eddywalnut

Jul 5, 2017
Like others here I thought DMD was needlessly dragging on but now I'm once again looking forward to future updates since it hinted last update D's mother Rachel could become part of the harem, personally find that idea to be very hot despite all the hate she gets!

Still can't decide though if the doggo is there just to tease viewers or will actually lead to something...

daibach

Dec 4, 2017
my game sometimes doesn't show video, i have installed DirectShow Filters but it doesn't work; the default store extension VP9 extension also doesn't work. i have unren game folder and can open webm file with video player. how can i fix this?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So Elena and Jennifer won't be able to get pregnant?
Just checked the walkthrough for the word "pregnant". Yes, you can knock up Jennifer, however, no mention of it with regard to Elena. Also, nothing about Georgina. This may all change in any upcoming version though.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
my game sometimes doesn't show video, i have installed DirectShow Filters but it doesn't work; the default store extension VP9 extension also doesn't work. i have unren game folder and can open webm file with video player. how can i fix this?
do you have k-lite codecs and webm codecs installed?

Just checked the walkthrough for the word "pregnant". Yes, you can knock up Jennifer, however, no mention of it with regard to Elena. Also, nothing about Georgina. This may all change in any upcoming version though.
georgina nor d yet but in chosen paths like in melody.

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
Guys do you think there will be more sharing scenes in the future uptade? or it was only for one occasion with martin and ryan?
Because during the last update, the telephone exchange between D and Martin told me that their relationship is not over ...
:HideThePain:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Guys do you think there will be more sharing scenes in the future uptade? or it was only for one occasion with martin and ryan?
Because during the last update, the telephone exchange between D and Martin told me that their relationship is not over ...
:HideThePain:
well there'll be mff scenes but dunno about mmf or sharing.

Reactions: kokon1969

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Despite all your various desires, the simple truth is that Dee still has a pretty solid shot at a career as a super model. The potential is hundreds of millions of dollars in her next decade. Barring that she can make hundreds of thousands a year just modeling. How in the world does it make sense for her to endanger that by stripping for less money than she can make today in a four hour photoshoot?

From a plot perspective, what possible motivation would Mr. Dots have to open that can of worms?

Mr. Dots will do as his vision requires, but I'll put a $50 chip on the table that stripper Dee is not in the game's future.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Despite all your various desires, the simple truth is that Dee still has a pretty solid shot at a career as a super model. The potential is hundreds of millions of dollars in her next decade. Barring that she can make hundreds of thousands a year just modeling. How in the world does it make sense for her to endanger that by stripping for less money than she can make today in a four hour photoshoot?

From a plot perspective, what possible motivation would Mr. Dots have to open that can of worms?

Mr. Dots will do as his vision requires, but I'll put a $50 chip on the table that stripper Dee is not in the game's future.
In my mind it's not Dee stripping as a job, it's stripping once or twice for fun in a private club with her Dad and swingers like G & O.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
In my mind it's not Dee stripping as a job, it's stripping once or twice for fun in a private club with her Dad and swingers like G & O.
yea very private show behind totally locked (and barricaded) doors and definitely no any kind of security cams.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
yea very private show behind totally locked (and barricaded) doors and definitely no any kind of security cams.
It happens. For example, it is known that Cameron Diaz went to have fun in the most high end swingers club in Paris a few years ago. Of course she took her dispositions for security cams to be disabled before she came, but parisian gossip being what it is, we still know it happened and she had a good time.
And Dee does not have 1% of Diaz's fame in DmD's world, so my suggestion is pretty realistic imho.

Reactions: Looper9

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Is there any way to play this game as a decent guy?.. To actually protect the girl from danger?.. I saw some screenshots where the Liam(from Acting Lessons) looking guy is banging the daughter and one where it looks like she's having a 3 way with MC and the Liam looking guy...and I've read some comments about the daughter being niave and innocent so I'm assuming this all happens if MC corrupts her or if we allow othera to do so?..is there anyway to avoid all that shit and be a good guy for a change and not a perverted old fuck?
I mean honestly I don't wanna babysit either.. Like in My girlfriend's Amnesia, fuck I couldn't even enjoy that game cause I constantly had to make sure the girlfriend doesn't get raped or something.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes