Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Being that D is making a living by being internet famous would make her marrying her father publicly unlikely.
A private wedding with them living together is plausible. That outcome is even hinted at in MrDots other VN Sunshine Love.
Very true. There was a mention of the rumors. Many are choosing to not believe that they are having an intimate relationship.
I think you're right. All the cards are in place for a biggish, but private unofficial wedding, and hopefully an orgy at the reception.
I don't think they actually accomplished it, but I knew one couple who were planning such an orgy as the reception.

Reactions: wibbled

HellShade

Oct 5, 2021
Hey guys so apparently the most recent download link is just chapter 4, is there no unified download for all 4 chapters together? I tried to start and it made me choose some stuff and it started from day 40 or something and I have no idea what's going on because this is the first time playing the game

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Hey guys so apparently the most recent download link is just chapter 4, is there no unified download for all 4 chapters together? I tried to start and it made me choose some stuff and it started from day 40 or something and I have no idea what's going on because this is the first time playing the game
To play all chapters you have to download and play them separately. If you start from the beginning, the stats and choices you make carry over. I recommend start at the beginning, it's more fun that way. The links to Chapters 1 2 and 3 are on the first page of this thread. I'd also recommend looking at the walkthroughs as it will help you navigate and make the choices you want, or you can download the walkthrough mods, which do the same, and let you play all options, without negatively affecting the stats.

HellShade

Oct 5, 2021
To play all chapters you have to download and play them separately. If you start from the beginning, the stats and choices you make carry over. I recommend start at the beginning, it's more fun that way. The links to Chapters 1 2 and 3 are on the first page of this thread. I'd also recommend looking at the walkthroughs as it will help you navigate and make the choices you want, or you can download the walkthrough mods, which do the same, and let you play all options, without negatively affecting the stats.
Ah gotchu, thanks a lot!

Reactions: wibbled

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
I don't understand, I downloaded ch4 and started from the 40th and there were only a few scenes and the game was over, I have to do what? download files from one to another?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I don't understand, I downloaded ch4 and started from the 40th and there were only a few scenes and the game was over, I have to do what? download files from one to another?
If you play for the first time, you start at Chapter 1. They are all different games.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
is it complete or not
This is a huge game. It is divided into 4 chapters. It is recommended you play them in order, so the story will make sense. Each chapter has many updates. Chapters 1, 2, and 3 are finished. Chapter 4 is under development. So there will be more updates. The whole game is not complete yet.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
If it is the first time you play this game, you should start it by playing Chapter 1, then Chapter 2, then Chapter 3 and only after that you should play Chapter 4 updates and they will make sense.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes