sandy31

Apr 29, 2017
I stopped playing this game for months and I got back now hoping there will be a scene with Rachel. or better a mom, dad, and daughter scene, that would have saved the game for me. Why make her mom hot af when you are not going to use her? D is ugly af and I just skip all her trash scenes anyway.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
I stopped playing this game for months and I got back now hoping there will be a scene with Rachel. or better a mom, dad, and daughter scene, that would have saved the game for me. Why make her mom hot af when you are not going to use her? D is ugly af and I just skip all her trash scenes anyway.
If You do not like the main female character, You should probably change game ;)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Plays a game called "Dating my Daughter"...
REEEEEEEEEEE the daughter is is ugly...
Where mommy... :HideThePain:

Go play the extra scenes... I think it has a scene like that... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Looper9

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
Plays a game called "Dating my Daughter"...
REEEEEEEEEEE the daughter is is ugly...
Where mommy... :HideThePain:

Go play the extra scenes... I think it has a scene like that... :rolleyes:
Yeah, it might be one as i remember... i liked the one with Melody and her friend...

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
thx mr obvious.
You're welcome, Mr. Snarky. You should know by now that some people that don't know better, will read your comment and search for "DMD what if." My comment was Not a shot at you. You've been around for awhile. You should Know why I did that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You're welcome, Mr. Snarky. You should know by now that some people that don't know better, will read your comment and search for "DMD what if." My comment was Not a shot at you. You've been around for awhile. You should Know why I did that.
well devs called it what if when they announced it and link to it is in op.

• Haha
Reactions: Kri128

JJVOODOO

Nov 4, 2017
I'm playing chapter 2 On Android with the APK and whenever I minimize the game to look at the walkthrough half the time the game black screens and I have to restart the program, with how many choices the game has I find myself needing to restart the game a lot, any fix for this or am I just gonna have to deal with it?

bst79

Nov 1, 2021
Hi guys, I want to replay the game but I remember a swing club event with a kind of competition against other couple but I can't remember in which chapter it happen.

Can someone help me to refresh my memories please ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys, I want to replay the game but I remember a swing club event with a kind of competition against other couple but I can't remember in which chapter it happen.

Can someone help me to refresh my memories please ?
3rd i think, possibly 2nd. you can yourself check it from wt-pdf.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
it was before modelling competition. 1st was just dee's short visit on dad and dad flying to rescue dad from evil mom.
In the first part, Dee and Daddy flew to an island or a resort town by the ocean. Dee's friend was supposed to go with them, but something came up. Once there, they accidentally went to a nudist beach where they met the other daughter-father couple. From them or from the bartender they learned about a competition for couples in a nightclub. The host was Chip. There was an apple eating contest while sitting on your partner's shoulders. There was a taking off clothes competition in the changing rooms. There must have been something to do with the food as well. Generally, if you scored all the points, the main prize was tickets to the Koko concert. And that was definitely in part 1. And generally they stayed because all flights were canceled due to bad weather. And I remember this competition, it was definitely part 1.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
The first one was probably the longest of all, or at least that's how I remember it. And Daddy flies to save his daughter from her evil mother at the beginning of part 2. That's for sure too. 1 ends with the MC arriving literally a dozen or so minutes late after the departure of Mommy, Dee and her friend.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes