EDJ23

May 14, 2019
When Martin finally gets D alone to fuck her he could have used that Dildo like it was two bbcs fucking D at the same time, could make the thought he had to break his ass D when he was doing anal with Mac, he was walking away leaving so the D a real anal queen.

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I really thought that MC could cuck Graham but that didn't turn out to be the case, I for sure thought that MC would be Liv's baby daddy but the only scene we got was Graham fucking D, like WTF??? So traumatized...

wwewwe1

Dec 29, 2019
Will there be an upgrade or remaster of the graphics? The latest update, the pictures are bigger and a lot more crisp and high quality than previous ones. Will the previous 3 chapters be given a graphics upgrade?

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Will there be an upgrade or remaster of the graphics? The latest update, the pictures are bigger and a lot more crisp and high quality than previous ones. Will the previous 3 chapters be given a graphics upgrade?
That's a good question, but no one here would be equipped to provide any kind of accurate answer, unless Mr. Dot's (the developer) were to see your post and reply, and I'm not sure he even visits F95.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's a good question, but no one here would be equipped to provide any kind of accurate answer, unless Mr. Dot's (the developer) were to see your post and reply, and I'm not sure he even visits F95.
they have said that dmd will get graphics updated to same lvl as sl.

Reactions: girlfairdev

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Highkey there should be a breast size option for the main girls.. or atleast for the MC's daughter
The dev would have to make two different images for every scene.
The reason for only two sizes would be that half of the players would select the gargantuan sized breasts, and the other half would select the loli sized breasts.

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
Uthuriel
Do you know how I want this game to end? the perverted father(abusing his daughter) in prison,and I want all the imprisoned criminals to kick his ass. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
That is justice.
LOL! At this point its a real question of who's abusing who(m)? It looks like D might be the master/dominant (No DOM implied here) in the relationship !

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes