Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Is there any way to play this game as a decent guy?.. To actually protect the girl from danger?.. I saw some screenshots where the Liam(from Acting Lessons) looking guy is banging the daughter and one where it looks like she's having a 3 way with MC and the Liam looking guy...and I've read some comments about the daughter being niave and innocent so I'm assuming this all happens if MC corrupts her or if we allow othera to do so?..is there anyway to avoid all that shit and be a good guy for a change and not a perverted old fuck?
I mean honestly I don't wanna babysit either.. Like in My girlfriend's Amnesia, fuck I couldn't even enjoy that game cause I constantly had to make sure the girlfriend doesn't get raped or something.
All sharing and swinging is completely avoidable. If you accidently enabled a sharing path you can disable them with literally two clicks.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
All sharing and swinging is completely avoidable. If you accidently enabled a sharing path you can disable them with literally two clicks.
LOSTBOY7 But you're still going to fuck your daughter, no matter what. Hopefully you think this is a "decent guy" move. Otherwise, not the game for you.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
LOSTBOY7 But you're still going to fuck your daughter, no matter what. Hopefully you think this is a "decent guy" move. Otherwise, not the game for you.
Lol in reality no I don't think that's a "decent guy" move.. But in terms of the game I don't mind it unless we have to force her or manipulate her into having sex with you.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Is there any way to play this game as a decent guy?.. To actually protect the girl from danger?.. I saw some screenshots where the Liam(from Acting Lessons) looking guy is banging the daughter and one where it looks like she's having a 3 way with MC and the Liam looking guy...and I've read some comments about the daughter being niave and innocent so I'm assuming this all happens if MC corrupts her or if we allow othera to do so?..is there anyway to avoid all that shit and be a good guy for a change and not a perverted old fuck?
I mean honestly I don't wanna babysit either.. Like in My girlfriend's Amnesia, fuck I couldn't even enjoy that game cause I constantly had to make sure the girlfriend doesn't get raped or something.
Yes you can do a D only run.... not even that hard....

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
or manipulate her into having sex with you.
Given that the whole premis of the game is for you to manipulate your way into D's pants I am not sure the D only path is any closer to your "decent guy" ideal.

The game is not about developing a Platonic, Paternal relationship, it is about getting your dick (and maybe others) into your daughter's pussy.

It is fun, well produced with a plausible story line, not the hardcore corruption game in the original outline, but still caters for the incest / corruption (manipulative, not forced) kink

Reactions: CestGod and Looper9
Jul 5, 2021
You can play as a faithful guy, you just have to reject all the annoying side characters, like I do. I play it as a love story between father and daughter. They are supposed to be in love, so why would they be interested in anyone else anyway?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Cnote12x96

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
You can play as a faithful guy, you just have to reject all the annoying side characters, like I do. I play it as a love story between father and daughter. They are supposed to be in love, so why would they be interested in anyone else anyway?
Have you heard of swingers ? Can you conceive that you might love multiple people ? Or even really love someone but want to fuck other people without love, just for fun ? Does all you know about love & sex comes from Disney and the church ?
Anyways what you describe can be true, at least for a while, but it's far from being so categoric.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Well the MC hasn't had much of a sex life since the divorce. So a little side action in the extremely slow moving opening sort of makes sense. Guy's not a monk.

Jul 5, 2021
Have you heard of swingers ? Can you conceive that you might love multiple people ? Or even really love someone but want to fuck other people without love, just for fun ? Does all you know about love & sex comes from Disney and the church ?
Anyways what you describe can be true, at least for a while, but it's far from being so categoric.
Not everything is about 'fun', there are other things to consider, like maybe not hurting the person you love? I have plenty of fun fucking the person I'm in love with. I guess insight comes with maturity, but of course this is only a game...

Jul 5, 2021
Well the MC hasn't had much of a sex life since the divorce. So a little side action in the extremely slow moving opening sort of makes sense. Guy's not a monk.
How do you know he hasn't had much of a sex life? I'm pretty sure he would have had sex in the 10 years since his divorce. And I don't find it a 'slow moving opening', I enjoy the build up.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
How do you know he hasn't had much of a sex life? I'm pretty sure he would have had sex in the 10 years since his divorce. And I don't find it a 'slow moving opening', I enjoy the build up.
He shares his thoughts and Georgiana, at one point, comments about the disasters his 2-4 hookups over those ten years. The MC wasn't getting much and had been without for quite some time before Dee appeared at his door.

You should understand that slow moving and buildup are not mutually exclusive, actually they more or less go hand in hand.

Jul 5, 2021
He shares his thoughts and Georgiana, at one point, comments about the disasters his 2-4 hookups over those ten years. The MC wasn't getting much and had been without for quite some time before Dee appeared at his door.

You should understand that slow moving and buildup are not mutually exclusive, actually they more or less go hand in hand.
Again, I don't find it to be slow moving. Obviously it's a sex game, but I personally don't play games solely for the sex. I enjoy the storyline and I really enjoy the dialogue.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Again, I don't find it to be slow moving. Obviously it's a sex game, but I personally don't play games solely for the sex. I enjoy the storyline and I really enjoy the dialogue.
I also enjoy story and dialogue in this game, what I don't understand is why people want to do the same things in a game and IRL. Good for you if you have a loving, monogamic relationship IRL, but why wouldn't you want to experiment something different in a game ? For me it would be like playing GTA and respecting traffic stops and speed limitations. It can be fun if IRL you drive drunk at full speed, but if you abide to the rules irl, why even play a game to do the same ? Anyways, more of a general interrogation on my part than specifically directed at you, but you made me think of this. Again.

Reactions: CestGod
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes