SANTIDRIMEREK

May 5, 2022
DMD CH4 Final Story Update

A very good morning/afternoon/evening to you all, and also a very Merry Christmas!
Well, here we are, the final (story) update for our long-running debut VN, “Dating My Daughter”…

DOWNLOAD LINKS

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Full Walkthrough: Mega Pixeldrain

In-game Walkthrough Code: notoriety

Even though it’s been just over six years since the very first update was released, it sure doesn’t feel like it’s been that long.
So much has happened since our “D” showed up on you, her father’s doorstep.
DMD has changed my life and also others who have worked with me on this project
Me and my main writer, HearszAM feel incredibly privileged to be able to do this for a living and we’ve never taken it for granted.
Whenever we’ve been told that it couldn’t be done, we always believed we could give the game the conclusion that it has always deserved.
Of course, none of this would have been possible without all of your generosity and support over this time.
You, the fans deserve these ending(s) as much as anyone else.
The success of DMD has enabled us to not only have better lives but to also create two more VN’s - Melody and Sunshine Love.
And we have no intention of stopping, as we’ll also be releasing a brand-new game sometime in 2023: Stay tuned for some previews in the new year!
Creating DMD hasn’t always been smooth sailing, but in this industry, it sometimes isn’t.
It can be tiring, stressful, incredibly challenging… But that’s just part and parcel of what we do.
In saying that, it’s also been a lot of fun, a great way to meet and talk to like-minded people and the most important thing for us is that our imaginations are challenged every single day. It’s not always perfect but we know that it can’t always be like that.
People every so often ask me or my team, “How do you get into this kind of industry?”
And my answer is always the same:
“All you need to do is have an idea, be willing to always learn and discover new ways of doing things, but most importantly: never give up.”
We learn new things almost every single day (even six years later) and we have every intention of evolving and improving the quality of our future games.
Finishing DMD has been a huge goal of ours over the past few years now and as sad as it is to see it finally come to an end, we also feel comfortable with our decision to finally conclude it.

The windows version on Pixeldrain please!!

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DatingMyDaughter-CH4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
If you have issues please use this thread or join us on !

edit; for previous versions, check here ( )

Last edited:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Wow. I'm almost speechless.
After all this time and four chapters, DMD, one of the veterans of the genre, actually comes to a finish.
It weathered all, from patreon starting to enforce their asinine rules about fictional kinks like rapeplay (not in the game as such) and incest (all it is about), over people becoming understandably worried about how the story just seemed to drag on and on and on.

In a branch of the gaming industry where the biggest problem often seems to be that so many games are simply never finished, Mr.Dots already had one under the belt so to speak, but it still feels very special to see his first game, a game which in many ways opened the path for dozens if not hundreds of games following in the same niche, finally come to an end.

I haven't played it yet, I honestly am afraid, because a big part of me feels there can't be an ending that will be really satisfying after all this time and history, but even if it turns out, I find the ending lacking, I still have to say that it is an amazing achievement to finally finish this VN.
Kudos to Mr. Dots and the team.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Completed, great now I will wait till all the bugs if any get fixed then time to replay from the beginning again.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes