bmnckbsb

Jan 20, 2017
Please help
I am sure that this problem is not with the game because no one has posted about it
The image of buttons is not loading for me, there is just white text instead of a button.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have played previous versions of this game but never encountered anything like this.
It is unplayable for me like this.
I would appreciate any help

nooi_c

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Thank you, sir.

From what I've read he has just made a couple changes to make the game night easier, but otherwise nothing that is worth worrying about if you follow the walkthrough.
It's very hard finding my old post because people post a lot of comments after new release. Unfortunately, I am away from my computer for next couple days. I was squinting my eyes finding my comment so I can avoid spoilers. I accidentally read someone says it's still another cockteasing release and I am little bit upset.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I liked what I saw, but aside from the father and daughter at the nudist beach, is there any fucking or cock-sucking in this release?

ikaruga

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Aug 11, 2016
You can fix it your self. Using the config console, type:
v_day8_cupid_score = 46
Before the winners start getting announced. Boom, you win.
It's me or the walk say :

Code:
Activity Three and Four – Kissing Contest and Eating Cherries (+6 points): 
The key to win these two games is in the previous food choice. You can choose any food combination except for these two: "Charcuterie" and "Lasagna" / “Avocado” and “Mixed Vegetables”.  
Recommended Choice “Avocado” and “Lasagna”
It's so obvious, i can't tell how you get lost ....

is there a console code for increasing friend points?
Is you follow the guide you have 78 friends points, and 60 is required to win the last game.
it's the only time friendship is tested in the whole game.

XMFR64

Mar 5, 2017
Do you know why some of images or videos that are in decrypted folders are not in the actual game ?
Is it a bug, a forgetting or simply a choice of not implementing it ?

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Do you why some of images or videos that are in decrypted folders are not in the actual game ?
Is it a bug, a forgetting or simply a choice of not implementing it ?
What do you mean not in the actual game? o.0

ashw

Mar 13, 2017

store.v_day8_cupid_score = 46
v_stat_d_love = xxx
v_stat_d_friend = xxx
i found it last night thanks. by the end of the game i had 59 FPs, so i reloaded a previous save and added a couple points to be just above 60.

btw it's the same save i've used since an early build. haven't replayed except to try alternate routes

Sardanapalos

Aug 5, 2016
i get an error when i try to put the extra content in the "Game" directory. "The specified registry file could not be imported because it contains an invalid registry root entry or an invalid registry value" or something like that

Last edited:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
i get an error when i try to put the extra content in the "Game" directory. "The specified registry file could not be imported because it contains an invalid registry root entry or an invalid registry value" or something like that
You did put all the 3 files there right?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
i cant win agaisnt rico at bar , any help ty
Did you try ''Weak Break-->Ball 15-->Ball 13-->Bank Shot'' ? It is working for me.

Oh and btw, This update is great and i didn't face any bug or text failure. I just wonder about 'Fixed Version'. What exactly is fixing?

Reactions: Namco15 and MRNULL

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I'm loving this game a lot. The building up relationship is amazing!
The graphics are awesome

Reactions: Namco15
3.80 star(s) 325 Votes