Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
any patron for this ?

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
with all the Minavi has provided already I am surprised you guys did not make a worship shrine for em already.

Reactions: dav121

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Nah, I like her more blonde.
And I'm guessing this is either another dream or just something he was playing with.
Oh and thanks Minavi.

Mirtugast

Dec 25, 2016
Kinda wish cryosleep becomes affordable in the coming decade so I can skip 50 more years of waiting for first handjob scene :FeelsBadMan:
>Go into cryosleep
>Wake up in 2067
>The world is in ruins
>No government, just wildlands and banditry
>The release of the 'fuck her' version of Dating my Daughter in '33 caused such a strain on the world wide web infrastructure that most of it fried, shut down, or otherwise ceased proper functioning. In the mass panic that followed, officially dubbed 'blue ball Armageddon', a group of individuals calling themselves 'The Daughterfuckers' launched Contained True Vacuum Missiles at nearly every city on the planet.
>They claim to have obtained the ending to Dating my Daughter before the meltdown, and the transcendent experience apparently made them feel like an evolutionary zenith was reached and mankind could not go anywhere but downhill.
>They were eventually defeated by the '3DCGsucks Army', but not before rumors of the survival of a full version of Dating my Daughter began to spread.
>The Army now roams the lands, having promised to eradicate all Dating my Daughter contraband, and take from all adult gamers the promised land of Dating my Daughter's ending.

nooi_c

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Did Mr.Dot mention anything about this on this patreon post? Is this gonna be part of the game ? Or just an artpiece he did for his patrons?

MakeMeTea

Aug 7, 2016
*flies through the thread to drop this off*
From Author: What do you think guys? Do you like the daughter with redhair? :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This would be nice if player could change look of a daughter with her corruption level.
And about the swimswuit, was she chosen by Gantz to kill aliens? XD

JohnRobinson

Aug 5, 2016
Anytime my fellow perv. I agree with you that it's probably a dream, but it would be nice to have some daughter customization (hair colour, skin tone)
Hard to do with Daz3d/Poser, since he would have to render a new picture for each combination... so just to add one extra hair color and skin color would quadruple the amount of pictures in a game where render time is already a bottleneck.

U

User_10739

today was the original planned release date and I am bummed to find that it changed...

love the red hair :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: nooi_c

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
That's a shame. Luckily the current version is cute enough.
Some games allow to change apparence and the creator had to make images for all varietu.
Only "dynamic rendered games" like the twist can allow just a texture change to not have to redo everything.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes