Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Love the nod to Stan Lee! :love: being an old fucker, I grew up with "the good comics" before Marvel went commercial! Dracula, Werewolf By Night, Rawhide Kid, SGT. Rock, the list is endless... All the garbage on the big screen isn't even a drop in the bucket of the cool comics back in the 60's & 70's... And don't even get me started on ECM! (sorry different company, better comics!)

Last edited:

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
Kinda funny that after "D" gets the job that the text still refers to Elena even though I dropped her on her head as soon as I could... I know that some peeps like that scarecrow beaatch so I won't go any further...

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.34v3)
NOTE: I won't be able to update the mod for 0.35 until tomorrow, sorry.

This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say Yes if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega

Zippyshare:
will it effect if i use this version of the mod with the new update?

toxic4u

Aug 6, 2021
Thank you very much for the update. I will be sad when this finishes, is my favorite game. I would like more DP, swing, sharing, and even gangbang scenes, with Martin, Graham, Olivia, and Ryan, even if she gets so corrupted by some homeless dudes. I like that you have this optional, so the other... vanilla players will not complain. Me, on the other hand, I will choose to make her a cumbucket busy in all holes all day long. :). And not only fit guys but also bring some fat old dirty dudes innit.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
will it effect if i use this version of the mod with the new update?
Most mods, including mine, are version specific. In my case they overwrite the original script files so using an outdated mod will result in you not getting to see nor play the new content and may cause issues.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Thank you very much for the update. I will be sad when this finishes, is my favorite game. I would like more DP, swing, sharing, and even gangbang scenes, with Martin, Graham, Olivia, and Ryan, even if she gets so corrupted by some homeless dudes. I like that you have this optional, so the other... vanilla players will not complain. Me, on the other hand, I will choose to make her a cumbucket busy in all holes all day long. :). And not only fit guys but also bring some fat old dirty dudes innit.
You realize the game is practically done. None of that will happen.
I hope martin and mc swap daughters
That won't happen either.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Unfortunately, not all games have official incest patches.
it is very easy to made one (tons of incest game comes with own made incest patch) or just create at the start a way to define the parental relationship... like tons of games...
for example The Spellbook by NaughtyGames that have very hard incest and ntr and a lot of kinky fetish things and does not requires any incest patch.

At this point I do not buy your statemnt ... this is a specific lack of the developer
.. no one with a shred of brain can buy this false excuse. (sorry)

Reactions: Lakotaran

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
after 6 years you can't blame someone for getting tired of the same idea
it is just after 6 years of following this great (at the start) story that the audience and supporters of the story as it was...
THIS IS THE RIGHT AND PERFECT MOMENT TO BLAMING AND COMPLAIN!!!

The developer cannot simply stop the path I am following and being surprised about my utter disappointment ... it goes without saying that I have NOT to take away my recurring paying support just because he is tired after 6 years?
The dev was paid for 6 years!... so now he is tired?

Never support this kind of developers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Catwashere
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes