Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
The future will tell us, but I think after DmD's story is over, and Sunshine Love is also over, I think whatever the next game is + DmD fantasy updates could go on for quite a while. I think Dmd is popular enough for that. I would be amazed if people would settle for only one fantasy update for Dmd. It's a game that has an history and beloved characters, and lasted for a long time. Not like Melody who was relatively short. The way I see it would be 2 new updates in a row for the new game, 1 update for DmD fantasy, rince and repeat. Again, it's just supposition, but I think it would work financially for Dots team, and also creatively, I think it's always better to jump back & forth between projects from time to time so that creativity doesn't reach a point of saturation being on the same one all the time.

And since apparently next game will not have sharing at all, it will be boring quite quickly. The only way to make it work (at least for non-vanilla people like me) would be to make it relatively short, like Melody. I know I liked this one even if wasn't as spicy as DmD. It was short enough to not bore me for too long. Even if the Melody fantasy updates were my favorite part of the game. Sunshine was almost instantly boring to me, and still is. Has it been worked on for longer than Melody ?

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
My issue is a general one with the MrDots universe.
The games don't happen at the same time or at least overlap.
The more games they make the farther away from the DMD timeline they are. It would be interest if we were just experiencing different lives all happening at the same time in the Seaside-Sunshine Bay-Shermer illinois community.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
dmd is over 6 years old so fantasy/what if/extras will be 1 time thingy.
I don't see how this logic is more valid than mine. If you think the game is 6 yrs old so more stuff has been explored and people are bored of it, maybe. Personnally I think the game is old, so there is more attachement to it and some people want to make it last forever, or at least until everything they want to see has been explored. In my mind, both ways could be true, but of course I'm leaning towards my version of it :D

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Dec 18, 2022 06:00 pm
The Long and Winding Road

Good morning/after/evening to all of our supporters!

Well here we are, the final (story) preview ever for Dating My Daughter.

I’m not sure how many previews we’ve posted up over the past six and a bit years but it could well be enough to create one of whole update! ;)

As mentioned in previous posts recently, there are several different endings to the story depending on your choices and also the amount of love points that you have accumulated across the four chapters.

There were quite a number of images from the final update that we could have chosen to be our very last preview, but we decided to go with this image of you and your daughter. It seemed to make the most sense.

Again, how you get to this special moment is all down to you!

The final countdown

If you somehow were not already aware of the release date for DMD v36, it will be officially available to download and play, THIS FRIDAY, DECEMBER 23rd!

We’ll post up a countdown clock in the hours leading up to its release.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone, we’ll be in touch very, very soon.

Thank you very much for your ongoing support.

MrDots

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The next game after this can be Martin Is Dating My Daughter.... :love: Who's with me? :BootyTime:
I expect some of the "what-if" type of scenes they mentioned could at least have more "alternative" couplings/arrangements which include Martin, at least. Plus, he's a nice and attractive fellow who looks good with D, so will be interesting to see what they cook up for the extras.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
or:

1) more moaners people.

2) where did you find informations about paying costumers ?

this is Not capitalism its just your egoistic point of view.

again, stop thinking only about you.

vanilla is not the majority choice if you take a look on the pools…
I didn't know that egoistic was an actual word till i just looked it up, i thought the actual word was egotistical...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My issue is a general one with the MrDots universe.
The games don't happen at the same time or at least overlap.
The more games they make the farther away from the DMD timeline they are. It would be interest if we were just experiencing different lives all happening at the same time in the Seaside-Sunshine Bay-Shermer illinois community.
well on those games i play which have shared universe things happen mostly some time after prev. game ended (and have only some references to prev. game). same time would mean in dmd's case that d would just appear on internet, tv or something else like in sl.

next game after sl should be 10 years after dmd so dee, georgina and f should have couple kids to be taken care.

• Sad
Reactions: Ass Fan and RustyV
3.80 star(s) 324 Votes