pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
is me or this game become bored ? always the same
The game is almost over. Because of that, each update is about heading toward the end of the routes, which means each route has a short update because there are so many possible combinations. Any branching game has to decide if they will develop one path with longer updates, or multiple with short. With short updates, the benefit is that no matter the route, you see new content. The downside, is that it can seem repetitive since there is not much time to develop a longer narrative. If you develop one route at a time, you get longer stories, but people not following a particular route will have to wait awhile.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok... thanks, would do everything to save her :LOL: I swallow it and play my way through... This may be the first game I'll do a second playthrough. Normally I deal with my decisions, if I reach a end - the game ends... But this game is different... It really triggers my sick mind
also dee needs to reveal ro ryan that she and mc are in love and that's ch3 or ch2.

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Just finished chapter 2, and I'm kinda digging the game.

Yep, it's kinda cruel to have to choose between Jennifer and Georgina, but I'll live with that (and use the galery to replay the scenes from the other route). And I would like very much to fuck the ex-wife, because, yep, she's kinda bitchy, but hot, so it's good on my books.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Hi Ashram, thanks for your MOD. I am playing v0.35 with your MOD.
In walkthrough,
F and D drive to the destination of their date
• Keep it the same -2 LOVE PTS / I like the idea +2 LOVE PTS
Date night on the superyacht with D (Option #1)
• Squeeze her boob +1 LOVE PT / French kiss +1 LOVE PT / Touch between her legs

When I reached this "F and D drive to the destination of their date" and chose "I like the idea", Love Points remain unchanged. I continue to play to the end of game and no matter what I chose, no adding no minus. Is it MOD's bug or game's bug? Does anyone have this issue? Please help.
Sorry for my bad english and thanks for answer.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
Hi Ashram, thanks for your MOD. I am playing v0.35 with your MOD.
In walkthrough,
F and D drive to the destination of their date
• Keep it the same -2 LOVE PTS / I like the idea +2 LOVE PTS
Date night on the superyacht with D (Option #1)
• Squeeze her boob +1 LOVE PT / French kiss +1 LOVE PT / Touch between her legs

When I reached this "F and D drive to the destination of their date" and chose "I like the idea", Love Points remain unchanged. I continue to play to the end of game and no matter what I chose, no adding no minus. Is it MOD's bug or game's bug? Does anyone have this issue? Please help.
Sorry for my bad english and thanks for answer.
There are maximums for Love points.

After that they no longer increase

If you cheat points between chapters you are infinitely more likely to hit those maximums

Reactions: starshooter

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
There are maximums for Love points.

After that they no longer increase

If you cheat points between chapters you are infinitely more likely to hit those maximums
I follow the walkthrough for each chapter to get best option and points. I guess this is not cheating, right? Then I input the points from Chapter 3 at the beginning. I got 500 LP at that point, is it the maximum? Thanks for your reply.

Reactions: jaw1986baby

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Thank you, my good sir. (Also, I don't care about spoilers, they don't ruin my game or something, unless is something extremely shitty happens)

Reactions: Macmaster01

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well only shitty is what's her name blackmailing dee and later harassing her.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes