Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Walkthrough Mod / Cheat Mods / Scene Gallery (v0.34v3)
NOTE: I won't be able to update the mod for 0.35 until tomorrow, sorry.

This is my Walkthrough Mod and Cheat Mods for Chap 3 and what it currently available for Chap 4.
I will continue to update Chap 4 as it gets released and will go back later to do some work for Chaps 1 & 2 but they are low priority right now and you'd be better off just using Lain's Mods for now.

The purpose of these mods, at least for Chap 3 on up, is to give the ability to do the Georgina & Jennifer Paths together while incorporating as much of the D solo/Elena/Jennifer/Georgina only paths into an Elena/Jennifer/Georgina Path while also fixing any missed grammar errors and small overlooked bugs. These mods will be based on Lains's Mods for the Walkthrough + Scene Gallery for Chap 1 & 2 and just the Scene Gallery for Chap 3 on up (less work for me and avoiding re-inventing the wheel).

Starting with v0.33.1 I am doing the Scene Gallery myself based on Lain's Scene Gallery mod.

Changes for Chap 1:
Coming Later

Changes for Chap 2:
Coming Later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Directions:
Extract in the same folder where DMD.CH3.exe for Chap 3 or DMD.CH4.exe for Chap 4, say Yes if asked to overwrite files.

MEGA folder:
Mega

Zippyshare:
Is the mod updated for the new version?

Reactions: TLAMNZ

JesseBelmond

Apr 2, 2022
...by the way there are a lot of incest games on Patreon that are online... and the developer of those game just changed the parents relationship or changed using name alike as "Landlord" or step-daughter or cousin or use a different relationship of relatives avoiding talking about father and daughter sex.

I think they warned him for sure before banning like the other incest games that are still with patreon page /see (INCETON or other developers)
Unfortunately, not all games have official incest patches.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
There are some defenders here saying they have done every sex variations and theres nothing left. This is simply not true. Without going on a long rant that no one will read, I will try to make this short. Here is what they could have done in the latest update.

3-some/4-some path:
1. Strap On by Elena (since Elena is most sexually confident and hinted at "something special" several times in the game. Maybe have one for Jen/Georgina as well)
-DP scene with the girls doing it to D
-F doing it with Elena while she uses the strap on on D/Jen.
-Dialogues: Could have added age-play fetish into the sex dialogue. They kinda started it when F was thinking about how he was about to do it with girls half his age but then went no where.

D+F only path:
1. Since they want to bring back older scenes, why not the earliest ones? (e.g. the guessing/kissing body part?)
2. The set up for the pregnancy was a joke. Through a body scanner by a random character? Really? How about instead they realize it from a quickie session with F aggressively shoving his D into Dee's small mouth? Dee gagged, run into the bathroom and barf then thinking about her late period.

Theres A LOT more I can write about. So no, the "every variation/story is done" holds no water here. The reason why its felt like that is because of the Dev's low effort story telling and pacing in ch3 & 4 where they drag the story on instead of writing anything meaningful.

北方玄武

Sep 11, 2017
I wanted to ask, if there is a way to change the font in the game? Since i cannot find or there is no gui.rpy file to be found

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This time, the update took a little bit longer to arrive here. Usually release is at 21:00 and the links up about 10 minutes later. This time the start time was midnight and the game was a no-show at 0:30. Since I was tired for a change I went to bed. Today I learned that the links showed up at 1:10. By that time my mobile played the Auf ein Bier podcast to a sleeping me.

The supposed short length length of the update did not bother me since it was all about conclusion mode. Daughter got the Influencer job, I got a foursome relationship to sail off into the sunset. For me, it could have ended then and there and I would've been happy. To be honest, there is not much left to show anyway. A few pics of how Daughter is doing her influencing, a Father / Daughter / Rachel scene and a Father / Daughter / Koko scene.

I was a bit confused though. Maybe I don't remember the previous update, but when Rachel finally came clean and admitted the relationship with her own dad I had the impression that he'd be dead. Imagine my surprise when he suddenly showed up very much alive. But how would Daughter know that there will be a talk with her mom? Also, we are currently in Sunshine Bay. I know that the other game takes place a few years after this one, but did we even see any of their cast here? I mean, the likes of Trisha, Ashley, Connie's dad or the mayor should be in town, right? Why not let them have a cameo? Melody was a pleasant surprise, but I feel they slimmed her down a little. I remember her with a bit more "meat on the hips". :D

Second confusion, I wonder if the devs made the gamne check for a leftover Melody save folder on the hard disk. When MC mentioned his name to Melody she said, Oh, incidentally that's the name of my husband too.

All that said, let's find out in 5-6 weeks if the SBFD was capable of doing its job and then in November or December give this one a nice send off.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It was here on time but the mods were snorting coke and forgot to update the OP...
well you'll get banned due that. :p

didn't play update more than few secs to see if it works (it does) but since size is ~near half of what prev. update was devs either made nice compression or made false release.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
well you'll get banned due that. :p

didn't play update more than few secs to see if it works (it does) but since size is ~near half of what prev. update was devs either made nice compression or made false release.
I did a CTRL... all I remember is that D cries in one scene... didn't read the dialogue though... :KEK:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
my guess is that she learns about miscarriage.
In my playthrough she cries on stage after she got the job. Can't be pregnancy related for me since that's turned off. (Wich means, also no knocking up Georgina despite climaxing in her quite unexpectedly. :D)

Last edited:

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
Yes it's unfair to judge something that you haven't tried yourself but just reading comments of others, do you even know if those comments are true? Play the game, make your choices and then write a review.
What game is that next to DMD on your fansigns?

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes