cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
0.34 update was ~3.2 gigs unpacked and this is under 2 gigs packed, doesn't feel right.

Reactions: SimonRug

Parmenion1405

Dec 27, 2017
Just for information, seems links on mega are swapped. On the pc-link the file is DMD....-mac and on the mac link it's DMD...-pc or are they just named wrong?

• Angry
Reactions: cxx

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
The only reason I stopped playing this game was that it doesn't have sexy sounds like female moaning etc... and then I realized that this is the same dev for Sunshine Love, and they didn't have them before, but they do know will this game get them at some point I really hope so.(y)

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Honestly I have a hard time understanding you people. You complain that the game is too long but if the update focuses on finishing the story and only having one scene (with several variations depending on your path) you complain too?

For my part, although I preferred the beginning and I preferred Melody and Sunshine Love even more. I did not find this update disappointing. They wrap up the story, wrap up the dramas.

So I guess the last two petals will drop in the next update.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Honestly I have a hard time understanding you people. You complain that the game is too long but if the update focuses on finishing the story and only having one scene (with several variations depending on your path) you complain too?

For my part, although I preferred the beginning and I preferred Melody and Sunshine Love even more. I did not find this update disappointing. They wrap up the story, wrap up the dramas.

So I guess the last two petals will drop in the next update.
I don't complain I just skip this "fake" update and wait for the final version.
also paying for extra images and animation.. really? .:cool:
Waiting is the best choice

Reactions: dav121

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I haven't played this update, but just to weigh in on things.

The games does have untapped potential, as in potential that will never be realized. Because it's too late now. This game is limping along due to poor planning by the developers. And trying to get an update out in 2 months hurt things too. Wanting to have quick update times cause them to cut a lot or corers, not just for this but their other games too. It's how we got the facial expression memes. Or scenes being pretty much the same, but with different characters.

For this games potential to have been realized, you'd need to redo the game from Ch3 onward. Maybe even Ch2, as a lot of the main characters went on hiatus during that chapter.

Not just in a minor way. But complete rewrites. It hasn't been mentioned much before, but this game has been unbalanced since the first time D and F had sex. When that happened, instead of more story/character progression, the devs starting forcing in as many random sex scenes as possible. Pretty much every interaction D/F had was sexual in one way or another. And over time it grew, to the point where it's so repetitive that people don't even want to see anymore D/F scenes. How is that even possible in an adult VN?

That time should've been spent on the other characters, or resolving the Rachel/D drama in a more interesting way. But that goes back into what I said previously. Poor planning. You can see it throughout this game. From characters vanishing in Ch2. To not being able to win the competition. To not swinging in a swingers club. To reusing the same sex scenes over and over again. It's poor planning. And sometimes more is less.

lolbenis

Nov 5, 2019
Goddamn, this game isn't finished yet? This has been in development for 6 years. I don't understand why people are still playing this. It's definitely not for the writing quality, because it's is very bad even for adult game standards.
They want to share Dee some more. And they will not stop until they have concluded their mission. There will be no rest until they shared her with every other man on earth.

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
is it just me or do all the PC/Windows links link off to MAC downloads?

EDIT: Yup... looks like you have the MAc files in the PC slots, and the PC files in the MAC slots.

Reactions: qwertyuiop990!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
They want to share Dee some more. And they will not stop until they have concluded their mission. There will be no rest until they shared her with every other man on earth.
I mean what else can they do? After just spamming sex scenes with the mc and the daughter there isn't really much else you can do with them, other than sharing her with everyone else.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes