Dylan741

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2019
Okay, Daddy is a pervert fucking his daughter, but sharing her is already trash.
Well that's up to you, there's plenty of choices in the game and you're not forced to do anything you don't want, tailor the story to your own preferences. :)
About that being trashy, I don't know to each their own I guess, I'm not interested in sharing, but I will not judge other fetishes.

Reactions: Looper9

slackster

Feb 1, 2017
VaCaTiOn, recharging batteries etc.
Assuming 5 week dev time after each SL update expect an update in April, July and October with a final update/bugfix for Ch4 in December
The devs really are going to drag this out for another year
Milk.gif

Reactions: proximus

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Assuming 5 week dev time after each SL update expect an update in April, July and October with a final update/bugfix for Ch4 in December
The devs really are going to drag this out for another year
unlikely that this gets stretched to next year.

Again there are those of us that like the story.
But agreed the D-Only path should have ended with Chapter 2.
but then you'd have missed d+martin scene.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I know that F and Dee are main protagonists but Elena was very popular character. She has been practically dropped last 2 chapters bar couple events around beauty contest.
Maybe sharing her with Martin in threesome would have appeased both pure route and sharing crowd.
Just so many opportunities missed in this game. That swingers club scene was especially lame, dev obviously afraid to involve Dee with other male character(s). Elena could have spiced things up there especially if she showed up with MC and Dee maybe stayed sick at home.

Doesn't look like Jeff Steel is involved with the game anymore (think that some of his ideas were suppressed by other team members) but writing is going south and looks like dev's team is running out of ideas.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes