fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
I just finished chapter 3. Like holy crap how long was that frickin chapter? That was crazy. Enjoyed it, but damn.

And why on earth did I continue with Georgina but not get to do anything with her this chapter? It was quite the let down considering how much time she was around for the story....

Still, I'm glad that there is a developer able to put out that much content in one chapter. That was awesome.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
I just finished chapter 3. Like holy crap how long was that frickin chapter? That was crazy. Enjoyed it, but damn.

And why on earth did I continue with Georgina but not get to do anything with her this chapter? It was quite the let down considering how much time she was around for the story....

Still, I'm glad that there is a developer able to put out that much content in one chapter. That was awesome.
Are you sure that you have enabled her route? Because there is content with Georgina in Chapter 3, so missing out on it sounds like it is set to "No" in your menu.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Are you sure that you have enabled her route? Because there is content with Georgina in Chapter 3, so missing out on it sounds like it is set to "No" in your menu.
Dammit. I knew something didn't seem right. Thanks for letting me know.

Is she in chapter 4 at all? Just wondering if I should start fresh for chapter 4 at this point.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Georgina plays a bigger role in Chapters 3 and 4 than previous chapters.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
That really sucks because chapter 3 was so long, and no way am I going back. Oh well :cry:
I mean, you can skip through it. Activate her route in your menu and just Skip using the ctrl-Button.

Everything you already have seen (aka scenes without her) will be skipped, unskippable text is new for you because it will feature Georgina.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
I mean, you can skip through it. Activate her route in your menu and just Skip using the ctrl-Button.

Everything you already have seen (aka scenes without her) will be skipped, unskippable text is new for you because it will feature Georgina.
Thanks for that. I think I have to. I'm dying to find out how Georgina found out about their relationship...

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Maybe I just royally screwed up. I'm pretty sure I had Georgina sexy times during chapter 2, but I don't remember her ever finding out about D and me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Maybe I just royally screwed up. I'm pretty sure I had Georgina sexy times during chapter 2, but I don't remember her ever finding out about D and me.
have fun replaying. possible that you screwed up in ch1.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You probably didn't call her when you had the option to either call Jennifer or her.

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
You know what's really sad? I'm embarrassed to admit at this point given the circumstances............

But I've been using a walkthrough since chapter one :rolleyes:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You know what's really sad? I'm embarrassed to admit at this point given the circumstances............

But I've been using a walkthrough since chapter one :rolleyes:
Nothing to be ashamed of...
I wouldn't touch DMD without one.

I use Lains Mod for chapters one, two and three, the Lord Ashram port for four.

Makes the game much much better.

Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.34v2)
This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say Yes if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega

Zippyshare:

fyl3toys

Dec 24, 2021
Yep. I did the same. I'm betting since I've been playing this on my macbook that I accidentally clicked my track pad a couple times in succession without seeing that option.

Oh well...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Yep. I did the same. I'm betting since I've been playing this on my macbook that I accidentally clicked my track pad a couple times in succession without seeing that option.

Oh well...
If everything fails.... the TAB key is your friend... ;)

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes