♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there,
I have one question, another yes I know ...
So in chapter 3 you have the option to choose whether Dee is taking the pill or not, and I would like to know if she can actually get pregnant in chapter 4, or if this is still another path that ultimately wasn't exploited in the game. Thx

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hi there,
I have one question, another yes I know ...
So in chapter 3 you have the option to choose whether Dee is taking the pill or not, and I would like to know if she can actually get pregnant in chapter 4, or if this is still another path that ultimately wasn't exploited in the game. Thx
For now, she cannot get pregnant. So even if she does not take the pill, she wont be pregnant at the start of Chapter 4.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
plans change etc. only ryan scene is if he rescues d from ahole judge after competition is over, there are other options who rescues d and each have their own scenes.
don't you think the a'hole judge looked like Epstein...didn't kill himself

Last edited:
Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I hope this should be a joke, otherwise we won't see an update for Sunshine Love for the next 3 years.
DMD could have ended wonderfully with chapter 2, but why slaughter a cow as long it is giving milk?
I agree that DmD is not as great as it was in the past, but to me it's still 3000% less boring than SL. So I wouldn't mind not having any SL update for 3 years. But don't worry fans of boring games, it won't happen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, I don't understand any more. Another hour ago the traceback file was not present in the folder, and now it is. :rolleyes:
So I put the two files back here
nothing sticks to eye except game won't load after initializations, traceback doesn't say anything to me. you can try starting game by pressing shift+g while clicking exe and choosing other renderer.

don't you think the a'hole judge looked like Epstein...didn't kill himself
epstein wasn't in news when played that part so cannot say.

I hope this should be a joke, otherwise we won't see an update for Sunshine Love for the next 3 years.
DMD could have ended wonderfully with chapter 2, but why slaughter a cow as long it is giving milk?
dmd should end on ch4.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
nothing sticks to eye except game won't load after initializations, traceback doesn't say anything to me. you can try starting game by pressing shift+g while clicking exe and choosing other renderer.
OK thanks for the lead. I think I fixed the problem, and it came from setting my two graphics cards to sli mode. Apparently everything is working fine now (y)

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
The first 3 chapter is already completed right? There won't be any additional scenes? I would hate if there would be another addition and I would have to play the game all over again.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The first 3 chapter is already completed right? There won't be any additional scenes? I would hate if there would be another addition and I would have to play the game all over again.
As far as I know, chapter three is finished, so if there are any other changes coming, it will be in chapter four which is expected to continue through the year... 2029? Meu! :LUL:

Reactions: LuckyBastards

LuckyBastards

Dec 5, 2021
Without giving too much spoiler, may I ask what happened? I'm half way through Chapter 1, the amount of douche trying to take advantage of the daughter and her friends is really unsettling, very uncomfortable. Will it get worse from there?

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Without giving too much spoiler, may I ask what happened? I'm half way through Chapter 1, the amount of douche trying to take advantage of the daughter and her friends is really unsettling, very uncomfortable. Will it get worse from there?
Let's say it depends on how you play it.
You can have it vanilla (solo, or with other women) or with partner swapping / sharing with other men (which I absolutely don't like).
I found the first two chapters extremely good, it is the "build up" of a love story between father and daughter.
The third chapter, well a matter of taste and from chapter 4 I simply don't understand why the game is being pushed further.
At some point everything is simply told and every sex position has been shown for the 400th time.
It gets boring without getting to the point.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes