Chich89

Jun 18, 2018
This is probably a dumb question and may have been asked already (I'm not scrolling through 2500 pages lol) does the mac file work on iphone?

• Sad
Reactions: joelurmel

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
This is probably a dumb question and may have been asked already (I'm not scrolling through 2500 pages lol) does the mac file work on iphone?
No, and you can't install a file that is not provided by the App store on your iPhone...

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
unless is european but still won't work since ios and macos are quite far from each other.
Even in the European location, it does not work. Different Processor and validation mecanism by Apple. European law has just obliged Apple to set up an external store system to authorize the installation of programs outside the App Store. And there will only be 2 stores that are currently authorized, but which are still not active.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Even in the European location, it does not work. Different Processor and validation mecanism by Apple. European law has just obliged Apple to set up an external store system to authorize the installation of programs outside the App Store. And there will only be 2 stores that are currently authorized, but which are still not active.
i know. we'll see how it goes.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
WHY I CAN'T LOAD AND SAVE GAMES IN CHAPTER 3
Maybe write something more. Do You have no such an option, or are You trying and there is an error message. Or You try and nothing happens? Write more what is the problem.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you play from the very beginning? I just downloaded the game, and it is skipping straight to chapter 4.
download chapter 1, it is under spoilers in 1st post as are ch 2 and 3. only addon you need is separate wt-mod for all chapters.

sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
I stopped playing this game for months and I got back now hoping there will be a scene with Rachel. or better a mom, dad, and daughter scene, that would have saved the game for me. Why make her mom hot af when you are not going to use her? D is ugly af and I just skip all her trash scenes anyway.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I stopped playing this game for months and I got back now hoping there will be a scene with Rachel. or better a mom, dad, and daughter scene, that would have saved the game for me. Why make her mom hot af when you are not going to use her? D is ugly af and I just skip all her trash scenes anyway.
If You do not like the main female character, You should probably change game ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Plays a game called "Dating my Daughter"...
REEEEEEEEEEE the daughter is is ugly...
Where mommy... :HideThePain:

Go play the extra scenes... I think it has a scene like that... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Looper9
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes