the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you!

I don't know why but your Ch3 version is super laggy on my phone, like clicking through text has strong stutter and freezes like it goes through 2 lines, freezes for 2 seconds, goes through the next 2 or 3 and so on. I don't know why. :/
I had one single instance where I booted up the game around noon and it was ultra stable and fast with no freezes whatsoever, but I have no idea what triggered this. I deleted all my old save files before starting it cause I thought maybe that was a problem and it helped but now it's super laggy again with only 2 savegames.
Do you have any idea? Any reports about something like this?

Also, what's super weird, the only instance where it was 100% butter smooth was also the only load up of the game where the walkthrough actually worked and showed me the outcomes of the choices.

Now it doesn't work again even tho the walkthrough function is activated. Why's that?
the choice hints are toggled by a simple variable that is either True or False. there is nothing magically about it, either they are enabled and you see hints that are present or they are disabled and you see them not.
and btw not every choice menu has entries with hints.

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
Gotta ask, in what chapter does Lucas the creepy guy gets what he deserve? Honestly he's making me lose the experience, completely ruining the mood. Creepy as hell, no idea why his personality needs to go that far. I'm still in Ch 1, when will it resolve? How far will he actually go? Will he hurt someone?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Gotta ask, in what chapter does Lucas the creepy guy gets what he deserve? Honestly he's making me lose the experience, completely ruining the mood. Creepy as hell, no idea why his personality needs to go that far. I'm still in Ch 1, when will it resolve? How far will he actually go? Will he hurt someone?
He will get what he deserved in Chapter 1.

Reactions: LuckyBastards

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: FlyinginTime

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Does anybody remember what city Melody was set in?
I know this question should be asked on the Melody thread but I'm not sure anybody is there regularly.

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Does anybody remember what city Melody was set in?
I know this question should be asked on the Melody thread but I'm not sure anybody is there regularly.
Not sure of the actual city they live in but on the superstar route Melody goes to Seaside to get an award and sing her latest song.

minoslune

Aug 17, 2017
guys, I just started part 2 and im seeing that the game is adding a lot more NTResque stuff... Is it actually netorare ? im not sure if im up for that after book 1 being so wholesome lol

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes