AsmonDeus

Nov 12, 2017
Been a long time since i checked this out - how has things progressed? Is there still a "pure" route with just the daughter? Or has it devolved into hamfisted cuckoldry?

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Been a long time since i checked this out - how has things progressed? Is there still a "pure" route with just the daughter? Or has it devolved into hamfisted cuckoldry?
Up to you really, it's vanilla if you're loyal to D. Any cheating relationship turns into an FFM one eventually. Margo's second scene opens Ryan's route, Martin's route is optional. You can play it vanilla, you can play it with a somewhat poly all girl harem or you can allow and encourage D to sleep with other guys. The sharing/cuckoldry or w/e you want to call it does feel a little ham fisted to me just because the opt outs are kinda lazy. Since you can just disable relationships from the relationship menu I feel like the dev went a little lazy on the actual dialogue choices for opting out of things. For example before the Margo Ryan 4some F has this internal monologue about how he doesn't think he really wants Ryan to hook up with D but you don't ever get an option in the dialogue to ever express that. If you go for the second event on the Margo 3some route then Ryan's path just automatically opens without any dialogue choices to disable it. The Ryan scene is still avoidable at this stage but I honestly wish F wasn't such a pussy about setting his own boundaries about something he repeatedly mentions he doesn't think he'd want.

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I coul
Despite all your various desires, the simple truth is that Dee still has a pretty solid shot at a career as a super model. The potential is hundreds of millions of dollars in her next decade. Barring that she can make hundreds of thousands a year just modeling. How in the world does it make sense for her to endanger that by stripping for less money than she can make today in a four hour photoshoot?

From a plot perspective, what possible motivation would Mr. Dots have to open that can of worms?

Mr. Dots will do as his vision requires, but I'll put a $50 chip on the table that stripper Dee is not in the game's future.
I could see Elena doing it, though. :love:

svensz

Mar 30, 2019
Hello from Germany first of all the game is absolutely awesome story top, graphics top Then I would like to know who and whether there is a new update? And could you put your daughter in the submissive role more? I mean with more BDSM elements z.b. Bondage, gagball, corresponding humiliation elements, the corresponding BDSM poses I am aware that working on such a game takes a lot of time and the developer of course still has a private life and a job but it would be nice if something like that could be done in future updates

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello from Germany first of all the game is absolutely awesome story top, graphics top Then I would like to know who and whether there is a new update? And could you put your daughter in the submissive role more? I mean with more BDSM elements z.b. Bondage, gagball, corresponding humiliation elements, the corresponding BDSM poses I am aware that working on such a game takes a lot of time and the developer of course still has a private life and a job but it would be nice if something like that could be done in future updates
there's at least 1 update left for main game and maybe some epilogues. don't think game will go that far anymore.

Reactions: CestGod

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Say what now? Why would the dev be reported to the authorities? Explain, please...
Someone apparently reported his Mega links for this game for "Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality", now none of the Mega links work anymore, what is wrong with people, this game has none of those things. Now his Mega account has been removed, and his IP and other information was sent to the authorities.

Reactions: CestGod
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes