Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Sorry I saw the post and I got triggered. I assume you do as well based upon your now understood sarcasm.
Poe's Law: Without a clear indicator of the author's intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views such that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the views being parodied.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
Yes but if I go for all the girls, I'm actually not missing any content with D and the relationship remains the same ? It's just more scenes and you see everything for D ?
If you want to play the game straight, then you'll pass on certain sex acts with D by going for other possibilities. You'll still have a deeply sexual relationship, but certain acts will either be delayed or (at least so far) closed off.

If you'd rather an alternative to that sort of content-gating, I recommend you install the walkthrough/cheat/gallery mod. It'll let you do everything you might've missed, without consequence. That said, it's "cheating" on the gameplay, and not everyone wants that particular experience, so decide for yourself.

FWIW, I've installed the mod on every playthrough and I've never regretted it.

Last edited:

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
F asked E to teach D to masturbate in chp 1 and day 18 in chp 2 E takes pic of them in bed confronts D and she confesses
Yes, that means D knows, but F doesn't, and the game never said that D told F that Elena knows about their relationship, F just suddenly knows in CH 3.

zilgo

Feb 9, 2019
If you want to play the game straight, then you'll pass on certain sex acts with D by going for other possibilities. You'll still have a deeply sexual relationship, but certain acts will either be delayed or (at least so far) closed off.

If you'd rather an alternative to that sort of content-gating, I recommend you install the walkthrough/cheat/gallery mod. It'll let you do everything you might've missed, without consequence. That said, it's "cheating" on the gameplay, and not everyone wants that particular experience, so decide for yourself.

FWIW, I've installed the mod on every playthrough and I've never regretted it.
Thanks dude yeah I've downloaded it so I don't have to do multiple runs (this game is already very long), just a bit disappointed the relationship with the daughter does not really change whether you both are faithful or not cause in chapter 1 it does seem like she is very jealous and it did not made much sense to me that she would act the same whether you were on corruption path or faithful path

Reactions: JJsaint

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks dude yeah I've downloaded it so I don't have to do multiple runs (this game is already very long), just a bit disappointed the relationship with the daughter does not really change whether you both are faithful or not cause in chapter 1 it does seem like she is very jealous and it did not made much sense to me that she would act the same whether you were on corruption path or faithful path
well early she just got reunited with her daddy and didn't want to lose him to other woman and later she knew daddy loves her so she wasn't insecure anymore.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
can anyone let me know if its worth picking this up again?

Note: I had manwhore and D only routes going so is the content for those routes super shortchanged now to cater to specific controversial "fetishes"?
Regarding the latter: unless one is the dev, it's impossible to know whether or not any path's being shortchanged, but I'd say no. There's no lack of sex scenes with D, nor is there any lack of sex scenes with other potential partners. Multiple-partner scenes involving D always (I think) have D-only alternatives. Scenes involving D and someone other than her father also have D/F alternatives. If I'm wrong about that, a quick scan of the walkthrough would point out any exceptions.

As to the former question, it's more or less the same game it always was: lots of talking and internal dialogues about plans for the future, dates, sex, and annoying diversions into whatever unrelated topic the dev's decided to insert for no apparent reason. Certain subplots drag on and on; there's one from the first chapter that's still not resolved, and I don't mean D's career. As someone who's perfectly fine with D having sex with other people, of any gender, and was thus unbothered when it became an option, the primary negative for me is that it seems like the story's dragging along with almost no narrative urgency. I know "narrative urgency" isn't really a driving motivation behind a game that forced us to endure things like "let's learn all about farm life and milk some cows," but there are limits, and this story's exceeding them. We all know how it's gonna end; either get us there more efficiently or give us something more interesting stuff — or people — to do.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thank you.

I'm releived it sounds like the controversy is way overblown like usual. Back to corrupting a certain blonde!
well you can start polyamourus (fwb) with other women and dee (your call) and marriage with d is in plans or daddy marries georgina publicly and then marries d privately.

Reactions: TheBadGuyofLegend

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Being that D is making a living by being internet famous would make her marrying her father publicly unlikely.
A private wedding with them living together is plausible. That outcome is even hinted at in MrDots other VN Sunshine Love.

Reactions: JJsaint and wibbled

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Being that D is making a living by being internet famous would make her marrying her father publicly unlikely.
A private wedding with them living together is plausible. That outcome is even hinted at in MrDots other VN Sunshine Love.
I think you're right. All the cards are in place for a biggish, but private unofficial wedding, and hopefully an orgy at the reception.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
happened between chapters. :p
While that is possible, it seemed like such a big deal in Chapter 2, not telling F that Elena knows about them, that's why it's disappointing that that whole plot point was completely ignored.

Bigapee

Jul 19, 2017
you say that, but this is a world where literally every single person who learns he's a dude banging his daughter instantly either thinks it's fine or joins in. they'll have a televised wedding to rival the royal family.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
we'll see if its public or private and if its hosted on sl mc and sis hotel then it won't be that private.

Will they have a choice of entrees at the wedding?
unlikely since pretty much every1 they have met (well those who they met in ch3) will be there and even mommy dearest i think.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes