Jul 5, 2021
Except the loli tag applies to elena and jennifer. There is a difference between petite and childlike... I love this game, but I have always had a problem with the appearance of jennifer and elena. I noticed other people commenting on this and were then attacked for it...

Reactions: Looper9

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Elena probably has B or C cups, while Jennifer has A cups, so Elena is safe, but I might see the reason why they think Jennifer is underage.
I mean, every female character around the Daughters age looks kinda childish. You see this during the model competition, if the Daughter would not have the big tits you would question if she is 18 or not.

Reactions: Kracken36

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Someone apparently reported his Mega links for this game for "Child Exploitation Material, Violent Extremism, or Bestiality", now none of the Mega links work anymore, what is wrong with people, this game has none of those things. Now his Mega account has been removed, and his IP and other information was sent to the authorities.
What I find interesting is that it's just the Mega link for Chapter 4 that's down. None of the Mega links to the other chapters are affected nor are the links for MrDots other games (Melody and Sunshine Love). Maybe all they have to do is reupload it, and everything will be fine.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I mean, every female character around the Daughters age looks kinda childish. You see this during the model competition, if the Daughter would not have the big tits you would question if she is 18 or not.
All of them look 18 to me, being 18 years old means you'll still look pretty young, but once they are 21 they'll look a lot different.

Honestly though, most older adult characters look way younger than their age, so it's probably because of the art style.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I did a little looking around, and I'm thinking the Mega link in the OP may be incorrect because I found one here that works.
That one is obviously not a link from the creator, and the chapter 4 Mega links here used to work, so they aren't incorrect.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
That one is obviously not a link from the creator, and the chapter 4 Mega links here used to work, so they aren't incorrect.
There's nothing that says the links in the OP are from MrDots; however, the post I linked to seems to be, at least, a copy/paste from the original website so it's hard to say which is more "official" (especially when this is technically a pirate site). Also, it seems like the link in the OP for Chapter 4 seems to be the only one that's not working since all of the other chapters are fine as well as the links for Melody and Sunshine Love (which was updated just a couple of days ago).

Maybe all that needs to happen is for someone to update the Mega links in the OP, but the links listed in the Walkthrough link that's listed in the OP do work so people might consider using that for awhile.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes