jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

DMD v0.34.1

A very good day to you all!
Over the past few week I’ve fixed a number of issues and bugs in the the last update that you’ve made me and my team aware of, and I’ve re-uploaded the download links.

LINK TO DOWNLOAD DMD:
Things we’ve fixed in this update:
- Grammar errors
- Fixed the error screen issue from Day 47. The coding for the Cassandra character was wrong initially. That has been fixed now.
- On Day 49, we added a scene for those of you who have the Pregnancy path set to YES, however, it was coming up if you were also on the Martin path which it shouldn’t have. That has also been fixed now.
- There has been some discussion about Jazmin’s exact age in DMD.
To clarify, she’s approximately 20/21yo, and in Sunshine Love, which is set three years after DMD, she is 24 years of age.
That’s it for now guys. We’ll focus on our next update for Sunshine Love now, which we’ll have the first new preview pic posted up sometime next weekend. So stay tuned for that one!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everybody.
Mrdots

Reactions: Yngling and RustyV

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.34v2)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MEGA folder:
Mega

Zippyshare:
I have a question the mod is for version 0.34 or 0.33.1?

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I have a question the mod is for version 0.34 or 0.33.1?
I had forgotten to change the spoiler tag name but if you had clicked on it and scrolled down the changelog it would have answered your question. Also if you clicked the download link that would have answered your question too.

I did just update the spoiler tag name.

Reactions: Big Rooster

lolred

Mar 20, 2017
Does anyone have a synopsis/summary of the different episodes? I tried episode 2 for like an hour and it was so fucking slow I'm wondering if it ever speeds up

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
that helps to get to bar not to have sex with guys 2 times older than her.
plausible deniability, we'll never know.
SL Sis is one year younger than Jazz - Jazz is about age 20 or 21 in DMD. That puts Sis around college freshman/sophomore age.

View attachment 1774229
So... old enough for a gangbang?

I would love to see a scene where Martin fucks his daughter and father together. :KEK:
you could look in the fanart thread for a unofficial version

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone have a synopsis/summary of the different episodes? I tried episode 2 for like an hour and it was so fucking slow I'm wondering if it ever speeds up
They're a slow grind. My suggestion if your in a hurry, is to use an unren script and skip the inane dialog.

Tony_Soprano

Feb 1, 2022
Hi. Stupid question but i'm new to this game. Does download of the last chap 4 includes all other chapters in it or i have to to go for each of them apart? Thx

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Hello, I recently stumbled over this and downloaded all 4 chapters to date. Also picked up the various walkthrough mods and PDF ones to see where my choices can lead me. My question is, I am unable to locate the PDF for chapter 3 V29.1 release? I did obtain a v26 release but that is a few versions behind.
So can anyone assist here thankyou.

Cheers

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Hello, I recently stumbled over this and downloaded all 4 chapters to date. Also picked up the various walkthrough mods and PDF ones to see where my choices can lead me. My question is, I am unable to locate the PDF for chapter 3 V29.1 release? I did obtain a v26 release but that is a few versions behind.
So can anyone assist here thankyou.

Cheers
The PDF walkthroughs can be inaccurate with games like these.
The devs sometimes go back and redo some events and the walkthrough creators do not always update them.

THE MODS SHOULD BE FINE.

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
There's a version of Game X in which the MC is not related to any of the NPCs. There may also be a version of Game X in which the MC is related to some of the NPCs.

One game contains incest. The other doesn't. t's lunacy to pretend that those two games are identical.

There's a version of game Y in which the MC's NPC has sex with someone else and the MC's upset.

There's another version of game Y in which the MC's NPC isn't a love interest, yet still has sex with someone else. A player asserting that that's netorare is like a player insisting an NPC is having anal sex when the renders clearly show that she isn't. It's an internal fantasy that isn't reflected in reallity.

It's equally lunatic to claim that both of those games feature netorare. One does. the other doesn't.

The player's feelings don't matter. The only thing that matters is what's in the script.

Legend598

Jul 15, 2019
Sorry if this is an odd question but I was sure there was a section in one of the chapters where D gets a job with a creepy boss who takes her away for a weekend and if F doesn't step in and get a room with her, the boss ends up being a creep all day and then groping her in their shared room while she's asleep?

This was a long time ago but it just came to mind and I was sure it was this game but I've read all walkthroughs and looked through the comments here but don't see any trace?

Do I have the wrong game? Was it removed? Or is it here and I've just overlooked it?

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Sorry if this is an odd question but I was sure there was a section in one of the chapters where D gets a job with a creepy boss who takes her away for a weekend and if F doesn't step in and get a room with her, the boss ends up being a creep all day and then groping her in their shared room while she's asleep?

This was a long time ago but it just came to mind and I was sure it was this game but I've read all walkthroughs and looked through the comments here but don't see any trace?

Do I have the wrong game? Was it removed? Or is it here and I've just overlooked it?
yes, that is not this game; what you are thinking of is another one, with soft and hard versions, but is not active on here ... it would be bad form for me to name the games here though

Legend598

Jul 15, 2019
yes, that is not this game; what you are thinking of is another one, with soft and hard versions, but is not active on here ... it would be bad form for me to name the games here though
Oh I see! That is a pain. I don't post either so I cant even do conversation!

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
The player's feelings don't matter.
You can also argue that the player's feelings are the only thing that matters.

I think Kierkegaard said something among those lines, but I can't find the quote, so he may or not have said it.

But after all, the only reason for playing the game is enjoyment. We are not trying to send a space ship to Mars, or any other serious pursuit, we are simply trying to cum.

Anyway. I suppose it depends on the perspective. In any case it doesn't matter.

The game caters to both audiences, those who want to see it, can easily find it. And those who don't want it, can easily avoid it. Both paths are canon, so there is no problem.

• Angry
Reactions: Trikus
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes