thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
1 day to go to see the 1st bj from D mouhahaha
Daughter:''Dad'' what is that white cream coming from your thing?
''Dad'':She's so innocent she doesn't even know what sperm is, where the heck she was living in before?

Reactions: volto

Aitan_3

Game Developer
May 26, 2017
funny how despite your high friendship and love points you can still game
over.

Day 12 if you yell at her for having second thoughts of giving you a HJ while
butt naked it results in end of game instead of a huge loss of points and her getting dressed and going to bed in the other room.

in the beginning of the game it made more sense to game over more quickly but less so in the more recent days.

@Aitan_3 any thoughts? we have not heard from you in some time!
Hi, we are planning to completely eliminate the game overs in chapter 2, substituing them with more branching and/or gain/loss in points, precisely as you mentioned.

As for the specific scene you are referring to, I changed that part (taking into account the possibility of F getting angry) only after I sent the handjob scene to MrDots, and by that time most of the episode was already coded, so I thought implementing a game would be faster than a new (mini)branch.

Finally: at the moment I'm very busy with my Ph.D., and I think I'll remain busy for at least another year (I should write my thesis in the meantime) so my collaboration with MrDots is on indefinite hold, I'm afraid I won't be able to contribute much to ch.2, hopefully I'll be back on board by ch.3 though. All this to say that you guys won't read many messages of mine on this board in the near future. Hope you'll still be around by the time I'll be back working on the project!

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
as an FYI my save will reject Richard and Elena
So that is an option then with no bad consequences? Rejecting Richard I mean. I always assumed that it would lead to some missed opportunity with the daughter down the line. Don't get me wrong didn't want the slimy creep anywhere near her but after a bit of back and forth decided to follow the walkthrough. I guess a replay with be in order once the next update drops so as to check

Jeff Steel

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2017
Hi, we are planning to completely eliminate the game overs in chapter 2, substituing them with more branching and/or gain/loss in points, precisely as you mentioned.

As for the specific scene you are referring to, I changed that part (taking into account the possibility of F getting angry) only after I sent the handjob scene to MrDots, and by that time most of the episode was already coded, so I thought implementing a game would be faster than a new (mini)branch.

Finally: at the moment I'm very busy with my Ph.D., and I think I'll remain busy for at least another year (I should write my thesis in the meantime) so my collaboration with MrDots is on indefinite hold, I'm afraid I won't be able to contribute much to ch.2, hopefully I'll be back on board by ch.3 though. All this to say that you guys won't read many messages of mine on this board in the near future. Hope you'll still be around by the time I'll be back working on the project!
PhD - thumbs up; Collaboration on hold - sad.

ByronR93

Jul 12, 2017
GUYS SEND ME PLS A DAUGHTER WAY SAVE , SAVE ME WITH THAT SAVE :D I NEED THAT!! COME ON

Last edited:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017

thanks for the reply! I'm really bummed that you won't be able to contribute to Chapter 2! but best of luck with your PhD!

does this mean Day 13 officially wraps up Chapter 1? I kind of think that it does since I am thinking ex-wife will feature rather prominently and cause F/D to make a major decision that will change the course/direction of the game.

I don't think game overs should necessarily be completely eliminated. Unless you are carrying over points from Chapter 1 onto Chapter 2 or have a set amount (and certain Corruption Level to start with), game overs could still happen with unscrupulous characters taking advantage of D at times.

Reactions: volto

thewhatever

Aug 5, 2017
thanks for the reply! I'm really bummed that you won't be able to contribute to Chapter 2! but best of luck with your PhD!

does this mean Day 13 officially wraps up Chapter 1? I kind of think that it does since I am thinking ex-wife will feature rather prominently and cause F/D to make a major decision that will change the course/direction of the game.

I don't think game overs should necessarily be completely eliminated. Unless you are carrying over points from Chapter 1 onto Chapter 2 or have a set amount (and certain Corruption Level to start with), game overs could still happen with unscrupulous characters taking advantage of D at times.
If it's the case then we should get more than a bj from D, perhaps anal

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I don't believe we'll get to a bj for Day 13 but we will see some very light progression due to interference from ex wife. we might get to F fingering D and
D kissing F's dick a little more but that will probably be as far as it goes.

we'll have to see how it goes in 29 hours :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: January2015
Aug 13, 2017
Really looking forwards to this release, hopefully that ex wife will just be a small delay or none at all in the progress between D and F, but time will tell :)

Reactions: Dolphin3000

fuhfuhfrowaway

Mar 20, 2017
Really looking forwards to this release, hopefully that ex wife will just be a small delay or none at all in the progress between D and F, but time will tell :)
Also looking forward to this update, but I think with actual sexual activity becoming a likely outcome in the next couple of updates I think the wife is being added now for a few days to provide an increase of the sexual tension and prolong the arc of the story. Then again, you might be dispatching her in a quick manner just so you get a justice boner before an actual boner :p

Reactions: proximus
Aug 13, 2017
I do see how this could complicate things to, slower progression, ex wife blocking the F and stuff like that, but really hoping it will be a short period, and if not getting the opportunity to vote her away as a patreon supporter of MrDots. :-D

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
So that is an option then with no bad consequences? Rejecting Richard I mean. I always assumed that it would lead to some missed opportunity with the daughter down the line. Don't get me wrong didn't want the slimy creep anywhere near her but after a bit of back and forth decided to follow the walkthrough. I guess a replay with be in order once the next update drops so as to check
currently if you reject Richard and do the photoshoot with Georgina this keeps your level of romantic interest with Georgina intact (unless you turned down her advances in the office) you also get a bonus scene where you get to take nude pics of D after photoshoot has completed. (I think this naked photoshoot should have been way more extended but maybe Day 13 will make up for that)

Richard isn't such a bad dude and he's been helpful to F; so he may feel betrayed and more susceptible to his asshole brother Lucas putting shit into his head. I kept both pathways saved (rejecting Elena the whole way) just in case there's more content to be unlocked at some point.

I still expect D or F to kick Lucas into the next millennium next update though so I hope I'm not disappointed.

wrx21

Donor
Jun 15, 2017
as many other can't wait for tomorrow now that we got first HJ,things will start to get hotter and hotter
time to binge watch house md to make the time pass quicker

lumley

Aug 28, 2017
you also get a bonus scene where you get to take nude pics of D after photoshoot has completed. (I think this naked photoshoot should have been way more extended but maybe Day 13 will make up for that)
How to get a bonus naked "photoshoot" scene w/ D?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
How to get a bonus naked "photoshoot" scene w/ D?
if you read the walkthrough, you have to accept Georgina's invitation for the photoshoot on Day 11. after the photoshoot finishes with Georgina on Day 12 there is a small scene where D will pose naked for you to take pics. I wish that scene were more drawn out.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes