Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Let's start a poll.
Where will be her first fill with cock
* Mouth
* Ass
* Pussy

=> Come on, we got pleinty of dildo time before that, and plenty of patreon money

==> T_T
If we doing the poll then the first obvious is the lesson on how to work a lollipop or a dicksicle so prob going to be the mouth in terms of entry first. But her prob first dick exp points earned will prob be by hand I am guessing.

JohnJameson

Jan 19, 2017
I do not know why I'm writing this. However, I must fulfill my civic duty and leave a warning.
Continue reading is not worth it to children, nervous, pregnant and Roskomnadzor.

Especially Roskomnadzor.
You are forewarned.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
usually anal game will be far out late as it is something you gotta work harder for, but i bet you that the secretary will let him pomp any hole he pleases without to much effort as for daughter usually it goes, hand game mouth game tit game then the rest, so gone have to see.

Ps: typed on phone at work so my bad if i have many shitty typos xD

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
If we doing the poll then the first obvious is the lesson on how to work a lollipop or a dicksicle so prob going to be the mouth in terms of entry first. But her prob first dick exp points earned will prob be by hand I am guessing.
I agree with you. She already saw it on the bathroom.
We can talk about next events, at firt that were about hole :) (sorry)

In my opinion, the next dick will be a morning boner. She start to feel his boners on the arcades games, hospital bed etc...

At the moment she start to sleep in underware, and cuddle a lot. Even in night

We already got a morning nipple (+squeeze), i think we'll get a morning boner, even with some touch as we're asleep (but for fake :p)

What's your opinion ? Who's dick and when / where / how ?

Reactions: tobias

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
I agree with you. She already saw it on the bathroom.
We can talk about next events, at firt that were about hole :) (sorry)

In my opinion, the next dick will be a morning boner. She start to feel his boners on the arcades games, hospital bed etc...

At the moment she start to sleep in underware, and cuddle a lot. Even in night

We already got a morning nipple (+squeeze), i think we'll get a morning boner, even with some touch as we're asleep (but for fake :p)

What's your opinion ? Who's dick and when / where / how ?
Obv it is the dads she gone get first but there is a chance that elena might have a taste first nothing wrong with that i guess however if daughter first penetration or sucking exp is gonna be with cam dude or his bro or anyone else i am gonba flip some tables somewhere that is for sure, cant call it dating my daughter and have shitstain and dickface have first taste of that fine piece of divine ass.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Since I didn't see that in this thread, I think I've already the answer but : Can we decrypt all the pics of the game ?
The game is made in Python code if I'm guessing correctly.
I have Python 2.7 installed on my computer but I don't know how to compile or use the prompt

Last edited:

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Since I didn't see that in this thread, I think I've already the answer but : Can we decrypt all the pics of the game ?
The game is made in Python code if I'm guessing correctly.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Obv it is the dads she gone get first but there is a chance that elena might have a taste first nothing wrong with that i guess however if daughter first penetration or sucking exp is gonna be with cam dude or his bro or anyone else i am gonba flip some tables somewhere that is for sure, cant call it dating my daughter and have shitstain and dickface have first taste of that fine piece of divine ass.
Elena already got a mouthfull of dad's dick...

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Wow, thank you.
But I'm intrigued on how we can do it ourselves
It's pretty easy, and kind of difficult :p

Go to the game directory. Almost every Ren'Py games have a file named "archive.rpa", sometime it's renamed, but the default unity filename is archive.rpa. You may think of rpa as RenPyArchive

It's the file containing all the asset of games : Background images, characters images etc..
When it's about "static" scene, like in this game, all the images are un plain format in the .rpa file. When it's dynamix scene, like in "The Twist", it's more complicated.

To "unzip" on extract content from a rpa file, i used to use a tool named RPAE or RPAExtractor.

I can't find a valuable source at the moment, and i've got some exe gathered from different places. At the moment it's composed from a python dll, a lib to handle the hashes and 2 exe for extract and create archives. With a BATch file to handle the process more easily.

I need to move the rpa file in the same directory, and command line lunch the bat to start extract

That's maybe why so few people extract RenPy Archives, because it's a bit complicated.

If you think you can handle all this shit, i can create a thread about it here, except if it does already exists.

Edit

Here the pic from all the files i use
rpae.png
And the read me talk about a website who seems to not work anymore :
Code:
RPA Extractor for Windows

Compiled by Sn34kyMofo.com via the following resources:

Python 2.7.9: https://www.python.org/downloads/
RPATool by Shizmob: https://github.com/Shizmob/rpatool
py2exe: http://www.py2exe.org/

For information on how to use RPA Extractor for Windows, please see the following page on the Sn34kyMofo Website: http://sn34kymofo.com/rpa-extractor-for-windows
I hope it may help, as i don't want to share exe with you people without some kind of permission :)

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Ok, thx for your intel, may be I will give it a try on a different game or in a next version of DMD
;-)

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Ok, thx for your intel, may be I will give it a try on a different game or in a next version of DMD
;-)
I always dump the rpa of each game and each version, just to be sure that i aldready saw everything :) And sometime you find an asset from a thing not implemented yet, and you feel lucky.
I don't and won't post all CG dump, because some already did and will, and in my opinion if it gets too easy to do it, developpers will find a way to make it more complicated, and i don't want that

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
He said around like v4 or 5 that the dad will be the daughter's first time.

Also, anyone notice how if you tell the photographer to piss off in the park, the game later acts as if you allowed him to take pictures to win the contest and he got the money for his studio?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
He said around like v4 or 5 that the dad will be the daughter's first time.

Also, anyone notice how if you tell the photographer to piss off in the park, the game later acts as if you allowed him to take pictures to win the contest and he got the money for his studio?
Yup and its sad because i always rejected the offer maybe it will be fixed , hopefully someone told him about it

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes