girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
Will there be an upgrade or remaster of the graphics? The latest update, the pictures are bigger and a lot more crisp and high quality than previous ones. Will the previous 3 chapters be given a graphics upgrade?
That's a good question, but no one here would be equipped to provide any kind of accurate answer, unless Mr. Dot's (the developer) were to see your post and reply, and I'm not sure he even visits F95.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will there be an upgrade or remaster of the graphics? The latest update, the pictures are bigger and a lot more crisp and high quality than previous ones. Will the previous 3 chapters be given a graphics upgrade?
That's a good question, but no one here would be equipped to provide any kind of accurate answer, unless Mr. Dot's (the developer) were to see your post and reply, and I'm not sure he even visits F95.
they have said that dmd will get graphics updated to same lvl as sl.

Reactions: girlfairdev

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Highkey there should be a breast size option for the main girls.. or atleast for the MC's daughter
The dev would have to make two different images for every scene.
The reason for only two sizes would be that half of the players would select the gargantuan sized breasts, and the other half would select the loli sized breasts.

vette19690

Nov 17, 2018
Uthuriel
Do you know how I want this game to end? the perverted father(abusing his daughter) in prison,and I want all the imprisoned criminals to kick his ass. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
That is justice.
LOL! At this point its a real question of who's abusing who(m)? It looks like D might be the master/dominant (No DOM implied here) in the relationship !

Last edited:

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
I just finished chapter 3. Like holy crap how long was that frickin chapter? That was crazy. Enjoyed it, but damn.

And why on earth did I continue with Georgina but not get to do anything with her this chapter? It was quite the let down considering how much time she was around for the story....

Still, I'm glad that there is a developer able to put out that much content in one chapter. That was awesome.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I just finished chapter 3. Like holy crap how long was that frickin chapter? That was crazy. Enjoyed it, but damn.

And why on earth did I continue with Georgina but not get to do anything with her this chapter? It was quite the let down considering how much time she was around for the story....

Still, I'm glad that there is a developer able to put out that much content in one chapter. That was awesome.
Are you sure that you have enabled her route? Because there is content with Georgina in Chapter 3, so missing out on it sounds like it is set to "No" in your menu.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes