Trikus

May 31, 2020
Maybe I just royally screwed up. I'm pretty sure I had Georgina sexy times during chapter 2, but I don't remember her ever finding out about D and me.
In Chapter 2, F had a choice to call either Jennifer or Georgina to go to his apartment to get things cleaned up. Did you choose Jennifer?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Does anyone have a synopsis/summary of the different episodes? I tried episode 2 for like an hour and it was so fucking slow I'm wondering if it ever speeds up
The first two chapters are the slowest in terms of building the relationships. They are also arguably the best out of the four so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: Uthuriel

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
In Chapter 2, F had a choice to call either Jennifer or Georgina to go to his apartment to get things cleaned up. Did you choose Jennifer?
I remember that. You know what....maybe I did pick Jennifer. But I coulda swore I chose Georgina.
I'm going through it right now, and I'm close to selecting that option...

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Oh man I forgot how many button presses there are back to back in chapter 2. It's kinda crazy....
kiss her
kiss her
cup her breasts
grab her ass
touch her pussy
go faster
go faster
take picture
take picture
take picture
back to back to back to back to back
:LOL:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Oh man I forgot how many button presses there are back to back in chapter 2. It's kinda crazy....
kiss her
kiss her
cup her breasts
grab her ass
touch her pussy
go faster
go faster
take picture
take picture
take picture
back to back to back to back to back
:LOL:
I know. I removed most of them from the game but I mucked up a few parts of it. I know they did it to make it feel more interactive but I don't think it was a particularly good idea. It gets old fast.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's actually right after dinner when you meet up again and her and D are talking about the competition. It's not until chapter three if I remember correctly, it's been a while since I went through it.
yea ch2 is mostly d+f and some e.

Reactions: RustyV

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Nothing to be ashamed of...
I wouldn't touch DMD without one.

I use Lains Mod for chapters one, two and three, the Lord Ashram port for four.

Makes the game much much better.
My mods for Chap 3 and 4 allow you to be on a Elena/Jennifer/Georgina/D Solo Combined Path where you get to do all their specific content as one path.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
My mods for Chap 3 and 4 allow you to be on a Elena/Jennifer/Georgina/D Solo Combined Path where you get to do all their specific content as one path.
I know. I remember trying your ch3 mod but it crashed my game. I haven't tried it since.
Maybe I'll give it a try in the future because DMD bores me. Only reason I still play it is because of the sunken cost fallacy.
I want so see how it ends.

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Do you already have a forecast for the new update? How about having more scenes with Jen and Elena?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I know. I remember trying your ch3 mod but it crashed my game. I haven't tried it since.
Maybe I'll give it a try in the future because DMD bores me. Only reason I still play it is because of the sunken cost fallacy.
I want so see how it ends.
HUGE SPOILER: f marries d and g and sexromp continues.

Do you already have a forecast for the new update? How about having more scenes with Jen and Elena?
e maybe but no jen prolly.

alienthrone

Dec 10, 2017
i wonder if someone can help me with a little recap, i cant remember chapter 3 ending or even if i finished it.
At this point I dont mind if i get spoilers, thanks in advance.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes