Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unfortunately this was dev decision.
It's not necessary to mod it in, you can do it yourself in the game menu, top right corner.
Problem is that it can lead to bugs having them both activated at the same time.
Looking at the two paths in this update, both paths probably could have worked together, but I expect there will be scenes where a threesome occurs in both timelines. It might be possible for the team to write and render a third scene with all four, but it would not be supported by earlier game decisions.
This update became a series of dreams and fantasies as an attempt to add sharing content without sharing.
I saw it as a way to assure people on the Martin path that it hasn't been forgotten.
===
On a side note, I saw that a conversation I was in was deleted. Good to see that the moderator edited my multi-quote instead of just deleting it. I appreciate that extra effort.

Last edited:

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
Chapter 3 is not detecting my save from Chapter 2 and is asking me to answer all the questions as if I never played. How can I export my CH 2 saves so that I can manually load them?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Chapter 3 is not detecting my save from Chapter 2 and is asking me to answer all the questions as if I never played. How can I export my CH 2 saves so that I can manually load them?
You can't. You have to answer the questions.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
1. Are you talking about the scene with Georgina? Definitely vaginal penetration there.
2. Are you confusing "hehe" with "hee hee?" Two very different sounds. Hehe is a basic chuckle.
I’m talking about this latest update. Double BJ with Elena. In chapter 4?!?! That’s basically foreplay and we’re way past that.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Not for nothing, and this may make a lot of you cry, but DMD is a game that could’ve soared with a bit of NTR. I mean you spend 2-3 chapters trying to turn her into a sex crazed slut but she’s 100% faithful to you and you alone? You can go bang her best friend in the bathroom of a train but she can’t screw around with the stable boy?

buff

May 29, 2017
This fucking game..... I wish I knew why the devs felt the need to dump little factoids at us all the time. It makes the characters sound like ridiculous AIs.

1623722665188.png

1623722705782.png

Reactions: Uthuriel

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
You make an interesting point, but I still don't see why we can't have all three girls along with Georgina. Maybe after Rachel is added back in, MrDots can add the possibility for Jennifer to be added into the Georgina path. So it would be all 3 girls with Georgina or all 3 girls with Rachel. Along with all the side girls of course, I never want them to be left out. ;)

I do agree that Rachel's story has evolved to the point that I don't have an issue with her being added back into the harem.

Of course the greedy part of me would like there to be an ending with ALL of them together. Maybe with Georgina being the 'main' wife/mother figure and Rachel being in a more submissive role as penance. Then again, I'm probably just thinking with my dick....
You an me both.
I'm still early in the game but the writers do a good job with all the side characters that I'm really wanting more time with them. I'll never grow tired of Dee of course but I am really wanting more time with Georgina, Elena, and Jenn. But I'm still very early (tail end of Ch1) so hopefully I'll get more content for the harem in ch2/3.

Also, odd side question, do I need sharing points for the MFF+F's stuff or is that only for MMF?
Not interested in sharing with other men at all and it seems all options that offer sharing points so far seem to be MMF stuff.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I’m talking about this latest update. Double BJ with Elena. In chapter 4?!?! That’s basically foreplay and we’re way past that.
My impression of the Elena threesome was that you didn't have a lot of time to do more. The threesome on the Georgina path is much more involved.

Not you, but whoever complained that D won't let you come inside apparently didn't try it on the Jennifer path. It's an option.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
MrDots' insistence on keeping the Georgina and Jennifer routes separate is honestly mind boggling to me.
Ahh so that's the issue. I just assumed I was facing a bug when my Chapter 3 save with both Jennifer and Georgina went into Chapter 4 with Jennifer greyed out.

Honestly enough of an annoyance I'll just shelve this game for now and see if it changes in the future. Still have a bad taste from the end of Chapter 3 anyway.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
MrDots' insistence on keeping the Georgina and Jennifer routes separate is honestly mind boggling to me. I don't have any issues with the sharing routes because at least those are completely optional, but not allowing us to have a complete harem is just cruel. There is no logical reason why D, Georgina, Jennifer, and Elena can't all share F. None of them have an issue sharing him amongst each other. Let us have all four of them together in the same route. Along with all of the other side girls as well of course. Yes, I know I'm greedy but it doesn't make any sense in the story for the G and J routes to be separate. Like, at all....
Perhaps you've forgotten the earlier story. When F went to retrieve D from Rachel, he asked either Jennifer or Georgina to watch the house. That was when she (whichever she you chose) installed the camera that revealed their relationship. Only one of them could install the camera. That is the logical reason. Perhaps at a later date, the other could be integrated in, but for now, we're still playing out the story from that invasion of privacy.

JohnBilly

Mar 15, 2021
Not for nothing, and this may make a lot of you cry, but DMD is a game that could’ve soared with a bit of NTR. I mean you spend 2-3 chapters trying to turn her into a sex crazed slut but she’s 100% faithful to you and you alone? You can go bang her best friend in the bathroom of a train but she can’t screw around with the stable boy?
Exactly my thoughts. Father gets to fuck everything that moves and daughter can only have sex if father is there. Makes the MC a total douchebag IMO. She's come close a couple of times with her friends, but it never got past heavy petting. Early on, way back in chapter 1, I was so hopeful we were going to see a hot 69 between D and Elena at the hotel. Nope.

JohnBilly

Mar 15, 2021
In the bridal shop, F thinks to himself that Amy "has a familiar look about her". She mentions a niece. Could she perhaps be Tyra's aunt? That could make things interesting.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no time for more than that, d and f had restaurant booking and e had to study.

when will we see a pregnant version of the Daugh?
when game ends.

In the bridal shop, F thinks to himself that Amy "has a familiar look about her". She mentions a niece. Could she perhaps be Tyra's aunt? That could make things interesting.
she's melody's aunt.

finished update and it was as good as normal.

few scrshots:

1. has she gotten bustier?
2. she shouldn't be 19 anymore, 23-24 is correct age (if she was real)
3. naughty dee (and gets naughtier)
4. who would trust?
5. yea she definitely sees
6. it would unless priest was eunuch
7. she's filthy rich

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes