• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
This makes me such a sad panda x__x
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'cas' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_47_00.rpyc", line 2169, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 681, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 574, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'cas' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.34
Sun May  8 13:22:47 2022

Reactions: demnesn21151

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
So I am reading these posts and they are not done with the game and went the NTR/cuck route with Martine instead of continuing the game about the MC and daughters relationship?

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
So I am reading these posts and they are not done with the game and went the NTR/cuck route with Martine instead of continuing the game about the MC and daughters relationship?
No they didn't.
Martin is still a minor side character that can easily be toggled off and he won't be part of the story anymore.

The only thing that sucks is that the dev time they invested into his character should have been used for other characters like Georgina, Elena or Jennifer.
MrDots and teams have this compulsive desire to add cuck storylines to their games that actually most of their fanbase don't care about.

At least they are smart enough to allow characters to be toggled on or off at will. So the cuck stuff is completely avoidable.
I don't think I have seen Martin since chapter one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Onetogo and pgm_01

GamesR4fun

Dec 30, 2020
No they didn't.
Martin is still a minor side character that can easily be toggled off and he won't be part of the story anymore.

The only thing that sucks is that the dev time they invested into his character should have been used for other characters like Georgina, Elena or Jennifer.
MrDots and teams have this compulsive desire to add cuck storylines to their games that actually most of their fanbase don't care about.

At least they are smart enough to allow characters to be toggled on or off at will. So the cuck stuff is completely avoidable.
I don't think I have have seen Martin since chapter one.
Ok cool just seems this game hasn't been finished in many months thanks.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
This way this is not right. In fact, this content was once planned from the start. It was originally supposed to be a game with many very varied routes. The vanilla fanbase has only developed over the years, created from the Melody interruption, which has gradually taken over the game and pushed out the corruption/sharing fanbase. MrDots made the mistake to adapt his game more and more to meet their expectations. This in turn has attracted more and more vanilla funboys, but driving away its original fans. This adaptation isn't really good either, especially in parts 1 and 2 there are still many renders and story lines that have been started, which were supposed to lead to this content, but which never made it into the game. The result is this sad 0815 vanilla stuff that is hopelessly lost in the crowd.

The few sharing fans left today were the original fanbase of DMD.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This way this is not right. In fact, this content was once planned from the start. It was originally supposed to be a game with many very varied routes. The vanilla fanbase has only developed over the years, created from the Melody interruption, which has gradually taken over the game and pushed out the corruption/sharing fanbase. MrDots made the mistake to adapt his game more and more to meet their expectations. This in turn has attracted more and more vanilla funboys, but driving away its original fans. This adaptation isn't really good either, especially in parts 1 and 2 there are still many renders and story lines that have been started, which were supposed to lead to this content, but which never made it into the game. The result is this sad 0815 vanilla stuff that is hopelessly lost in the crowd.

The few sharing fans left today were the original fanbase of DMD.
Funny... that you mention Melody. It's to this day their best game and it has none of the sharing stuff in it.

The original fanbase you mentioned is mostly gone by now though and the rest circle jerks in the fan art thread.
That doesn't mean though that MrDots has no fans left, they just got replaced by new people and I think MrDots hasn't realized that.
I'm not surprised though given that MrDots has teams members like Jeff who fap to raceplay podcasts... IMHO kinda embarrassing... :KEK:
This is also the reason why MrDots has to be very careful. When DMD ends and the subs drop and he starts a new project he should really reflect on what kind of dev he want's to be.

I have to say though it's always funny to see people like you that use tems like vanilla as an insult. Nice kink-shaming...

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Funny... that you mention Melody. It's to this day their best game and it has none of the sharing stuff in it.

The original fanbase you mentioned is mostly gone by now though and the rest circle jerks in the fan art thread.
That doesn't mean though that MrDots has no fans left, they just got replaced by new people and I think MrDots hasn't realized that.
I'm not surprised though given that MrDots has teams members like Jeff who fap to raceplay podcasts... IMHO kinda embarrassing... :KEK:
This is also the reason why MrDots has to be very careful. When DMD ends and the subs drop and he starts a new project he should really reflect on what kind of dev he want's to be.

I have to say though it's always funny to see people like you that use tems like vanilla as an insult. Nice kink-shaming...
Is Vanilla actually a Kink?

• Haha
Reactions: Uthuriel

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well not sharing with guys.

don't get where some posters get cucking to this game since d doesn't cuck f since if some1else fucks d then it happens by f's approval.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021

don't get where some posters get cucking to this game since d doesn't cuck f since if some1else fucks d then it happens by f's approval.
These are people who don't understand what cucking is.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
True but remember if you want the best ending then you have to go Melody only.

We don't know if that will be the case with DMD but I would assume that solo D is going to give us the best ending in that game to.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Melody was their best game because it had a more focused story and didn't have too many characters. Nothing to do with what fetishes were in the game or not.

Meanwhile, this game has been dragging on for half a decade. Literally.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
True but remember if you want the best ending then you have to go Melody only.

We don't know if that will be the case with DMD but I would assume that solo D is going to give us the best ending in that game to.
True about Melody, but you also had to correctly interact with a number of people and a couple of critical choice seemed pretty unimportant at the time.

Still I loved that VN and really except for the ex all the LIs had their own charm. It's a really good VN that will stand the test of time.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
IMO Melody was so vanilla as to become boring.
DMD was designed as a corrupting VN. So yes it hits multiple fetishes because that's what it was intended to do.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes