topsykretts89

May 17, 2019
so i havent gotten answer, guess ill try again.

once i unzip the mod, where the hell do i put it in the game folder? used to be just "drop it in game folder, done" and ive tried everything. can anyone just give me a step by step?

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
so i havent gotten answer, guess ill try again.

once i unzip the mod, where the hell do i put it in the game folder? used to be just "drop it in game folder, done" and ive tried everything. can anyone just give me a step by step?
1662696783780.png
what exactly about those steps don't you understand? it's clearly written on the mods post where you downloaded it.
In addition to that:
if you look into the zip archive, you see there's only ONE folder - called "game". Now please reconsider your question again. Where should you put the mod to unzip? what folder should you probably replace? .....
You got 3 attempts to answer.
:FacePalm:
(Reminds me on: when people do things they have no clue what they are doing - and then MAYBE run to the developer's discord to complain because their game is broken.....)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

doble77

Feb 24, 2018
I need help with the pdf walkthrough. I'm currently in chapter 2, day 23, in the "Coffee with Georgina" section. According to the walkthrough I should be able to choose whether to break with her or to "Make it work", but the MC automatically choses to break with her and Georgina's path appears them as closed in the relationships menu. I'm also in Elena's and Jennifer's paths but the walkthrough says nothing about them being exclusive or anything. Does anybody knows what is going on? Did I mess some past option? Thanks!

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I need help with the pdf walkthrough. I'm currently in chapter 2, day 23, in the "Coffee with Georgina" section. According to the walkthrough I should be able to choose whether to break with her or to "Make it work", but the MC automatically choses to break with her and Georgina's path appears them as closed in the relationships menu. I'm also in Elena's and Jennifer's paths but the walkthrough says nothing about them being exclusive or anything. Does anybody knows what is going on? Did I mess some past option? Thanks!
jennifer and Georgina are mostly mutual exclussive to each other (even the WT doesn't always mention that). So by normal playthrough (without changing anything on portrait menu) you can't have both - you have either one or the other.
Trying both at same time probably will mess some scenes up.
But you can always enable the closed Georgina path again after the game closed that one. Nevertheless there will be definitively more "broken" scenes upcomming if you force both paths to be open at same time.
I recommend to do 2 savegames - one for Georgina - and another for Jennifer -- never have BOTH open at same time

• Sad
Reactions: CircaAD and doble77

Lutran

Feb 1, 2020
It seems to have got lost in the NTR discussion but I have the same exception error EDJ23 reported back on page 2418. When D talks to Koko about the QR code.

https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-35-mrdots-games.597/page-2418

Second post from the top.

I've tried replacing the files (downloaded from a different source), tried changing the Georgina relationship in the stats window, loaded an earlier save from the interview with the assistant and nothing fixes it. Any other suggestions?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've tried replacing the files (downloaded from a different source), tried changing the Georgina relationship in the stats window, loaded an earlier save from the interview with the assistant and nothing fixes it. Any other suggestions?
what's mc's relationship with georgina?

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
Well, I couldn't wait for the completion and downloaded the 0.35 of ch. 4.

And, while I admire the quality of the game and even the writing, sometimes, some of the plot points seems to be dragging more than necessary, at least in my opinion.

Lutran

Feb 1, 2020
what's mc's relationship with georgina?
I've only followed the faithful to D path, so they're all set to no. I did try setting it to yes to see if that fixed it, but the error still happens.

Edit
I've now also replayed using the manual method of entering info from part 3 rather than importing a save both with the relaionship with Georgina set to yes and no and also used the console to set the relationship to true. None of those fixed the issue.

Further edit, just scrolling through the discord channel and noticed the dev has said (07/08) it'll be fixed in the next release. Guess I just have to wait impatiently.

Last edited:

Lutran

Feb 1, 2020
well g plays big part on d+f relationship to remain (somewhat) secret.
I obviously have no idea what happens after the point the game crashes, but having played through with it enabled and disabled it doesn't change level of secrecy of the relationship up to that point. It just seems to alter sex scenes and add some extra scenes between G & D.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes