Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
You know how they say that TV adds 10 pounds? I think most rendering software reduces apparent age by about 5 years on average. Daz probably subtracts less than 5, Honey Select and Koikatsu subtract about 8 years.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Every character in this game is underage, they're only 5 years old at most, we can't have characters have sex in a game until it's been 18 years since they were created, obviously.
you want to wait 18 years that game completes?

• Haha
Reactions: wibbled

Kracken36

Apr 17, 2021
Has the writing gotten any better? I tried this a good few patches ago and the dialogue damn near drove me insane.

Tor7

Jun 10, 2021
Soooo.... temporary break from the perceived age of pixels....

My first play through, and I just got to the point where Dee is doing the wedding dress shoot. In walks a lady and I say "Oh look, it's Amy!" I was excited because, it was the same character from Melody. Next click, they introduce her as Amy. Oh hey, nice nod to the game Melody. A few clicks later, yep, confirmed same Amy. Came here, looked up both games, and then see it was the same dev for both. DOH!

Anyways, I was just happy to see one of my favorite characters from Melody in this game. (And yes, if I had looked closer at the first post in the thread, I would have seen that it was the same dev.)

Alright, you can return to your regularly schedule debate on perceived age in VN's... perhaps the person should play Parental Love....

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Every character in this game is underage, they're only 5 years old at most, we can't have characters have sex in a game until it's been 18 years since they were created, obviously.
You know We get comments about this subject matter on average every two weeks by one concerned citizen or another. I would never want to impune one's sensibilities, Sooooooooooo why are you here. We know we have no moral soapbox to stand on as we know full well what this is, As do you. So again it begs the question, why are you here, and what are your motivations. I enjoy the story without any moral issues as do about 95% of the rest of us. You Sir are the moral minority in this case so I ask you one last time why are you here.

Reactions: Tor7 and Wookie

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
You know We get comments about this subject matter on average every two weeks by one concerned citizen or another. I would never want to impune one's sensibilities, Sooooooooooo why are you here. We know we have no moral soapbox to stand on as we know full well what this is, As do you. So again it begs the question, why are you here, and what are your motivations. I enjoy the story without any moral issues as do about 95% of the rest of us. You Sir are the moral minority in this case so I ask you one last time why are you here.
It seems you missed that it was a joke that was directed at Ssamad8593 's comment about all the girls being underage, that's the person you should be saying this to, not me, I enjoy the game just as much as you do, without any moral issues either.

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
It seems you missed that it was a joke that was directed at Ssamad8593 's comment about all the girls being underage, that's the person you should be saying this to, not me, I enjoy the game just as much as you do, without any moral issues either.
Sorry I saw the post and I got triggered. I assume you do as well based upon your now understood sarcasm.

Reactions: Wookie

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With his games all having cross-overs, is there any order I should play or just play any I like first?
making order aka dmd->melody>sl, 1st will finish this year most likely, 2nd is done and 3rd will finish next year.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I think his was actually a joke. Making fun of people who really do have the age hang up.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes