Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The first 3 chapter is already completed right? There won't be any additional scenes? I would hate if there would be another addition and I would have to play the game all over again.
Well, as far as I know the devs are planning to do a final "review" once C4 (and the game) has finished. Things like ironing out spelling and grammar, maybe the one or other new angle or changed scene and adding achievements to Cs 2-4.

nexialist2444

Nov 15, 2021
I can't play the game because chapter 2 when I install any walkthrough gives me an error when I want to load or save game. Anyone knows how to solve this?

• Angry
Reactions: Uthuriel

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
traductor the problem is that when installing the walkthrough for Ch 2, every time I click on load or save, I get an error and it forces me to quit the game.
I never had that problem with the WT. Seems like you did something wrong.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
nothing sticks to eye except game won't load after initializations, traceback doesn't say anything to me. you can try starting game by pressing shift+g while clicking exe and choosing other renderer.

epstein wasn't in news when played that part so cannot say.

dmd should end on ch4.
his lolita express was well known long before that, but he looks like him either way

Willy1975

Jan 6, 2021
I hope this should be a joke, otherwise we won't see an update for Sunshine Love for the next 3 years.
DMD could have ended wonderfully with chapter 2, but why slaughter a cow as long it is giving milk?
I started DMD when it was at chapter 1, then continued when it was on chapter 4 and it's come a long way. I also finished Melody, which is a great game as well. The latest SL ended good and i'm looking forward to new content. However, DMD needs to come to a conclusion.

Just my two cents :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
traductor the problem is that when installing the walkthrough for Ch 2, every time I click on load or save, I get an error and it forces me to quit the game.
1. did you install ch2 on it's own folder?
2. did you use ch2 wt-mod?
3. with what did you extract packets?

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Dating My Daughter CH3 v0.29.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

you still can continue save files of CH2, but only, when they were saved at the very end.
copy these files into the save folder of CH3 and proceed as usual. files that are not useable, are marked invalid. i advice, to delete all invalid files, cuz they are checked every time you access the load/save screen and this is a slow process.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 21.12.2021 (fix)
Hey, I can't install this, after several minutes and the install bar going full it just says "couldn't get installed". I already deleted the second game but this didn't fix it, I know I had this problem with chapter 2 but after uninstalling it worked then, any other tip? I have no idea what else I could try here on my phone.

Android 11, Samsung Galaxy S10+.

Edit:

Got it now, had to delete the extra folder that got created for the other games.

I'm a bit confused with E3. Are FP gone now? And does the top right D picture doesn't show ass points etc. Anymore? There is just empty space where the points were in E2.

Also I had to start a new file, the game actually acknowledged 1 file as readable, but loading that and then pressing the D pic gives a grey error screen with a lot of code.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey, I can't install this, after several minutes and the install bar going full it just says "couldn't get installed". I already deleted the second game but this didn't fix it, I know I had this problem with chapter 2 but after uninstalling it worked then, any other tip? I have no idea what else I could try here on my phone.

Android 11, Samsung Galaxy S10+.

Edit:

Got it now, had to delete the extra folder that got created for the other games.

I'm a bit confused with E3. Are FP gone now? And does the top right D picture doesn't show ass points etc. Anymore? There is just empty space where the points were in E2.

Also I had to start a new file, the game actually acknowledged 1 file as readable, but loading that and then pressing the D pic gives a grey error screen with a lot of code.
FP, ass points and whatnot are no longer displayed. there are the LP top right and that's about that.

asdrepli1

Feb 28, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

there is not found error

Edge Sangral

Jul 25, 2020
FP, ass points and whatnot are no longer displayed. there are the LP top right and that's about that.
Thank you!

I don't know why but your Ch3 version is super laggy on my phone, like clicking through text has strong stutter and freezes like it goes through 2 lines, freezes for 2 seconds, goes through the next 2 or 3 and so on. I don't know why. :/
I had one single instance where I booted up the game around noon and it was ultra stable and fast with no freezes whatsoever, but I have no idea what triggered this. I deleted all my old save files before starting it cause I thought maybe that was a problem and it helped but now it's super laggy again with only 2 savegames.
Do you have any idea? Any reports about something like this?

Also, what's super weird, the only instance where it was 100% butter smooth was also the only load up of the game where the walkthrough actually worked and showed me the outcomes of the choices.

Now it doesn't work again even tho the walkthrough function is activated. Why's that?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes