Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
its kinda funny How in just 40 days the Daughter turned from shy girl who want to vist her father to his hotwife bull bbc style damn
It's longer than 40 days. Months pass in chapter four alone, the days are just how many the player has seen together. She only gets with Martin if you are on his sharing path. I say sharing loosely though, it's much closer to getting cucked by him I think. She still does get actively more aggressive sexually as the game goes on though. Almost to the point where the MC has turned into a unimaginative simp. It's almost entirely D who initiates the encounters in chapter four and F being unsure and scared to proceed.

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
It's longer than 40 days. Months pass in chapter four alone, the days are just how many the player has seen together. She only gets with Martin if you are on his sharing path. I say sharing loosely though, it's much closer to getting cucked by him I think. She still does get actively more aggressive sexually as the game goes on though. Almost to the point where the MC has turned into a unimaginative simp. It's almost entirely D who initiates the encounters in chapter four and F being unsure and scared to proceed.
idk i feel like the game had potential to be far better than this game , could have fair share of focus on the girls and have different path for each girl , and pure daughter or corrupted / love for her and for every girl should had her own path , and made the NTR for specfic 1 or 2 Characters , i mean i really got bored from fucking the D every 1 sec

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
idk i feel like the game had potential to be far better than this game , could have fair share of focus on the girls and have different path for each girl , and pure daughter or corrupted / love for her and for every girl should had her own path , and made the NTR for specfic 1 or 2 Characters , i mean i really got bored from fucking the D every 1 sec
Yeah, I can see that I guess. It is called "Dating My Daughter" so it's not like its a big secret what the main focus is going to be. I usually play these games on a solo route anyway so it's not a big deal for me. I sucks though that Olivia and Margo are tied to their guys. The game calls it "Threesomes" but it is very inaccurate. To be with the the, in my opinion, most attractive girls in the game you have to get another dick involved. They really dropped the ball on that one. I usually do solo plays but for this one I prefer a F+D+Ellena path. The three of them together just blend really well I think.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Since dad and daughter are in Sunshine bay. I'd like to see them meet up with the MC and his sis from Sunshine love and have a foursome/swapping scene.

DMD dad could be taking his daughter out on a date to some dance club and Sunshine love MC and his sis could be there at the same club on a date, they bump into each other and hit it off, then they get drunk together then decide to head back to DMD's hotel room.

Hell it would be even better if they bumped into Sunshine loves girlfriend Nicole and after the initial shock of running into her all of them get drunk together then head back to daddy and daughter's hotel and have a nice 5some/swinging/ganbanging orgie. :D

Yeah it is just a dream in my head but damn does is it sound really good.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Since dad and daughter are in Sunshine bay. I'd like to see them meet up with the MC and his sis from Sunshine love and have a foursome/swapping scene.

DMD dad could be taking his daughter out on a date to some dance club and Sunshine love MC and his sis could be there at the same club on a date, they bump into each other and hit it off, then they get drunk together then decide to head back to DMD's hotel room.

Hell it would be even better if they bumped into Sunshine loves girlfriend Nicole and after the initial shock of running into her all of them get drunk together then head back to daddy and daughter's hotel and have a nice 5some/swinging/ganbanging orgie. :D

That wouldn't work timeline wise...

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
really good, like they haven't read thread at all.

well martin out of picture, ryan is gone so unless devs will do more swinging scenes with that other daddy-daughter couple or elena or georgina fucks dee with strapon then nope.
You forgot about those what if/bonus things the dev plans on adding.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So the only way to avoid the forced swinger's night at the club with Olivia/Graham is to turn off their route entirely? Cause that shit doesn't fly with me.

Seriously. We get a choice for whether or not we want to change pet names but not the option to leave an event when we were lured to it under false pretenses?

Last edited:
Reactions: monk_56

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
So the only way to avoid the forced swinger's night at the club with Olivia/Graham is to turn off their route entirely? Cause that shit doesn't fly with me.

Seriously. We get a choice for whether or not we want to change pet names but not the option to leave an event when we were lured to it under false pretenses?
That scene can happen even if you aren't on their path if you pick option 2 before the date. You show up there instead of going to the boat. Depending on what key you use you can end up with D so she doesn't mess around with Graham, but yeah not my thing at all either. A lot of the scenes in the game are traps like that though. Like accepting Margo in the park leads to Ryan man handling D with no way out of it. I think it's pretty dumb personally. There is no reason you shouldn't be able to say "No".

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Is there pregnancy content in this game at the moment? Last time I downloaded it, there was just the false pregnancy scare thing.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
There is, however, potential for the player feeling jealous.
So it comes down to how you interpret the definition. :unsure:
You keep putting out dumb ideas. It doesn't matter if the player feels jealous because the player isn't the MC. This isn't a game where the MC is a blank slate you can pretend is you. He is a developed character. The reader feeling jealous is not NTR.

However, my argument was not "DmD contains NTR" but

The last sentence in that bit is something that may lead to NTR in the future.

Unless you want to, like some people above did, argue that "Dee may love Martin but is in love with F, and that is what counts."

Personally I don't agree with that either, but ok...

To be clear, I don't give a fuck whether DmD contains or ever will contain NTR. It's fully and easily avoidable anyway. I'm simply giving my opinion on the relationship between Dee and Martin.
Again, you are treating your opinion as fact, when the facts say something completely different. You really need to learn the difference between fact and opinion.

Sunshine Love takes place a few years after DMD. Kristina bases her look on a famous model, which is clearly D, yet D isn't a famous model yet. It is possible for a cameo from Sis but the MC from the game would be working in his rainy city.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes