RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Two chapters ago D was just beginning the path to becoming a model, so there is no way, story wise that it could have ended back then. Chapter three was all about working her way to the competition, which she lost due to Tyra cheating, and chapter four is building to her redemption, Tyras downfall And hopefully, D's mother getting gang raped by a pack of angry Taco Bell chihuahuas.
They said way back during chapter two that there would be four chapters to the story, so the people whining were warned a long time ago.
The story could have ended for the D-only path.
The story was complete, D and F were finally together. They escaped Rachel and were starting a new life. Everything that happened after that was superfluous to that story.
For the fans of D growing as an independent person and changing from the sheltered little girl nto a mature sexually active young woman the story actually starts at the end of Chapter 2.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
The story could have ended for the D-only path.
The story was complete, D and F were finally together. They escaped Rachel and were starting a new life. Everything that happened after that was superfluous to that story.
For the fans of D growing as an independent person and changing from the sheltered little girl nto a mature sexually active young woman the story actually starts at the end of Chapter 2.
That is true, if you are on the D only path, ending at Chapter 2 is a great ending for F and D.

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Adding those kinks from the beginning would have made no sense as D was very sexually repressed in Chapter 1. Its a thing called character progression. The story has shown her journey from naïve virgin to sexual being.

Chapter 1: Getting D over her sexual hang ups.
Chapter 2: Become a couple and enjoying more sex.
Chapter 3: Introduction to swinging and sex with others.
Chapter 4: Further exploring the different options with sex.

And no, people don't have to skip them just to get to those kinks. That assumes they don't also enjoy the non sharing sex too when they easily can. And, as has been pointed out many times, this content hasn't been hidden, they have been planned from the 1st Chapter. The MMF path starts in Chapter 1, though, it does take until Chapter 3 for anything to actually happen. Swinging is also introduced in Chapter 1 with the Olivia scenes as it is clear Olivia is also dating her father. The whole point of the petals around her portrait was also to show her corruption level and she gets more and more kinky.
I think one idea that could have worked was to introduce that stuff earlier but not with the main girl. They could have introduced it with like Elena who is more prominent then Olivia and also 'with' the MC as opposed to in a relationship with someone else so it would feel more relevant to the player. Sharing/cuck/mmf whatever kinks you want to introduce could be safely done with her and would fit the story more as she's much more open and aggressive about those things. They could also use this to gauge if players would be receptive to including more of that kind of content and with more characters in the future. Feels like a decent compromise and tbh actually fits the story better.

Reactions: Rythan25

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I think one idea that could have worked was to introduce that stuff earlier but not with the main girl. They could have introduced it with like Elena who is more prominent then Olivia and also 'with' the MC as opposed to in a relationship with someone else so it would feel more relevant to the player. Sharing/cuck/mmf whatever kinks you want to introduce could be safely done with her and would fit the story more as she's much more open and aggressive about those things. They could also use this to gauge if players would be receptive to including more of that kind of content and with more characters in the future. Feels like a decent compromise and tbh actually fits the story better.
Elena is dating Lucas at the start of the game but she has no problem groping D when she gets back to the hotel and wants to do even more with her. Elena then enters into a relationship with both D and F separately in Chapter 1. Then she gets it on with Jennifer. Elena is definitely a swinger. So, that is Olivia and Elena showing off alternate sexual lifestyles all the way back in Chapter 1. Also, there is no cucking in DMD.

Also, lets not forget that D has a boyfriend for all of Chapter 1 and is doing stuff with F and Elena, including losing her virginity,

Last edited:
Reactions: Looper9

Segnbora

Aug 30, 2017
If you are on the D only path, ending at Chapter 2 is a great ending for F and D.
Actually, that might be something for future devs to consider; not just making content optional during the main playthrough, but dividing it temporally. "Beginning with Chapter 3, this story will include consensual sharing, swinging, and so forth. There will be multiple paths that lead to F&D being together, a few that don't, and several that are a fair bit more complicated. If you'd prefer a purely romantic story in which none of those things occur, Chapter 2 will bring F&D's story to a satisfying conclusion." You could still include the initial triggers in earlier chapters (e.g. the one in Chapter 1 that opens up the Martin path), but none of those triggers would be pulled until Chapter 3.

In this particular story, kicking D's modeling career into high gear, D&F getting married, and even an optional pregnancy ending could easily be accomplished by the end of Chapter 2 if F (especially) and D weren't mixed up with anyone else (non-platonically). Later chapters could be about navigating D's career, plus a relationship that still has to be kept secret from some, while expanding their sexual horizons...but people who don't want to see any of that could move on to something else, because their game already reached a satisfactory end.

Reactions: Looper9

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
Damn!
I've not been on here for a while now. I last looked at this game before CV-19 brought the planet to a grinding halt!
I was under the assumption that the game was wrapped up with D getting possibly being tubbed by D and having a bun in the oven and having to give up her "modelling career" and become a housefrau, with the "loose ends" being tied up in a possible Ch3.
Seems that I was wrong on that going on this

So is it worth downloading this, even if I have to start from "scratch"?
A new PC means that I've no saves from my old one (wiped totally clean of all saves, from this and other games of this ilk) and it means that all my games from F95 would have to be started from new.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Damn!
I've not been on here for a while now. I last looked at this game before CV-19 brought the planet to a grinding halt!
I was under the assumption that the game was wrapped up with D getting possibly being tubbed by D and having a bun in the oven and having to give up her "modelling career" and become a housefrau, with the "loose ends" being tied up in a possible Ch3.
Seems that I was wrong on that going on this

So is it worth downloading this, even if I have to start from "scratch"?
A new PC means that I've no saves from my old one (wiped totally clean of all saves, from this and other games of this ilk) and it means that all my games from F95 would have to be started from new.
Yes it's worth it and by far not as bad as the people in the thread (me included) make it out to be.
People like me that play from chapter to chapter got a bit burned out from it but if you start from chapter one and play till you are at chapter four then you'll have a good time.

Reactions: DigDug69

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on 1 thing dmd etc devs are good and its sexscenes actually showing mc's dick entering to pussy/ass, many devs just show it from mc's pov.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Most people here don't even know the difference between the different tags. They base their opinions on what they think it means, not what it actually means. Anyone who has a basic understanding of swinging knows it isn't NTR, or "cucking".
Yes, it is still ignorantly generalized that all forms of cheating on a male means the male is a cuck. In truth, a cuckold is a submissive male to a dominant cheating female - there is no sharing in this relationship, only taking. Think chastity cages, humiliation and femdom.

Swinging is not really cheating, it is an agreement of sharing each other with other partners, I don't know why there are still people assuming this is considered cheating. Swinging is pure sharing, or swapping partners for a night or weekend for the purpose of spicing up each other's sex lives using other people. Between swinger couples there is often a bond of friendship surrounding their fun. Could be with humiliation or femdom, but doesn't have to be.

Then there are stags and vixens, where the male is dominant and the female is promiscuous - this is where the terms slutwife and hotwife come into play. The male knows of his wife's infidelity and she uses her promiscuity to enhance the sex with her stag. To her, other men are merely tools for sex, and her relationship with her stag is what truly matters to her. The vixen will ask for the stag's approval about taking new bulls into their relationship. Unlike cuckolding, there is no humiliation in this relationship. Also unlike swinging, there is no friendship or close bonds between the vixen's boytoys and her, for her the extra partners are purely for sexual reasons.

So when is it NTR? Simply put: When there is cuckolding or when the significant other cheats on you with a different male behind your back for sexual and romantic reasons, to induce a sense of jealousy and betrayal. Both of these do NOT happen in Dating my Daughter.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
So when is it NTR? Simply put: When there is cuckolding or when the significant other cheats on you with a different male behind your back for sexual and romantic reasons, to induce a sense of jealousy and betrayal. Both of these do NOT happen in Dating my Daughter.
Thank you my Emperor, a lot of people seem to misunderstand the term and use it wrong. I just don't like when MC is basically a Cock wizard and get every girl without any repercussion or even effort. It's just lazy writing. There has to be a middle ground between this and pure NTR beta stuff and I think DmD did it well. We can see from inner monologue that MC is not fully on-board and part of him is bothered but his love and trust in D make him appreciate that experience.

I think as long as it is implemented in a similar way or as a fail state (treat the girl like trash, expect her to go see elsewhere) it can be good and fun.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Yes, it is still ignorantly generalized that all forms of cheating on a male means the male is a cuck. In truth, a cuckold is a submissive male to a dominant cheating female - there is no sharing in this relationship, only taking. Think chastity cages, humiliation and femdom.

Swinging is not really cheating, it is an agreement of sharing each other with other partners, I don't know why there are still people assuming this is considered cheating. Swinging is pure sharing, or swapping partners for a night or weekend for the purpose of spicing up each other's sex lives using other people. Between swinger couples there is often a bond of friendship surrounding their fun. Could be with humiliation or femdom, but doesn't have to be.

Then there are stags and vixens, where the male is dominant and the female is promiscuous - this is where the terms slutwife and hotwife come into play. The male knows of his wife's infidelity and she uses her promiscuity to enhance the sex with her stag. To her, other men are merely tools for sex, and her relationship with her stag is what truly matters to her. The vixen will ask for the stag's approval about taking new bulls into their relationship. Unlike cuckolding, there is no humiliation in this relationship. Also unlike swinging, there is no friendship or close bonds between the vixen's boytoys and her, for her the extra partners are purely for sexual reasons.

Nice definitions but I think it's not that black and white.

I think that often, getting a third person into a relationship changes the relationship dynamics in a way that can be difficult to predict.

You see that in the Dee - Martin relationship as well. It started out as friendship between F and Martin, IIRC they did a threesome with some random girl before, a long time ago. Initially Martin was just a fitness trainer to D, but (depending on the route the player chose) some feelings already started to develop. The first F-D-Martin threesome was mostly F and Martin reliving their college days or something. Just fun experimentation, no strings attached. However in the last update(s), it shows Dee developing real feelings for Martin, which may well turn into "real" NTR.

In my opinion, it's a direction that F, both in his role as father and in his role as lover, should not be happy about. As a father, he has to witness Martin degrading Dee. As a lover, Dee seems to be falling for Martin and perhaps replacing F as the next new toy.

Finally, when it comes to the ultimate corruption, it may well end up with Dee getting gangraped for money by Martin's friends...

That's why I am much more comfortable with the Dee / Elena + Jennifer or Georgina routes. The Martin route is just a train wreck in motion.

Trikus

May 31, 2020
Nice definitions but I think it's not that black and white.

I think that often, getting a third person into a relationship changes the relationship dynamics in a way that can be difficult to predict.

You see that in the Dee - Martin relationship as well. It started out as friendship between F and Martin, IIRC they did a threesome with some random girl before, a long time ago. Initially Martin was just a fitness trainer to D, but (depending on the route the player chose) some feelings already started to develop. The first F-D-Martin threesome was mostly F and Martin reliving their college days or something. Just fun experimentation, no strings attached. However in the last update(s), it shows Dee developing real feelings for Martin, which may well turn into "real" NTR.

In my opinion, it's a direction that F, both in his role as father and in his role as lover, should not be happy about. As a father, he has to witness Martin degrading Dee. As a lover, Dee seems to be falling for Martin and perhaps replacing F as the next new toy.

Finally, when it comes to the ultimate corruption, it may well end up with Dee getting gangraped for money by Martin's friends...

That's why I am much more comfortable with the Dee / Elena + Jennifer or Georgina routes. The Martin route is just a train wreck in motion.
Notice how you put the words "I think" and "In my opinion" and there is a lot of speculation in that reply. Opinions are not facts. What Darth Sidious laid out was facts. If you think D is replacing F, you really aren't reading the story right. Are you skipping the dialogue? She isn't falling for Martin either. There is a difference between loving someone and being in love with someone. She is in love with F and that will never change. The love she feels for Martin is on the same level as the love she feels for Elena and Georgina. You don't claim that Elena or Georgina are trying to take D away from F, yet you do for Martin. The developers have made it crystal clear that Martin's story is finished so no need to be worried about him taking her away from F.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Is the gallery fully updated? I think someone said there was a Martin D scene other then the mmf one but it doesn't appear in the gallery.
You are correct, there is a Martin + D Only morning after scene that I did forget to put in.
I will update that soon, may take a day or too since WMW is about to get a public release and I need to get that done (Im on a higher Patreon tier) then I'll come back to add that missing scene.

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
I thought this game was really good through season 2. I think Mr. Dot's is a really talented developer and story teller. But for some reason the story went off the rails in Season three. Lonely estranged father meets daughter after many years apart. Determined to rekindle his nurturing relationship they reluctantly though willfully form a romantic and then sexual bond. Setting off on a path with plans and dreams of romance, marriage and eventually children. At this point this story line, albeit far fetched packs some elements of believability that allow you to say "ok, that could happen" and you're left thinking the MC is maybe conflicted morally, but overall, loves his daughter, isn't such a bad guy, yada yada. In short, at this point in the story, I "got it".

Then, for some reason, the story line take a turn where nurturing daddy who's fallen passionately in love with his daughter wants to start sharing her sexually with the old office buddy et al. Ok , the MC comes out to be pretty much a dirtbag after all (at least from my viewpoint)., For that reason, I really stopped playing it. After taking a look at the last dozen pages of this thread I decided to re download season 3 and then 4. I played them through and it seems to me it has turned into a "swinger's" game. Not my cup of tea. Still like Mr. Dot's work, really liked Melody a lot, played all the routes in that game, it was well made and a story well told. His new one, about to enter season two is pretty good too. But I think I'm done with DMD. Truthfully, I thought he should have wrapped this story a long time ago anyway.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Then, for some reason, the story line take a turn where nurturing daddy who's fallen passionately in love with his daughter wants to start sharing her sexually with the old office buddy et al.
So i "think" you can avoid sharing Dee with anyone. Which of course makes sense, based on the early part of the story. Why would F want to share her with anyone?

The entire sharing meme is to keep those looking toward Dee's maximum corruption (whatever that turns out to be) on board. While not alienating those who are opposed to her corruption.

Reactions: Looper9 and monk_56

girlfairdev

Mar 15, 2020
So i "think" you can avoid sharing Dee with anyone. Which of course makes sense, based on the early part of the story. Why would F want to share her with anyone?

The entire sharing meme is to keep those looking toward Dee's maximum corruption (whatever that turns out to be) on board. While not alienating those who are opposed to her corruption.
Makes sense. Hadn't considered that. I guess I'd be interested, as a player, to see what that maximum corruption achievement yields as well. But again, the story line is important to me personally in any medium, including this one, and this story has taken too many twists that are a little outside of my comfort zone. I look at tags all the time before even trying a new game, and will pass on those with story elements that aren't to my taste. I got my share of enjoyment out of seasons 1 and 2. Plenty of others to choose from. I won't miss this one.

Last edited:

Gourdgone

Aug 14, 2020
Actually, that might be something for future devs to consider; not just making content optional during the main playthrough, but dividing it temporally. "Beginning with Chapter 3, this story will include consensual sharing, swinging, and so forth. There will be multiple paths that lead to F&D being together, a few that don't, and several that are a fair bit more complicated. If you'd prefer a purely romantic story in which none of those things occur, Chapter 2 will bring F&D's story to a satisfying conclusion." You could still include the initial triggers in earlier chapters (e.g. the one in Chapter 1 that opens up the Martin path), but none of those triggers would be pulled until Chapter 3.

In this particular story, kicking D's modeling career into high gear, D&F getting married, and even an optional pregnancy ending could easily be accomplished by the end of Chapter 2 if F (especially) and D weren't mixed up with anyone else (non-platonically). Later chapters could be about navigating D's career, plus a relationship that still has to be kept secret from some, while expanding their sexual horizons...but people who don't want to see any of that could move on to something else, because their game already reached a satisfactory end.

End a version of a game for others because you don't like it. Sounds fair. I think you wouldn't like the same in reverse?

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
AH! so it is the sleeping that is contentious, not the sex
" sleeping with someone (cheating)". """(cheating)"""
"(torare) is a noun coming from 取られる(torareru), "have something stolen/robbed"."
You seem to have ignored the quoted parts of the sentence.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes