AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Haven't played the update, decided to skip a few to let the content buildup since not much is going on.

But I can see, as usual, the arguments that have happened post-update for the past 1.5 years are still happening so I guess the update was a standard update.

The pro-sharing and anti-sharing factions ever ending war is a big reason why this game has gone downhill so much. You guys need to at least agree on basic facts. This reminds me of when I was a politics board moderator.

So, here are the basic facts.

- Sharing content was always meant to be in the game. Refer to the CH1 walkthrough as proof. The old Mr.Dot website description of the game has been posted here, it was pretty out there fetish wise. The game was meant to be much more corruption focused, not as romantic. That was before the new writers took over.

Here are the old website archive:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There it is, in black & white. Non-debatable. The copyright down on the bottom of the page is from 2018. Well into the games development.

- Beast content was meant to be in the game as you can see above, and the writers haven't ruled out soft-beast content (why do you think they have a dog now?). Mr.Dots wants this content, the writers are generally against it. Before Ch3 launched, a "Pet" route was one of the teased routes. That obviously hasn't happened for previously mentioned reasons.

- The writers decided to end the sharing routes in Ch3, but backlash caused them to reverse the decision. The reason why they wanted to end them? Too many characters. Now the sharing routes will be a minor part of this Ch4. Although most of it will be about D/F and the girls.

- Everything in the game, besides D, is avoidable. Always has been, always will be.

But quite frankly, this is all the dev teams fault. The sharing/beast people have been following the game since it began, waiting for that content specifically. It's been teased and dragged along since Ch1. But it never comes. So the anti-that-stuff crowd do not believe that content was ever meant to be in the game in the first place, even though it was. This game is miles away from what it was meant to be.

So, yeah, like my review says. Poor planning and writing on the part of the devs. Mr.Dots want X, the writers want Y. And the factions are caught in the middle. throwing shit at each other.
The thing that suprised me the most from this post, is that Dots has a team of multiple writers. So there is more than one person using that weird, robotic speech pattern for characters? And do they write for Sunshine too? Because characters talk like androids there too.

Deckard81

Oct 23, 2017
The thing that suprised me the most from this post, is that Dots has a team of multiple writers. So there is more than one person using that weird, robotic speech pattern for characters? And do they write for Sunshine too? Because characters talk like androids there too.
Yeah I know exactly what you mean about the writing, I can't remember if it was always that way with DMD but it was always there for Melody and Sunshine love and I swear with each update one of the writers just googles something, finds the wiki page and figures out how to make the wiki page a conversation, in this update it was social media influencers, in SSL; hotel management minutia, in Melody music theory etc.

The writing really lacks any personality and just makes me want to skip it most of the time

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Yup, thank you for the reply as well.
I am just glad that is the case so I can just choose "no" to those options (Like I just told the photographer guy to fuck off) and continue on my merry way with the story for Dee and any of her girlfriends I can get as well.

I understand from reading the comments here that some of the girls are cool with Father+Dee relationship and will gladly join them for fun but some are not and you have different paths?
Do we know which girls are on which paths?
I'm playing with Lain's mod, so I assume I'll get a notice when a path diverges.
I don't play with a mod so not sure how Lanes mod effects the game. Regarding path choices my knowledge is limited. I have been a Georgina fan from the start and have stuck to that path with no sharing other than with Georgina, and she is now part of the family and about to be Dee's mom, so is that really sharing? Imho the Dee+Georgina path has been great with lots of movement in this update. Cannot really speak to the other paths as I have not tried them.

Reactions: Rythan25

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
This update became a series of dreams and fantasies as an attempt to add sharing content without sharing.

Last edited:
Reactions: yamon1 and Looper9

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
You'd think that the title, Dating My Daughter, would have been a giveaway.

I know about Martin's scene, but I don't know of a case involving a Witch.
I still had hope for additional content.
I can keep my eye shut during those "Incest" moments and enjoy only the rest of the stuff.

yamon1

Dec 26, 2018
This update became a series of dreams and fantasies as an attempt to add sharing content without sharing.
Right? They should just commit to it instead of being wish-washy. Clearly a sizeable portion of their audience and fans enjoy it so just do it already. Let those that don't like it skip the path.

• Angry
Reactions: lordfridge9

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I wouldn't claim to be "certain" but...
Latest update has Dee dreaming about her mother, who is happy with her having kids with F.

This game tends to hint at things with the dreams Dee has. Rachel is unmoored, not mad at Dee or F, did all she did because of her own incest Love but said she did care for F. There are more people on SubStar that clamor for Rachel involved than for Martin. Not sure about Discord but I have seen fans bring her up there.

Just seems like a possibility

But one that makes more sense for the Jen path than the Georgina path. We'll see.
You make an interesting point, but I still don't see why we can't have all three girls along with Georgina. Maybe after Rachel is added back in, MrDots can add the possibility for Jennifer to be added into the Georgina path. So it would be all 3 girls with Georgina or all 3 girls with Rachel. Along with all the side girls of course, I never want them to be left out. ;)

I do agree that Rachel's story has evolved to the point that I don't have an issue with her being added back into the harem.

Of course the greedy part of me would like there to be an ending with ALL of them together. Maybe with Georgina being the 'main' wife/mother figure and Rachel being in a more submissive role as penance. Then again, I'm probably just thinking with my dick....

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Unfortunately this was dev decision.
It's not necessary to mod it in, you can do it yourself in the game menu, top right corner.
Problem is that it can lead to bugs having them both activated at the same time.
Looking at the two paths in this update, both paths probably could have worked together, but I expect there will be scenes where a threesome occurs in both timelines. It might be possible for the team to write and render a third scene with all four, but it would not be supported by earlier game decisions.
I saw it as a way to assure people on the Martin path that it hasn't been forgotten.
===
On a side note, I saw that a conversation I was in was deleted. Good to see that the moderator edited my multi-quote instead of just deleting it. I appreciate that extra effort.

Last edited:

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
Chapter 3 is not detecting my save from Chapter 2 and is asking me to answer all the questions as if I never played. How can I export my CH 2 saves so that I can manually load them?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Chapter 3 is not detecting my save from Chapter 2 and is asking me to answer all the questions as if I never played. How can I export my CH 2 saves so that I can manually load them?
You can't. You have to answer the questions.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
1. Are you talking about the scene with Georgina? Definitely vaginal penetration there.
2. Are you confusing "hehe" with "hee hee?" Two very different sounds. Hehe is a basic chuckle.
I’m talking about this latest update. Double BJ with Elena. In chapter 4?!?! That’s basically foreplay and we’re way past that.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
Not for nothing, and this may make a lot of you cry, but DMD is a game that could’ve soared with a bit of NTR. I mean you spend 2-3 chapters trying to turn her into a sex crazed slut but she’s 100% faithful to you and you alone? You can go bang her best friend in the bathroom of a train but she can’t screw around with the stable boy?

3.80 star(s) 323 Votes