DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
I had none... Bout i was on Dee route only
Technically, there is no NTR in the game at all, because for it to be NTR one of the people has to feel like they are being cheated on, namely in these games, that would be the MC.
But, as I said before, some people have ideas about NTR that do not fit the definition of NTR, because they do not want anyone at all touching their love interest in the game.
Never, not even one time, does the MC ever feel like they are being cheated on, rather, he shares out the daughter (OPTIONAL, OPTIONAL, OPTIONAL!!!!) willingly.
Even when the daughter fools around with other girls without the MC's permission, he is fine with it when he finds out.
And she is the same way with him, because when that happens, the player chose options that lead them to that content happening.
It's never forced on anyone.
Which means, that there is ZERO NTR in the game, because jealousy is never an issue for the characters.
The MC, does not ever mope around whining that he is being cheated on, or think about her cheating on him, which is a requirement for it to be NTR.
One of the games tags is cheating, and you could say that the MC and the daughter messing with other girls was cheating, but the MC and the daughter, never even get upset about it.
Rather, they join right in with them, when they find out about it.

The only NTR is in the players head, because they can't deal with sharing, or the girl being with another girl, but for some strange reason, they chose to follow the routes in the game that give them that content.
If they don't want cheating, swinging, sharing or other girls in the game, go the D only route, because messing with the other girls behind the D's back, is just as bad as her messing around with other girls, behind the MC's back, because it is C.H.E.A.T.I.N.G., and not NTR.
Most they chose those paths, because they can get more content, but then they come to the comments and complain about that stuff being there.
Even though, they chose the routes that lead to them getting that content.
Sharing, swinging and cheating are all optional routes that players choose to follow, they are not forced down those routes
They chose to take that route earlier in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: doccop63

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So how do the chapters carry over? If I complete one does it automatically carry over to the next chapter I download?
yes and no, 1 and 2 has automate, on ch3 needs to answer on 20 questions about what did you do on last summer and then in ch4 it's automated.

3.80 star(s) 324 Votes