Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
you are still aware that it's NOT cheating, it's SHARING. it only happens if Father (YOU, player) actively decide to go that path. Whenever a person knows that his/her partner is having sex with another person, it's not cheating. In fact, the only one who actually IS cheating, is Father, as he fucks other girls behind Dee's back.
D should fuck another Man behind F´s back!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this would be a perfect what if scene. “What if Dee won the competition”

alot of good scenarios to pick from. At minimum Dee and F participate in the judges orgy at the end of ch 3.
well sure except depending how long those each extras have playtime since d becoming winner could be lengthy extra.

release was just before xmas or something, right?
atm yes.

I wonder if we will see "Gerald" as an option for D and MC to make their marriage possible... ;)
i'd say for sure not in maingame and he has no role in extras either.

Reactions: Hyperserver

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019
Boohoohoo I'm discriminated. Common man, people like you are the reason why Dots changed his initial plan and made the game more vanilla. You were just more vocal and probably in greater numbers than us the non vanilla people. So please don't play the victim when actually most games are tailored to suit people like you because you are the majority of paying customers. And the most vocal about it.
Well then get with the program... Or as they say: Suck it up buttercup. As you pointed out there are more of us than their are of you, Mr. Dots caters to the masses it's economically more viable, so quit your whining about you being so wronged Bootywhowho,

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Boohoohoo I'm discriminated. Common man, people like you are the reason why Dots changed his initial plan and made the game more vanilla. You were just more vocal and probably in greater numbers than us the non vanilla people. So please don't play the victim when actually most games are tailored to suit people like you because you are the majority of paying customers. And the most vocal about it.
Did you just get angry at capitalisms? :KEK:

• more vocal and probably in greater numbers
  • majority of paying customers
Kryptozoid, I hope you learned something to day...

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018

or:

1) more moaners people.

2) where did you find informations about paying costumers ?

this is Not capitalism its just your egoistic point of view.

again, stop thinking only about you.

vanilla is not the majority choice if you take a look on the pools…

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016

You pretend to not see the point here. I'm angry because I see someone who won the fight crying because he didn't win it enough.
Or if you prefer terrible analogies, it would be like :
US army complaining it's not powerful enough, Leo diCaprio complaining that he doesn't get enough interesting parts because black actors are stealing some from him, Amazon complaining because some other companies are still able to make money....etc

Reactions: toxic4u and zehyr

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
vanilla is not the majority choice if you take a look on the pools…
don't twist the polls like you want.

1671290582913.png
that means: out of round about 1000 votes, only 1/5 voted 100% pro NTR. The rest voted "NO" or "if avoidable". So 3/5 don't care about ntr. It even shows that double the amount of the "100%-NTR-lovers" (114) actually refuse NTR at all (262).

speaking of bestiality:
1671289528711.png
in total round about 1400 votes:
Only 229 of them want unavoidable bestiality inhardest form, 123 in minor form if unavoidable.
The rest is only ok with it if it's avoidable (so these are not bestilaity lovers, but more likely "tolerant vanillars".
Even 273 are completely against bestiality at all.
So even if you count minor and hardcore together, you only get 350 positive "need to see"-votes out of 1400.

So it's not like you said - it's more like the vast majority either doesn't care, or even dislike. And as long as there are more "dislikes" than "demands", we will not change ANYTHING. We don't screw away more people than we MIGHT gain.

Talking in general now and NOT meaning "you" as in Zehyr in person, more like "YOU" as in "you F95 users":
Nearly 100% of all feedback on patreon and subscribestar (private discussions with Dots and fans inclussive) tell a clear story.
And even some over here might not like to read this, but the only complaints and demands how things have to be or should better be, are over here on F95 - and most likely NONE of them are actually supporters. There might be a very few exeptions though, but we doubt.
If you are supporters, then why don't you message MrDots directly on patreon or subscribestar? Tell him directly what you think. He isn't over here at all to listen.
I tell you why: because you DON'T EVEN SUPPORT HIM, yet you demand things have to go your way

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018

View attachment 2242568
that means: out of round about 1000 votes, only 1/5 voted 100% pro NTR. The rest voted "NO" or "if avoidable". So 3/5 don't care about ntr. It even shows that double the amount of the "100%-NTR-lovers" (114) actually refuse NTR at all (262).

speaking of bestiality:
View attachment 2242516
Only 229 of them want unavoidable bestiality inhardest form, 123 in minor form if unavoidable.
The rest is only ok with it if it's avoidable (so these are not bestilaity lovers, but more likely "tolerant vanillars".
So even if you count minor and hardcore together, you only get 350 positive "need to see"-votes out of 1400.

So it's not like you said - it's more like the vast majority either doesn't care, or even dislike. And as long as there are more "dislikes" than "demands", we will not change ANYTHING. We don't screw away more people than we MIGHT gain.

Talking in general now and NOT meaning "you" as in Zehyr in person, more like "YOU" as in "you F95 users":
Nearly 100% of all feedback on patreon and subscribestar (private discussions with Dots and fans inclussive) tell a clear story.
And even some over here might not like to read this, but the only complaints and demands how things have to be or should better be, are over here on F95 - and most likely NONE of them are actually supporters. There might be a very few exeptions though, but we doubt.
If you are supporters, then why don't you message MrDots directly on patreon or subscribestar? Tell him directly what you think. He isn't over here at all to listen.
I tell you why: because you DON'T EVEN SUPPORT HIM, yet you demand things have to go your way
you’re wrong:

Take a look on the pool, the majority dont care. They are Not in a vanilla or ntr path. They just want contents.

and calm down mate, i’m clearly ok with the Team plans, i cant wait for the Dmd futur.

I never asked for a change. Everyone will have What they want.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I think it's kinda a natural order of things. It's more vital for incel-like people to live in-game their fantasy of "I'm the only guy in the world allowed to have sex because IRL women are evil boohoohoo-let's do a mass shooting", and so they are willing to pay for it. For us non-vanilla lovers (that doesn't mean exclusively NTR, btw), it's not so much a matter of life and death, we see there are more important things in life to spend money on. So yes, more non-vanilla people will just voice their opinions here than go and actually support Dots. We know we will always lose against $$$, but we are still allowed to speak our minds here so we do it. It's as simple as that.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020

View attachment 2242568

speaking of bestiality:
View attachment 2242516

If there were only the few 100 people you mention, i would agree with you. But the facts are different. Considering the whole numbers, I come to a different interpretation. The fact is, MrDots has several 1000 patreons, but only a few 100 of them even take part in these votings. And among those, there's always the screaming minority of haters who are against anything but vanilla. These 100th voters face an overwhelming majority of other pateors who never even utter a peep. And they are not interested in these discussions. They just want to play and have content, regardless of the type of content.

That is to say, a loudly screaming minority faces a larger, always silent majority. That's the way it is throughout the forum, including on patreons. More than 100,000 members are listed here. Only a tiny fraction of them are generally active in writing in this forum. And here, in this thread, no more 50 people write anymore. Think about it

zehyr

Apr 29, 2018
I think it's kinda a natural order of things. It's more vital for incel-like people to live in-game their fantasy of "I'm the only guy in the world allowed to have sex because IRL women are evil boohoohoo-let's do a mass shooting", and so they are willing to pay for it. For us non-vanilla lovers (that doesn't mean exclusively NTR, btw), it's not so much a matter of life and death, we see there are more important things in life to spend money on. So yes, more non-vanilla people will just voice their opinions here than go and actually support Dots. We know we will always lose against $$$, but we are still allowed to speak our minds here so we do it. It's as simple as that.
but its wrong. A lot of players give money and are Not in the vanilla way or at least they dont care if some contents are more… spicy.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
If there were only the few 100 people you mention, i would agree with you. But the facts are different. Considering the whole numbers, I come to a different interpretation. The fact is, MrDots has several 1000 patreons, but only a few 100 of them even take part in these votings. And among those, there's always the screaming minority of haters who are against anything but vanilla. These 100th voters face an overwhelming majority of other pateors who never even utter a peep. And they are not interested in these discussions. They just want to play and have content, regardless of the type of content.

That is to say, a loudly screaming minority faces a larger, always silent majority. That's the way it is throughout the forum, including on patreons. More than 100,000 members are listed here. Only a tiny fraction of them are generally active in writing in this forum. And here, in this thread, no more 50 people write anymore. Think about it
i know that - that's why we don't do polls for decisions at all. These polls were made long time ago to get a general feedback of our discord users.
For really game related decisions, we rather talk and listen to those who contact us via patreon or subscribestar, as these are the people we really care about (for obvious reason). And if you read the quoted post carefully, i even hinted that over there.
MrDots got quite a lot of feedback in private messages. SOME of them are even people who ask if there could be NTR or other stuff. But the BIG majority doesn't want NTR. OK - they say that they are fine with it, as long as it's avoidable, but still they don't play any of that content at all. So why creating content for a few dozens, if you can make thousands more happy? That's life - that's business. Also MrDots himself is against NTR at all personally.
I even try to convince him to do 1-2 scenes for NTR in fantasy scene update, but he still hesitates and refuses. Personally i don't like NTR at all too, but i see the need of at least give SOME very few content, at least in fantasy update. So i will continue to try to change his mind - at least for now.
But if i see all the hate posts and demands and insults over here, i start asking myself for what i do that?
I guess even IF i manage to get MrDots to do 1-2 ntr scenes, they start complaining afterwards that there weren't enough.
I just get sick of all that - MrDots wants us to stay away from here at all - the heck, i slowly start to agree with him, so that those notorious ragers can do their thing on their own. Just feel sad for all the nice people over here who just want to get reliable informations and end being left alone.

additional info:
Your mentionned "Several thousand" are actually slightly more than 5000 (SS and Pat combined) - just to mention the number in case someone is interested.

Last edited:

yltohawk

Mar 19, 2019

If you don't vote you can't gloat.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
People on here insulting people that play these type games reminds me of this meme. Go ahead and pretend that you're not as every bit of a loser as you make them out to be.

1671298385683.png

MrDots got quite a lot of feedback in private messages. SOME of them are even people who ask if there could be NTR or other stuff. But the BIG majority doesn't want NTR. OK - they say that they are fine with it, as long as it's avoidable, but still they don't play any of that content at all. So why creating content for a few dozens, if you can make thousands more happy? That's life - that's business. Also MrDots himself is against NTR at all personally.
I even try to convince him to do 1-2 scenes for NTR in fantasy scene update, but he still hesitates and refuses. Personally i don't like NTR at all too, but i see the need of at least give SOME very few content, at least in fantasy update. So i will continue to try to change his mind - at least for now.
Hyperserver I don't see the reason if it is indeed as you say. A small minority "wants" isn't worth it for Mr. Dots to feel forced to do scenes he doesn't like. (not that a majority would be OK but at least understandable)

I'd say Mr. Dots do what he wants and if what the fan wants also overlaps with Mr. Dots then maybe that could be a priority.

But if i see all the hate posts and demands and insults over here, i start asking myself for what i do that?
I guess even IF i manage to get MrDots to do 1-2 ntr scenes, they start complaining afterwards that there weren't enough.
This was very obvious after the reversal of cutting MMF route from chapter 4. If you give them an inch, they demand a mile. Just human nature to be greedy.

wow!

Jun 16, 2020
i know that - that's why we don't do polls for decisions at all. These polls were made long time ago to get a general feedback of our discord users.
For really game related decisions, we rather talk and listen to those who contact us via patreon or subscribestar, as these are the people we really care about (for obvious reason). And if you read the quoted post carefully, i even hinted that over there.
I just get sick of all that - MrDots wants us to stay away from here at all - the heck, i slowly start to agree with him, so those notorious ragers can do their thing on their own. Just feel sad for all the nice people over here who just want to get reliable informations and end being left alone.

additional info:
Your mentionned "Several thousand" are actually slightly more than 5000 (SS and Pat combined) - just to mention the number in case someone is interested.
I just get sick of all that - MrDots wants us to stay away from here at all - the heck, i slowly start to agree with him, so that those notorious ragers can do their thing on their own. Just feel sad for all the nice people over here who just want to get reliable informations and end being left alone.

additional info:
Dude, thank you so much for sending me the latest message, please don't feel bad for people who are just venting their frustrations, I will respect Mr Dots' choice, I think we better not interfere with the author's own plans and wish you a merry Christmas in advance

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 322 Votes