Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
File "game/day_49_00.rpy", line 4183, in <module>
NameError: name 'v_day28_georgina_threesome' is not defined
what to do?

Reactions: if95

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
The sun will destroy the earth, people will die, but even then another pointless update for this game will come out

• Wow
Reactions: ntrvip
Jun 13, 2018
A good update! But it's time to finish this now with the next(last) dmd-update. Then a new remake of ch.1 can be done after SL update. For the old fans which enjoyed the good old times, when D and F met and got to know each other. Vote for a new start and remake of ch.1 with more contect and improved scenes! :) Thanks dev's and all!

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I dunno, in my opinion they could have finished this game before starting sunshine love. It's dragged on far too long and every update just seems to be more of the same thing - it's gotten quite boring.
Need a little more variety with the girls. How about one or more of the three musketeers getting it on with Koko? And what ever happened to Ruby, the flat chested girl from the contest? That was a really missed opportunity with her and Dee when they shared a room together.

Reactions: splamo

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
thanks god i played "Dating my Daughter" first.
Graham is not a bad guy.
now i run "Babysitter" ang see Michael Silver. ugly personnage.

I don’t advise anyone to play Babysitter before
DMD =) I really, really don’t advise!
after all, the sequence determines a lot in our lives - once again I am convinced of this wisdom!
DMD was one of the first AVN's I played (not the first, that was Chloe18). As for playing which first, maybe playing the first two chapters of DMD might be the better option but not by a lot, IMO.

Also, I hope you are using my mod for Babysitter since I fixed a few issues in the game itself and fixes + corrections for Shaddy's mod plus a little extra content by me.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes