cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
They are forced. And i am here cause i voted (and you must reply for vote).
you can stay loyal to dee or build sorta harem and she stays yours truly. totally up to you.

haven't played this yet, but have played other games by the dev, is Pregnancy in this considered "bad" ?
even preggo ending is good, it opens up other opportunity.

Ethereal10

Sep 14, 2024
you can stay loyal to dee or build sorta harem and she stays yours truly. totally up to you.
No you cant. As i said upper, try to avoid kiss Olivia when you are with D and her in one room and D fall asleep. And then you cant avoid BJ. And it is just one example from hundred.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
No you cant. As i said upper, try to avoid kiss Olivia when you are with D and her in one room and D fall asleep. And then you cant avoid BJ. And it is just one example from hundred.
Dude stop trolling. You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you have made wrong choice somewhere. or forgot to disable things.

Karasit

Nov 20, 2021
honestly this was more of a rollercoaster of emotions i know its all incest and stuff, but tbh i didnt care. The overall idea the amount of choices you were able to make etc were INSANE and i loved till the end. Thank you very much for your work on this and i hope to see your next masterpiece.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
honestly this was more of a rollercoaster of emotions i know its all incest and stuff, but tbh i didnt care. The overall idea the amount of choices you were able to make etc were INSANE and i loved till the end. Thank you very much for your work on this and i hope to see your next masterpiece.
next was sunshine love (incest game) and after that came thief of hearts (up to player if incest or not).

if you can bother then give this stars and write a review.

Sherengroth

Mar 29, 2021
hey does any one know the name of the vn im thinking of, its about a male protag whom is part of a family legacy of thieves, who moves in with what i think is his aunt and cousins.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
next was sunshine love (incest game) and after that came thief of hearts (up to player if incest or not).

if you can bother then give this stars and write a review.
In Sunshine Love You don't have to enable incest, it is Your choice. But without it it has less sense... and less fun ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hey does any one know the name of the vn im thinking of, its about a male protag whom is part of a family legacy of thieves, who moves in with what i think is his aunt and cousins.
head to recommendations and ask, this ain't right place to ask.

In Sunshine Love You don't have to enable incest, it is Your choice. But without it it has less sense... and less fun ;)
as i said.

3.80 star(s) 331 Votes