KMnM

Sep 9, 2016
walkthrough say:

you can win the second part if:
• Daughter didn’t drink during dessert. (+10 points)
• Your love points are greater than 15 (+6 points)
• Your friendship points are greater than 60 (+2points)

i dont let daugter drink.and my LP is more then 15.FP more the 60 too.
but i just get bear and go back room .is all alaways GAME OVER ....why?is bug?

original1

Sep 26, 2016
walkthrough say:

you can win the second part if:
• Daughter didn’t drink during dessert. (+10 points)
• Your love points are greater than 15 (+6 points)
• Your friendship points are greater than 60 (+2points)

i dont let daugter drink.and my LP is more then 15.FP more the 60 too.
but i just get bear and go back room .is all alaways GAME OVER ....why?is bug?
The walkthrough is confusing when it comes to the food you pick.
You need to pick the Avacado appetizer and Lasagna as the main course, NOT Mixed Vegetables.

Reactions: ariloxi

Naphala

Feb 28, 2017
store.v_day8_cupid_score = "have phun" :angel:
"have phun" put value 46 and all prize won
screenshot0003.png

Last edited:

there

Nov 23, 2016
View attachment 3381

About:
Main Plot:
You’ll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a “father-daughter” date with you. You’ll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more “father-daughter” dates with you in the future.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Date: 16th April, 2017
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.8
Developer / Publisher:
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Genre: Ren'py, 3DGC, Visual Novel, Date-Sim, Father-Daughter, Seduced, Romance, Voyeur, Zoo, M/FF, MM/F, Corruption, Lesbian, Groping, Anal Sex, Incest, Interracial, Handjob, Oral Sex, Sex, Masturbation.

Instructions:

Change-log:

Download: - - - -
A special thanks @smileyfaceguy and @Hjort

View attachment 3383 View attachment 3384 View attachment 3385 View attachment 3386 View attachment 3387 View attachment 3388 View attachment 3389 View attachment 3390
Can someone add the fixed version which has released right now?

U

User_10739

Found a bug I think. Day 8, 'peek' or 'don't peek' on daughter in bath produces the same 'don't peek' result. Damn :p
I think that was on purpose because you are not supposed to be doing that anymore at that point in the game...

Reactions: mastercuck
Aug 5, 2016
This was surprisingly packed. My playthroughs are getting significantly longer and even though the burn is sometimes unbearably slow, there's a whole lot to manage in this game and it feels three times as long as other games with 8 "days" of content. It's also well written enough that it doesn't feel like it's going too fast or too slow. This is pretty much exactly how I feel eight days of sexual tension and both characters slowly inching closer to their true feelings about each other would turn out like. I'll probably go back and redo all of my saves to organize them better, but I pretty much can't wait for mid-May now.

Edit: [QUOTE] I got busted with Elena's pic on my phone even though I deleted it...[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me. I think it's because I didn't start a new playthrough for this one.

U

User_10739

I used an old save that started at that choice and deleted it, I will do a clean playthrough later to see if it still happens.

I do notice that a fixed version has been posted on his page though, perhaps it was for this.

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
Just went thru all with the walk and just go fine.
Love this game, when's the next version ? :p :p

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Just went thru all with the walk and just go fine.
Love this game, when's the next version ? :p :p
A month from now i think, it's probably monthly. He did release a fix today for this version. Waiting for someone to post it.

Last edited:

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
Version 0.0.9 Release date: May 12th, 2017

The Developer hire people for help him. 0.8 was the bigger update until now because of this.

Hiruke

Sep 6, 2016
Somehow , whenever i open the "game" folder, my pc stops working and everything freezes. Is the only folder in my pc that causes that. I redownloaded, still same problem. This is so weird. Anyone knows what can it be? :S

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes