zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
The Long and Winding Road
Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
Well here we are, the final (story) preview ever for Dating My Daughter.
I’m not sure how many previews we’ve posted up over the past six and a bit years but it could well be enough to create one of whole update!

As mentioned in previous posts recently, there are several different endings to the story depending on your choices and also the amount of love points that you have accumulated across the four chapters.
There were quite a number of images from the final update that we could have chosen to be our very last preview, but we decided to go with this image of you and your daughter. It seemed to make the most sense.
Again, how you get to this special moment is all down to you!
The final countdown
If you somehow were not already aware of the release date for DMD v36, it will be officially available to download and play, THIS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23rd!
We’ll post up a countdown clock in the hours leading up to its release.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, we’ll be in touch very, very soon.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support.
MrDots
97D133AA-080C-433C-A63B-C4D0ABDEC019.png

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
The Long and Winding Road
Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!
Well here we are, the final (story) preview ever for Dating My Daughter.
I’m not sure how many previews we’ve posted up over the past six and a bit years but it could well be enough to create one of whole update!

As mentioned in previous posts recently, there are several different endings to the story depending on your choices and also the amount of love points that you have accumulated across the four chapters.
There were quite a number of images from the final update that we could have chosen to be our very last preview, but we decided to go with this image of you and your daughter. It seemed to make the most sense.
Again, how you get to this special moment is all down to you!
The final countdown
If you somehow were not already aware of the release date for DMD v36, it will be officially available to download and play, THIS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23rd!
We’ll post up a countdown clock in the hours leading up to its release.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, we’ll be in touch very, very soon.
Thank you very much for your ongoing support.
MrDots
View attachment 2252495
That was already posted a few days ago man
https://f95zone.to/threads/dating-my-daughter-ch-1-4-v0-35-mrdots-games.597/post-9640115

Did you just find it?

(EDIT)
zehyr the link in this reply is for the post in this thread

Last edited:
Reactions: zehyr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
once again, a thread that doesn't notify me new posts. Damn, I hate it that it happened three times already
you need to visit and post on threads you follow occasionally, at worst forum "forgot" that i'm following certain thread like 3 days after last post.

clicking watched helps to see what threads you follow but haven't been notified (i had once like 10-15 games there).

lonelyandfool

Sep 29, 2021
you need to visit and post on threads you follow occasionally, at worst forum "forgot" that i'm following certain thread like 3 days after last post.

clicking watched helps to see what threads you follow but haven't been notified (i had once like 10-15 games there).
You mean watch/unwatch at the top of a thread?

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes