Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Did you even play the game? There is no NTR in DMD...

This topic has been chewed and spit out at least a thousand times by now...

View attachment 1971274
yeah and some people still can't understand sharing with martin isn't NTR. You are not the father so your feelings don't matter, is what I say. Since they don't have to share her with anyone, they also don't have any right to complain in my opinion.

• Angry
Reactions: brankom

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
This should have ended at Ch3 IMO. now it is feeling dragged out and the jov in the making seems to have gone as everyone wants to move on to Sunshine love and give 100% to that.. after 6 years you can't blame someone for getting tired of the same idea. Hopefully the next update will be the final one and we can all put Dee to bed and move on to the next donut shaped adventure.

mastayuzen

Sep 30, 2017
I disagree.
Care to explain why?. Why is this tittle so important to you when the devs could create a whole new game with new storyline and characters. Heck, they could even cross over the characters from here on the newer game for fun. I usually give renpy games a time frame of 1-3 years, that's the sweet spot for me. All the great titles I've played was developed in this duration.

Reactions: oaiki

Yasuo Reynald

Jul 21, 2019
I was wondering if i was the only one missing the scene of the last update with the others aside from D? Was it a choice from an earlier update? (I've check, i'm on a relationship with all the girls needed)

scorpio99-bj

Jul 8, 2019
I'm just noticed that on the previous chapters I can no longer Use the "H" key to hide text and "S" to take screenshots as I did before. I'm thinking it has something to do with the Lian Mod but not sure, still works on Chapter 4 however just not the other chapters.

This is now - had to go into window mode and use xbox capture controls to take screenshot
DMD - Chapter 3 - 0.29.1 8_7_2022 6_57_27 PM.png

4k screenshot using the H and S keys. Wondering if I will have to re download the old chapters and try without the gallery mods.
day31_beach blowjob (1).png

Reactions: mimicthat69

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I'm just noticed that on the previous chapters I can no longer Use the "H" key to hide text and "S" to take screenshots as I did before. I'm thinking it has something to do with the Lian Mod but not sure, still works on Chapter 4 however just not the other chapters.

This is now - had to go into window mode and use xbox capture controls to take screenshot
View attachment 1971569

4k screenshot using the H and S keys. Wondering if I will have to re download the old chapters and try without the gallery mods.
View attachment 1971572
Both H and S work fine for me.
Must be something on your end.

K.T.L.

Keeping Families Together
Donor
Mar 5, 2019
I tried this one again from scratch, I don't remember being railroaded into so many game over situations before. A decision made shouldn't result in a game over hours later with no idea what caused it, that's ridiculous. Just deleted the whole lot, not going through all that again.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Is it just me or has her faced changed? Looks like they squashed her head, went from an oval face to a round face. Also, looks like they filled her boobs with an extra two cups worth of silicone, her nips are pointing skyward.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Thanks for explain this very sad story...

...by the way there are a lot of incest games on Patreon that are online... and the developer of those game just changed the parents relationship or changed using name alike as "Landlord" or step-daughter or cousin or use a different relationship of relatives avoiding talking about father and daughter sex.

I think they warned him for sure before banning like the other incest games that are still with patreon page /see (INCETON or other developers)

There are a lot of games in patreon that use unofficial incest patch to re-establish the right degree of relationship between relatives.

So I think the game has been changed by someone else
DMD 1-2 was a great game... after reading your post
THIS GAME IS DEAD for me!
It was one of the first to get pushed off Patreon, since it was blatant even with the title.

Patreon went out of their way to make an example of the dev long before "landlord and roommates plus patch" was standard operating procedure.

Reactions: Hyperserver

Shadow2007

Aug 9, 2020
View attachment 29683

Overview
:
Main Plot: You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2022-08-06
Developer: MrDots Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 4 - 0.35
Language: English
Other games: Melody - Sunshine Love
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
MEGA - - -
Mac: MEGA - - -
Android:
MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Chapter 1-3

Extras: - Walkthrough/Scene Mod - Italian Translation* - Walkthrough - Fan Sign

Endless thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29687 View attachment 29688 View attachment 29689 View attachment 29690 View attachment 29691 View attachment 29692 View attachment 29693 View attachment 29694 View attachment 29695 View attachment 29696 View attachment 29697 View attachment 29699 View attachment 29700 View attachment 29702 View attachment 29703 View attachment 29704 View attachment 1759295 View attachment 29707 View attachment 29708 View attachment 29709 View attachment 29710 View attachment 29711 View attachment 29712 View attachment 29713 View attachment 29714 View attachment 29715 View attachment 1007643
This game has really become so much better now your daughter has sex with other men, the big question is are you going to let her cheat on you and keep it a fully in a secretive way with some random guy or someone she crossed paths with already? Regardless its really become so awesome with many options to the story that makes it so much fun to try different paths to play.... Wonder if you will make a remake of this in the future applying what's happening now from the very beginning that could affect current options more so? Keep up the wonderful work it graphics rock, the story line is magical and the dialog is fantastic!!!

Blazax1

Aug 24, 2018
Gotta say this update was short. And before anyone says I have to play different playthroughs, I have saves for every which type of playthrough combination. All this update was, was the same scene plus/minus some side characters. It's fine I guess since we're drawing to a close but it wasn't all that to boast about.
Could you post a save you have for all the everyone path

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I got this error, I don't know if anyone else got it too:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day_49_00.rpy", line 4183, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_day28_georgina_threesome' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_49_00.rpyc", line 4183, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.35
Sun Aug  7 23:25:41 2022

Kalios1980

May 26, 2018
I support this Game on Patreon and later on subscribstar but for 8-10 min playtime i dont know it is worth to support for longer maybe for Years.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
i think the dev just wanted to end the game, after so long. it makes sense, you just gotta let go eventually. im glad to see it finished, no more waiting for new updates, and you can just go back through and binge play all of it at one time. complete story, which means no more disappointment for the unhappy people in this final part....
ya know what you can do with your facepalm.....

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I got this error, I don't know if anyone else got it too:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day_49_00.rpyc", line 4183, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
DMD Chapter 4 0.35
Sun Aug  7 23:25:41 2022
Yeah, I got it also. Not sure what I missed by hitting ignore, will have to look through the rpy file later to see.

Edit-OK, looked and it seems you don't miss anything, if you no longer are on the Georgina route, which I am not. It may screw up those still on her route though.

Also, the following almost made me nuke this game from orbit...
screenshot0001.png
...the hell I want my LI to turn into a plastic airhead like the Kardumbasses. I mean she already looks like she has had implants, please don't ruin her more.

Then the following almost redeemed that bullshit...
screenshot0002.png
RIP, my dude.

Last edited:
Reactions: SubtleHustle
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes