Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So this has been asked before but did someone post the stuff they sell now like the image pack or calendar yet?

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi there
i had been playing dmd until the middle of chapter 2 and i just did it all over again recently, and i am lost. Could D win the competition at the end of Chapter 3, or is this slut Tyra winning whoever we do?
And if yes, how?
The walkthrough gives indications such as the choice of bikini, and also the photo shoot on the beach with the two young guys, but even choosing the swim suit that D has chosen (choice which is supposed to make her win the bikini stape ), and by accepting the photo shoot with the two guys (choice which is supposed to make her win the competition) She finished second in the standings.
and I forgot happy new year everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Rooster

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi there
i had been playing dmd until the middle of chapter 2 and i just did it all over again recently, and i am lost. Could D win the competition at the end of Chapter 3, or is this slut Tyra winning whoever we do?
And if yes, how?
yes by not starting to date (read: fuck) my (father's) daughter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hi there
And if yes, how?
The walkthrough gives indications such as the choice of bikini, and also the photo shoot on the beach with the two young guys, but even choosing the swim suit that D has chosen (choice which is supposed to make her win the bikini stape ), and by accepting the photo shoot with the two guys (choice which is supposed to make her win the competition) She finished second in the standings.
No you can't win the modelling competition.

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Hi there
And if yes, how?
Happy New Year to you too! The simple answer is no. Think about when every "choice" you make in the game could lead to different outcomes, the game would soon become untenable due to its mathematical complexity of variables. And we already bitch about waiting so long for the next update!:LOL:

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Happy New Year to you too! The simple answer is no. Think about when every "choice" you make in the game could lead to different outcomes, the game would soon become untenable due to its mathematical complexity of variables. And we already bitch about waiting so long for the next update!:LOL:
yes I agree, both for the complexity of the different variables due to different paths, and for the long wait for updates too. I had almost given up on the idea of seeing it finished to tell the true. Maybe I'll see that when I retire :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Big Rooster

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Hi everyone
I just started Chapter 4 and am having a problem.
The game closes spontaneously without any warning. I play, and suddenly the game window closes. However I think it is related to the version of the program, by what happened to me with other games as well. On the other hand I had no problem with the other chapters. And no trace of crashes in the log file.
Does anyone have any idea where this might come from, and how to fix it?
I am on 64 bit windows 10 and my whole system is up to date and clean.
I started looking for a topic on the site, but if you have a lead, I'm interested.
thanks in advance

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes