Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
I used an old save that started at that choice and deleted it, I will do a clean playthrough later to see if it still happens.

I do notice that a fixed version has been posted on his page though, perhaps it was for this.
I restarted and it still happened so thats not it, guess il cop a feel instead of go to the bathroom

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
Just what exactly did the "fixed version" fix? I started downloading the first link posted, and i have a *extremely* slow internet connection - file this size, takes around 12 hours to download if i'm lucky and the connection behaves, and since there are "just" three hours remaining, i'm reluctant to start from scratch again before finishing the download. Can i play from start to finish from the older download? Or it's completely broken and i need to go straight to the update?

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Version 0.0.9 Release date: May 12th, 2017

The Developer hire people for help him. 0.8 was the bigger update until now because of this.
You can tell he has used writing help in this one. I mean, his writing was good, but the Cupid Night is really stellar. Pretty clever ideas, new fetishes and a brutal sexual tension. Doesn't feel like usual MrDots material.

This update is amazing. You can easily forgive some lame ideas (that trial-error game over pool game).

Reactions: Deleted member 8085

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Still just a dick-tease. At this rate, the game is going to be the longest story every made, because it's not like there is any grinding game-play like Big Brother, it's just straight-forward story.

Reactions: nooi_c

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Still just a dick-tease. At this rate, the game is going to be the longest story every made, because it's not like there is any grinding game-play like Big Brother, it's just straight-forward story.
Lol, hardly the longest story ever made. Pretty short game compared to a lot of VNs.

AnonX

Aug 22, 2016
You can fix it your self. Using the config console, type:

v_day8_cupid_score = 46

Before the winners start getting announced. Boom, you win.
Or you can just choose avocado+lasagne, because the walkthrough was wrong when it said mixed avocado+vegetables.
Thanks a lot! This comes in handy, because the connection is definitely NOT behaving and it seems that i won't be able to play for a few hours yet (note to patreon authors: consider making updates as UPDATES as well as repackages. You'd be surprised at how many people live in countries where faster-than-light broadband is not very affordable yet).

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Lol, hardly the longest story ever made. Pretty short game compared to a lot of VNs.
Oh indeed, but in terms of getting to the sex, it definitely one of the longer western style VNs. Most of them are like "Oops dear, I didn't mean for you to catch me peeping, I guess you're gonna have to blow me now". DMD h as been all foreplay up until now.

Reactions: Bloo

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Just in case, the 1 cupid point = making fun of her (after "chanting"), which cost 2 FP..
The other track is neutral, but do not allow for that point...

Where the logic ? Its not the first time this happen in this game, action who are right by the dev but wrong as to direct effect > logic.

Thanks for the code Iptika.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Guys. He's just updated 0.0.8 fix version. If someone could help, please.
From what I've read he has just made a couple changes to make the game night easier, but otherwise nothing that is worth worrying about if you follow the walkthrough.

oogabooga

Mar 6, 2017
It's pretty simple, says it later in the walkthrough. Just follow the walkthrough for cupid and pick lasagna instead of mixed vegetables like the walkthrough tells you.

there

Nov 23, 2016
I got busted with Elena's pic on my phone even though I deleted it...

For console:
v_stat_d_love = xxx
v_stat_d_friend = xxx
This was surprisingly packed. My playthroughs are getting significantly longer and even though the burn is sometimes unbearably slow, there's a whole lot to manage in this game and it feels three times as long as other games with 8 "days" of content. It's also well written enough that it doesn't feel like it's going too fast or too slow. This is pretty much exactly how I feel eight days of sexual tension and both characters slowly inching closer to their true feelings about each other would turn out like. I'll probably go back and redo all of my saves to organize them better, but I pretty much can't wait for mid-May now.

Edit: [QUOTE] I got busted with Elena's pic on my phone even though I deleted it...
same thing happened to me. I think it's because I didn't start a new playthrough for this one.[/QUOTE]

I did start a new game and even though I deleted the picture of Elena it showed that I still had it.

spartan2177

Aug 27, 2016
anyone know the answers to the questionaire? I forget what the bar was called and where the first kiss happened.

iamvqb

Nov 7, 2016
Well for me when using an old save i kept elena's picture but the game say i deleted it. It's weird as fk.

3.80 star(s) 325 Votes