Chevy2ss

May 11, 2021
D has 2 petals left after her DP, we've seen her do more and more sexually as she gets to the end of them. Question is what is she going to have to do to scratch those last 2 off, I think now martin has gone there won't be any more male involvement in them going only prob girl on girl stuff. With only 1 or 2 more updates left maybe spring a surprise but not likely. She is now tho a big cock loving sex machine who can't get enough and has taken away the lead from F. Will there be a following on from F letting D screw martin in another room without him there say if she asks again.
Koko's party dp by her body guards while father does koko then triple penetrate her dp her vagina dp her anus while father cums in her vagina ;) I think that's worth 2 pedals

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I don't think the MC and Rachel were related though.
That they know of.
A girl that I dated in highschool later married another guy, and after they married and had a kid she was informed by her grandmother that they were second cousins.
If D is going to be talking to a grandparent, she may find out something similar, or worse.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
That they know of.
A girl that I dated in highschool later married another guy, and after they married and had a kid she was informed by her grandmother that they were second cousins.
If D is going to be talking to a grandparent, she may find out something similar, or worse.
That would be the plot twist of the century, although that would be overdoing it.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea that an actual human person would get jealous over what one collection of pixels "does" with another collection of pixels. I am aware that, sadly, there actually are people who do. I just truly cannot understand it.
Lol, I hear you, but it's all about immersing yourself into a story. I sort of do that, too. Whether I'm reading, watching a film, playing a game. I try to put myself into the environment. It helps you relate to the characters and their situations. The scary folks are those who can't seem to step back out of that state into reality.

It's the getting furious or indignant about the direction a dev is taking with his story/game. Some of the vicious attack posts, and people taking elements in the story they don't like so personally that cracks me up. It really is ok to just walk away from a story because it has taken a direction you find is outside your tastes/preferences. I've done that at chapter 7 of an 8 chapter book, halfway through act 2 of a play, 3/4 of the way through a crappy movie, this is no different. Not like there are no other good games to choose from that fit your comfort zones. I really liked this game a lot and got involved with the story all the way through season 2, and then in season 3 when the story took the left turn out of my comfort zone, I got off the train. NBD.

Reactions: hcguy and Yngling

BigJim61

May 9, 2019
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.34v2)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA folder:
Mega

Zippyshare:
I didn't see installation Instructions so I'm assuming "the usual", extract, copy, paste and replace........Correct?

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
where did you get that wt-pdf? ingame has devs made wt.
Yes, I know it has ingame wt. But the written ones allow me to see if the decisions have long term ramifications.
Answering your question... IDK I think I googled it and redirected to a commentary here at f95.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yes, I know it has ingame wt. But the written ones allow me to see if the decisions have long term ramifications.
Answering your question... IDK I think I googled it and redirected to a commentary here at f95.
There are no long term ramifications in the game....

You can enable or disable every path at any time + there is a ingame WT by either mod or built in.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I didn't see installation Instructions so I'm assuming "the usual", extract, copy, paste and replace........Correct?
Updated my mod post but if you don't see directions generally if you open the rar/zip/7z file and play attention to the folder structure it will generally tell you what you need to do.

Reactions: BigJim61
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes