spackmaster

Mar 21, 2017
I'll pass on the read hair, if he adds the option to choose hair color that might be cool. I think he's a little to far in to be worrying about character changes like that though.

U

User_10739

I don't think that FP's & LP's have anything to do with corruption in this game as I was able to set my LP's to 100 and my CP's to 10 only to find I think it was in the restaurant once I slipped her the tongue my CP's went back to 2 so the CP's are event based. With full corruption and extreme love I still got the game over screens.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
I don't think that FP's & LP's have anything to do with corruption in this game as I was able to set my LP's to 100 and my CP's to 10 only to find I think it was in the restaurant once I slipped her the tongue my CP's went back to 2 so the CP's are event based. With full corruption and extreme love I still got the game over screens.
The assets were dumped and the only "strong" path is when you allow the blowjob, who goes to a game over. Everything else does not matter

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
According to you, how many days will we have in the next version from tomorrow ? A couple ?

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Dating My Daughter 0.0.8:

Windows:
Mac:

Walkthrough:

Extra Scenes Pack:

HOW TO USE IT:

The package contains three files this time (2ds0hn.key, 40530ios.key, and extras.rpa). All files are necessary and all you have to do is put them into the "game" folder.

Changelog

- Fixed some grammar and spelling errors.

- Added day 8

New locations: New Park, Swimming Pool, New Café, Pool Hall, StripClub, New Restaurant.

SOME MINOR SPOILERS ABOUT THE DAY:

Day 8 is going to be a calm day (Pretty much like Day 7).

The father and daughter will be spending another day at the new town. I’ve focused most of this update in developing content for the father and daughter. That’s why you won’t see much of the other characters in this update.

Finally, for those who don’t have access to the walkthrough, I just want to say that there will be decisions during the day that will be key to the ending of final scene of the day =) That’s all for now.

Extra scenes (For $20+ patrons)

-Dad massaging daughter’s ass in the morning (motel room)

-Dad jerking off in the bathroom (motel room) with various animations

-Dream scene in the bathroom

-Daughter giving blowjob (animation) (dream)

-Elena giving blowjob (animation) (dream)

-Jennifer giving blowjob (animation) (dream)

-Georgina giving blowjob (animation) (dream)

-Elena fingering Jennifer (Animation)

-Jennifer fingering Elena (Animation)

-Massaging daughter’s boob at the park (Animation)

-Massaging daughter’s boob at the swimming pool (Animation)

-Daughter losing bra at the swimming pool

-Nudist couple having sex at the beach (Animation)

-Dad massaging daughter’s boobs in topless (Animation)

Extra Images (For $20+patrons)

- Jennifer and Elena at the hotel

- Daughter in topless at the swimming pool

Will update when Mr.Dots posts extra scenes download.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes