. the game design, structure Improved, many new options are added , that's a very good thing. But the quality of animation getting bad, look's like it's make on hurry. on one sex scene MC's dick getting banding , look like it's a cheap plastic balloon dildo.
In treasure of Nadia, the sex scene , how the dick enter pussy, the descend quality of that animations are mind blowing. the quality of genitalia & their interaction are so important. overall this kind of game based on that. MrDots should try to learn that stuff & need to apply in this game.
I don't want to talk about story, if the sex scene animation is good then I can ignore the story.
ton uses newer graphics than dmd.

I downloaded the latest version but I can't access anything new, I have to start the game again? Sorry for my english, it's not my native language
no if you have save from prev. update.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Honestly that is some thin justification to keeping things separate considering that both scenes play without a hitch if you turned on both routes previously.

if it comes down to a choice though (hopefully not) I know I'll be tossing Georgina out the door.
In this update, the two encounters were at different times and places, so they would not have caused a conflict. I expect there will come a time where the choices do create alternate versions of the same scene, much like the +Martin and -Martin dreams.

I admit, the fact that one has moved in with them in her path but the other has not in hers, really makes us ask "Why not?" We have yet to see a place where, other than the story elements I mentioned before, it has to be one or the other. I'd love to be able to have both Georgina and Jennifer in a harmonious mix. I hope MrDots eventually lets the two timelines merge. Perhaps we need Loki and the TVA to intervene.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I would recommend it. First, it is a completed game. Second, because these all take place in a shared universe (with each story taking place about two years after the one before), you would be able to understand the connections. For instance Lady Koko was first introduced in Melody. I wonder when we'll see her in Sunshine Love. Like cxx said, you won't really miss anything, but I think it is a richer experience.
no scenes in dmd, melody is seen from far on ch2 and mentioned maybe few times between ch2 and ch4 and her instragram account (real) is shown on this update and her aunt makes visit on this update. you won't miss any content just see background story for melody and others from her game (sl has 1 scene where knowledge about chars is nice to have).
Yes, I loved the connection with Georgina.
ton uses newer graphics than dmd.
One thing that impressed me about ToN was that the boob physics seems almost perfect.
no if you have save from prev. update.
One thing I found is that I've run into problems if I save from the very very last screen and try to move forward. I find it better to either save the penultimate screen or back up once I've loaded.

buff

May 29, 2017
Perhaps at a later date, the other could be integrated in, but for now, we're still playing out the story from that invasion of privacy.
I like that a guy who spends every night with his dick up his daughter's ass stands on principle.

Reactions: kokon1969

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
Perhaps you've forgotten the earlier story. When F went to retrieve D from Rachel, he asked either Jennifer or Georgina to watch the house. That was when she (whichever she you chose) installed the camera that revealed their relationship. Only one of them could install the camera. That is the logical reason. Perhaps at a later date, the other could be integrated in, but for now, we're still playing out the story from that invasion of privacy.
Oh no, I remember why the paths split initially, I just don't see any reason at all for the paths to STILL be split. Other than the possibility of the Jennifer path leading to Rachel joining in, there is zero reason for Jennifer and Georgina to have not both been brought into the harem on a single path.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Oh no, I remember why the paths split initially, I just don't see any reason at all for the paths to STILL be split. Other than the possibility of the Jennifer path leading to Rachel joining in, there is zero reason for Jennifer and Georgina to have not both been brought into the harem on a single path.
Like I said before, I'd love to include both of them in the same path. We are not in disagreement there.

You had called for a (said there was no) logical reason for the two paths being mutually exclusive. I was trying to show that the there is a logical reason, story wise, for the differences.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes