Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
Wait there actual honest to goodness pregnancy with three of the girls in the game now? I thought he would never have the balls to go through with that after backtracking like a pussy over the reaction to her saying she was preggers that first time (ive not played the game since in all honesty) or is this just some dumb non-canon dream sequence where he's got Dee, Georgina and Elena preggers?
nightmare only. dee might be preggo.
I hope we can get all LIs pregnant...

Yo Hyperserver what about F and M, male on male pregnancy... :KEK:
Like in that Schwarzenegger movie... I think Martin would make a good mommy... can we ditch D? :KEK:
Unless they change their mind in the end, it's in the code notes from around the beginning of this chapter that the MC will get all the LI's pregnant if on the Pregnancy Path that you chose in this chapter.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
So how are they milking it?,,, Except for this last holiday season MrDots has consistantly pumped out an update alternating between both of his current VN's every 6 weeks. With each update lasting al least an hour or more per episode. I cant see how that is milking it.
"Milking it" can mean the consumer thinks the project story could have/should have been finished a long time ago and the story keeps continuing to bring in revenue. For example, I've seen a lot of folks comment that this VN should have ended two chapters ago.

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
"Milking it" can mean the consumer thinks the project story could have/should have been finished a long time ago and the story keeps continuing to bring in revenue. For example, I've seen a lot of folks comment that this VN should have ended two chapters ago.
Two chapters ago D was just beginning the path to becoming a model, so there is no way, story wise that it could have ended back then. Chapter three was all about working her way to the competition, which she lost due to Tyra cheating, and chapter four is building to her redemption, Tyras downfall And hopefully, D's mother getting gang raped by a pack of angry Taco Bell chihuahuas.
They said way back during chapter two that there would be four chapters to the story, so the people whining were warned a long time ago.

Last edited:

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Then why do you comment on a game you don't play then?
I did played years ago, this was iconic classic vanilla game when I last played and by the looks of tags this is no longer that game. It seems like MC can no longer satisfy his daughter so he takes help from friends. Man, the developer really trolled those guys who actually grinded points and build relationships with the characters just to share them with other men.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Big Rooster

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
MOD UPDATE:
v0.34 / Day 49
  • Ability to continue on Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Cheat Path
  • Added Cheat option to do both Special Scenes with Ellena then Jennifer
  • Ability to do the Georgina Special Scene after Ellena and Jennifer if on the Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Cheat Path
Is the gallery fully updated? I think someone said there was a Martin D scene other then the mmf one but it doesn't appear in the gallery.

Last edited:

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I did played years ago, this was iconic classic vanilla game when I last played and by the looks of tags this is no longer that game. It seems like MC can no longer satisfy his daughter so he takes help from friends. Man, the developer really trolled those guys who actually grinded points and build relationships with the characters just to share them with other men.
Well, any sharing path is fully optional and if you don't want it, it doesn't happen.

On the other hand, as you mention points grinding, it does make sense that corruption does not end in vanilla sex happily ever after. Because there is always something more. If teaching an inexperienced girl to give you a handjob is corruption, all the way to vaginal sex, then on to anal, then a corruption theme is likely to take it further: FFM threesomes, MMF threesomes, sharing, stretching, pissing, bestiality, BDSM and a host of other ever more extreme fetishes. In the end, at some point, it always ends in something really unpleasant.

Which I why I dislike the term "corruption" when it should be "romance". But "romance" is, interestingly enough, not in the list of tags....

GV10

Jul 13, 2020
Since people are confused, these are the current relationships on non monogamy paths:

F + D + Georgina = Throuple

F + D + Elena = Polyamory bordering on Throuple

D + Martin = Swinging bordering on Polyamory

F + D + Jennifer = Swinging bordering on Polyamory

F + D + Olivia = Swinging

F + D + Margo = Swinging

D + Ryan = Swinging

D + Cassandra = Swinging
Any Ryan swinging paths in future updates??

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yo wasn't this a vanilla harem based game with romance? When did it changed to cuckfest with all the sharing, Ntr tags. Good thing I stopped playing after chapter 1.
player's decision if its only d+f or d+f+others. only what is forced is d+f.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes