cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Dee from this game and Kristina from the game Sunshine Love the same person?
nope, kris is fan of dee and that's why she copied d's style. as joncik said.

dee is made using old gen asset while kris is made from much newer asset (if dots team graphically remakes this someday then dee will use same gen asset or newer than kris).

Reactions: Jack Townsend

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
nope, kris is fan of dee and that's why she copied d's style. as joncik said.

dee is made using old gen asset while kris is made from much newer asset (if dots team graphically remakes this someday then dee will use same gen asset or newer than kris).
I hope this game gets remastered someday.

Oenomeaus

Aug 21, 2019
Is there an end to a threesome relationship with Martin and she maybe get pregnant from him? If so, how do I achieve this scenario?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there an end to a threesome relationship with Martin and she maybe get pregnant from him? If so, how do I achieve this scenario?
no and no, martin is just sidechar. his story with dee sorta continues in nustyv's game.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Well this was fun just like sunshine love was. It is pretty easy to get the path you want and to avoid the stuff you were not into. Now I need something else to play

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Technically, there is no NTR in the game at all, because for it to be NTR one of the people has to feel like they are being cheated on, namely in these games, that would be the MC.
But, as I said before, some people have ideas about NTR that do not fit the definition of NTR, because they do not want anyone at all touching their love interest in the game.
Never, not even one time, does the MC ever feel like they are being cheated on, rather, he shares out the daughter (OPTIONAL, OPTIONAL, OPTIONAL!!!!) willingly.
Even when the daughter fools around with other girls without the MC's permission, he is fine with it when he finds out.
And she is the same way with him, because when that happens, the player chose options that lead them to that content happening.
It's never forced on anyone.
Which means, that there is ZERO NTR in the game, because jealousy is never an issue for the characters.
The MC, does not ever mope around whining that he is being cheated on, or think about her cheating on him, which is a requirement for it to be NTR.
One of the games tags is cheating, and you could say that the MC and the daughter messing with other girls was cheating, but the MC and the daughter, never even get upset about it.
Rather, they join right in with them, when they find out about it.

The only NTR is in the players head, because they can't deal with sharing, or the girl being with another girl, but for some strange reason, they chose to follow the routes in the game that give them that content.
If they don't want cheating, swinging, sharing or other girls in the game, go the D only route, because messing with the other girls behind the D's back, is just as bad as her messing around with other girls, behind the MC's back, because it is C.H.E.A.T.I.N.G., and not NTR.
Most they chose those paths, because they can get more content, but then they come to the comments and complain about that stuff being there.
Even though, they chose the routes that lead to them getting that content.
Sharing, swinging and cheating are all optional routes that players choose to follow, they are not forced down those routes
They chose to take that route earlier in the game.
This is pretty much it. I personally don't mind sharing my girl with another girl. But martin and the other guys can go suck it. They are all mine. Even if you have the fear that someone will take your girl. Every single girl in this game makes it clear that they don't want to interfere in your relationship. So there is no problem whatsoever anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and DigDug69

fajiker145

Jan 25, 2024
Technically, there is no NTR in the game at all, because for it to be NTR one of the people has to feel like they are being cheated on, namely in these games, that would be the MC.
But, as I said before, some people have ideas about NTR that do not fit the definition of NTR, because they do not want anyone at all touching their love interest in the game.
Never, not even one time, does the MC ever feel like they are being cheated on, rather, he shares out the daughter (OPTIONAL, OPTIONAL, OPTIONAL!!!!) willingly.
Even when the daughter fools around with other girls without the MC's permission, he is fine with it when he finds out.
And she is the same way with him, because when that happens, the player chose options that lead them to that content happening.
It's never forced on anyone.
Which means, that there is ZERO NTR in the game, because jealousy is never an issue for the characters.
The MC, does not ever mope around whining that he is being cheated on, or think about her cheating on him, which is a requirement for it to be NTR.
One of the games tags is cheating, and you could say that the MC and the daughter messing with other girls was cheating, but the MC and the daughter, never even get upset about it.
Rather, they join right in with them, when they find out about it.

The only NTR is in the players head, because they can't deal with sharing, or the girl being with another girl, but for some strange reason, they chose to follow the routes in the game that give them that content.
If they don't want cheating, swinging, sharing or other girls in the game, go the D only route, because messing with the other girls behind the D's back, is just as bad as her messing around with other girls, behind the MC's back, because it is C.H.E.A.T.I.N.G., and not NTR.
Most they chose those paths, because they can get more content, but then they come to the comments and complain about that stuff being there.
Even though, they chose the routes that lead to them getting that content.
Sharing, swinging and cheating are all optional routes that players choose to follow, they are not forced down those routes
They chose to take that route earlier in the game.
I doubt people care that much about semantics, they just dont like cuck shit. Sharing your lover, this time your daughter even, with some Bbc is cuck shit, call it ntr, sharing, pimping, alpha cuck or whatever. Normal people dont like it and dont care that it doesn't fit this specific site's definition if ntr.
Because in most others it would, as netorase(sharing) IS a type of ntr, which is more akin to willing cuckoldry and not cheating like regular ntr is

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well this was fun just like sunshine love was. It is pretty easy to get the path you want and to avoid the stuff you were not into. Now I need something else to play
well dots team has another game going on called thief of hearts and it's here.

This is pretty much it. I personally don't mind sharing my girl with another girl. But martin and the other guys can go suck it. They are all mine. Even if you have the fear that someone will take your girl. Every single girl in this game makes it clear that they don't want to interfere in your relationship. So there is no problem whatsoever anyway.
well martin's and whatever was that photographer's name reward for rescuing dee was that they get once in lifetime chance to fuck girl like her.

no girl would take dee since they want daddy's dick.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
so been away from the game for sometime but i could have sworn that there was more to the game than what I found chap 4 ends with a screen, after a replay, stating to be continued?

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
so been away from the game for sometime but i could have sworn that there was more to the game than what I found chap 4 ends with a screen, after a replay, stating to be continued?
When did You get this to be continued message? Is it when Dee and her father were returning home after Dee trip with Cassandra? If so than probably You are using MOD which make problems. Delete MOD and try again.
I had this exacto problem, everything was fine after deleting MOD.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
that happens if you made some odd choice before or bug in mod, just play with dots ingame wt.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
When did You get this to be continued message? Is it when Dee and her father were returning home after Dee trip with Cassandra? If so than probably You are using MOD which make problems. Delete MOD and try again.
I had this exacto problem, everything was fine after deleting MOD.
I wasnt using a mod was base game so to speak but it did fix not sure what fixed it but i did delete the game and redownloaded the game

Reactions: Joncik_Ko
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes