Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
with less than 3 days to go I'll be sure to post my end of Day 12 save the night before for those that want it. (you can always change the names of F/D via the corruption petals portrait of D on the top right of the screen)
I did not know that, thank you!

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Lol! Im pretty sure this is only a background picture, like the "island" picture for the normal photoshooting, and they didn't moved in another city.
Turns out you are correct, it is a backdrop per MrDots.

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I have been lurking for a while now and enjoyed reading through this thread. So I thought I would return the favor by posting my save games, but I cannot (because of the post limit for new guys).

If there is an interest, then let me know. I have profiles with only daughter, daughter and Elena, or daughter/Elena and Georgina. They all have maximum points, but without any exhibition point(s).

Reactions: volto

rciik

Jun 5, 2017
I got my three posts so here are my saves:

The first three (black ones) are at the beginning of day 11 (so if MrDots changes anything important I can still see it. The other three are just before the end of day 11. Everything is focused on "penis/ass"-points, and no exhibition.

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
with less than 3 days to go I'll be sure to post my end of Day 12 save the night before for those that want it. (you can always change the names of F/D via the corruption petals portrait of D on the top right of the screen)

as an FYI my save will reject Richard and Elena with:
85 Friendship Points
100 Love Points
Corruption Level: 7

i can see how people may view D in a negative light due to her seemingly regressed mentality but I think it's kind of adorable and adds to the buildup.

As a reminder (mostly for myself), Corruption Level 7 is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, she is adorable.

lolqwertqwergay

Jul 25, 2017
2 days and I've never been so excited. Just think about how crazy short this game was at 0.01 phase. I hope all 0.01 demo things turn out like this gem.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
It's sort of adorable, but at the same time I can't imagine an 18-year-old whose best friend is as perverted and sexually aggressive as Elena is, would be like "is that what a penis looks like" or "I wonder if I touch myself here if it feels good?"
Exactly. It's like their brain/personalities were split from one complete person into those two. One of which is unrealistically naieve and the other super pervy.

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
It's sort of adorable, but at the same time I can't imagine an 18-year-old whose best friend is as perverted and sexually aggressive as Elena is, would be like "is that what a penis looks like" or "I wonder if I touch myself here if it feels good?"
She's a chimeric virgin-slut, a Jungian archetype of purity and depravity tied to the the familial socialization that resides in the collective unconscious. Available yet unattainable. Chastity as eros. Innocence in ignorance. Orgasm is absolution.

volto

Aug 22, 2017
She's a chimeric virgin-slut, a Jungian archetype of purity and depravity tied to the the familial socialization that resides in the collective unconscious. Available yet unattainable. Chastity as eros. Innocence in ignorance. Orgasm is absolution.
Nice prose George Orwell

Reactions: Horrible
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes